Guys, Super Mechs is dying

error19031

15 minutes ago, Rovolution said:

To me the game died when someone bought his way to the top and than it wasn't enough, he needs to exploit boosting with multiples accounts boosted with deals not offered to the masses...

Deals like what also my problem is some lucky people have silverboxes which cost 15k and mine cost 32k how that fair

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

And nothing you just said proves the game is dying.  Maybe what's dying is your sense of entitlement? 🙂 

Your just in denial and thats just sad :((

its like 10 to 1 bro 

4 hours ago, SonnY-ku said:

You could simply have said that you do not agree with my opinion

No, because that would be too nice.  If it was something that didn't infect the minds of people playing SuperMechs and become a self-fulfilling prophecy, I probably wouldn't have been so direct.

But because you (and those like you) are trying to tear down a game you didn't create and apparently are having a bad time with, and you're saying things that could infect the minds of others and bring about the very thing you assume, it's worth confronting you directly.

SuperMechs is not dying.  I'm on the balance team, so I know.  And with all due respect, if your opinion is this toxic, I doubt you ever will be.  Because Alexander is smart enough to put people on the balance team who know the game and/or care about the game enough to come up with ideas to keep SuperMechs alive.  You don't get to see the stuff we do on discord like I do.

But not like I care.  The opinion of someone who doesn't know anything about what they're talking about doesn't bother me.

But don't be surprised if I confront your bull krap, you and whoever else.  Not because I want to harm you or anyone else, but because the requirements for a game to flourish tend to include confronting people who are toxic and/or bad for the game.

That's how you know the game is alive: people are willing to put in time defending it.

If you want to discuss a different topic, sure, I'd love to be friendly with you and everyone else.  I'd buy you a beer if you're of age, or invite you to my house for dinner.  But if your goal (you and the other toxic people who are trying to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt) is to tear down the game, I'm not going to pretend to be friendly about it.  You're wrong.  You have no possible way of proving you're right, either.  And you don't have privileged information to prove it either.   It's almost like you're someone who's never played basketball and would never play basketball trying to cop an informed opinion about basketball.

Or like someone who doesn't know basketball pretending to know what the coaches in the Lakers are discussing in the locker room right now is probably a better analogy.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

2 hours ago, SawzAll said:

No, because that would be too nice.  If it was something that didn't infect the minds of people playing SuperMechs and become a self-fulfilling prophecy, I probably wouldn't have been so direct.

But because you (and those like you) are trying to tear down a game you didn't create and apparently are having a bad time with, and you're saying things that could infect the minds of others and bring about the very thing you assume, it's worth confronting you directly.

SuperMechs is not dying.  I'm on the balance team, so I know.  And with all due respect, if your opinion is this toxic, I doubt you ever will be.  Because Alexander is smart enough to put people on the balance team who know the game and/or care about the game enough to come up with ideas to keep SuperMechs alive.  You don't get to see the stuff we do on discord like I do.

I'm not a toxic person, you are the only one that my comment affected, no one else complained because in this post we only comment and opinions are respected.

But not like I care.  The opinion of someone who doesn't know anything about what they're talking about doesn't bother me.

I'm from the beta version in the game, I was rank 1 in Legacy version and also in the current version (position 90 in the world ranking) (rank 1 using legacy legs that I still have from the old supermechs (I can send you a picture to prove it if you want)) So sir, don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about if I was and I'm still in supermechs from the beginning when the game was new for everyone.

But if your goal (you and the other toxic people who are trying to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt) is to tear down the game, I'm not going to pretend to be friendly about it.  You're wrong.  You have no possible way of proving you're right, either.  And you don't have privileged information to prove it either. 

You are wrong, that is not my goal, it is what you assume, I only made a constructive criticism in a post on the subject. And if I criticize the game it is because I really care, if I did not care then, we would not be arguing. Besides, I already proved what I was talking about. 

I'd buy you a beer if you're of age

Yes, I am of legal age.

You are a very sensitive person, I never wanted to offend you and I am sorry that you assume that my comment is toxic and that the game does not matter to me.

9 hours ago, SonnY-ku said:

The game is dying mainly for>

1 * Gameplay> Since the game was updated, now they force you to play 2v2 and 3v3, when most of the players wants 1v1 like old game ver./ the same happens in campaign besides the mechs are repetitive and they are more buffed than the player using a divine mech. In the old version the campaign mechs were random builds which made it more fun.

2 * The boxes apparently no longer give any mythic, and it is even difficult to get a good legendary item using ´´premium´´boxes

3 * few items compared to the old version, most recycled or worse (others simply no longer exist)

Bottom line: Legacy version was better.     And let me save you this sentence: OH SH * T HERE WE GO AGAIN  ( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)

Interesting to read from a BETA game player till today.  Lot to learn from that point of view. 🤔

57 minutes ago, SonnY-ku said:

I'm not a toxic person, you are the only one that my comment affected, no one else complained because in this post we only comment and opinions are respected.

I'm from the beta version in the game, I was rank 1 in Legacy version and also in the current version (position 90 in the world ranking) (rank 1 using legacy legs that I still have from the old supermechs (I can send you a picture to prove it if you want)) So sir, don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about if I was and I'm still in supermechs from the beginning when the game was new for everyone.

You are wrong, that is not my goal, it is what you assume, I only made a constructive criticism in a post on the subject. And if I criticize the game it is because I really care, if I did not care then, we would not be arguing. Besides, I already proved what I was talking about. 

Yes, I am of legal age.

You are a very sensitive person, I never wanted to offend you and I am sorry that you assume that my comment is toxic and that the game does not matter to me.

Theres no point in arguing with that kid his the biggest fanboy of this game for no reason

The game is not dying or doing that good, the game is fine but could be better. From a higher rank pov you don't have much to do other than arena, sadly that's sm is, as a new to mid rank player campaign and upgrading items is very hard, takes time and keeps them around. Most people have only quit because flash died, but that doesn't mean sm died to, there are so many other ways to play sm that don't use flash, not many people at lower ranks which make up a good amount of sm are even on the forum so you don't know what they're doing, if you only look at the forum then the game is dying, but if you look at all the other parts of the game the the game is doing fine.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

7 hours ago, SawzAll said:

But don't be surprised if I confront your bull krap, you and whoever else.  Not because I want to harm you or anyone else, but because the requirements for a game to flourish tend to include confronting people who are toxic and/or bad for the game.

That's how you know the game is alive: people are willing to put in time defending it.

If you want to discuss a different topic, sure, I'd love to be friendly with you and everyone else.  I'd buy you a beer if you're of age, or invite you to my house for dinner.  But if your goal (you and the other toxic people who are trying to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt) is to tear down the game, I'm not going to pretend to be friendly about it.  You're wrong.  You have no possible way of proving you're right, either.  And you don't have privileged information to prove it either.   It's almost like you're someone who's never played basketball and would never play basketball trying to cop an informed opinion about basketball.

Or like someone who doesn't know basketball pretending to know what the coaches in the Lakers are discussing in the locker room right now is probably a better analogy.

The tore itself down i think your the only one who cant see that

The game is obviously dying, ffs its a very old flash game with 2d graphics, redundant matches, a long grind and little appeal to newbies.

Ofc alex and the mods are doing a lot to slow down its death, but it will inevitably die because its jsut not as appealing to gamers as other games are.

And yes, stuff is being done, but I don't think even alex thinks this game is not gonan die, as soon as the OGs quit, it will inevitably die.

If a 3d version, with less monotony was released on steam, then it could survive for a while longer, btu doubt that will happen.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Just now, Tirreggregars said:

The game is obviously dying, ffs its a very old flash game with 2d graphics, redundant matches, a long grind and little appeal to newbies.

Ofc alex and the mods are doing a lot to slow down its death, but it will inevitably die because its jsut not as appealing to gamers as other games are.

And yes, stuff is being done, but I don't think even alex thinks this game is not gonan die, as soon as the OGs quit, it will inevitably die.

If a 3d version, with less monotony was released on steam, then it could survive for a while longer, btu doubt that will happen.

Yes new players cant appeal to base cause its expensive especially of you just started and have nothing

11 hours ago, SonnY-ku said:

I'm not a toxic person

Sure.

you are the only one that my comment affected

That you know of.

no one else complained

Plenty did.

don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking

I will, because what we are talking about is the future of the game.  And no human being can predict the future, thus everyone who tries to will get the same reply from me: "you don't know."

that is not my goal

Sure seems that way though.

You are a very sensitive person

Nope, not sensitive, just no tolerance for bull krap.  You didn't impact my day.  You didn't impact my emotions.  You were just a random nuisance.  "You're too sensitive" is often the last refuge of someone caught in the act of spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

4 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

The game is obviously dying

Based on what?  Your decades of game market research?  Your master's degree in business administration?

I don't think even alex thinks this game is not gonan die

But you don't know.  And you can't read minds.  So I'll say the same thing to you, too: stop spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

Also, who would buy a dying game?  Sounds like a horrible idea to me.  Given what I've seen from Alexander, he's not dumb, so he wouldn't buy a game that is dying.

Besides, given the ads we see in this game for other games, SM looks really good.  Most the games being advertised in SM, other outside games, look horrible.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Thats not really how it works but okay.

12 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Sure.

That you know of.

Plenty did.

I will, because what we are talking about is the future of the game.  And no human being can predict the future, thus everyone who tries to will get the same reply from me: "you don't know."

Sure seems that way though.

Nope, not sensitive, just no tolerance for bull krap.  You didn't impact my day.  You didn't impact my emotions.  You were just a random nuisance.  "You're too sensitive" is often the last refuge of someone caught in the act of spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

Based on what?  Your decades of game market research?  Your master's degree in business administration?

But you don't know.  And you can't read minds.  So I'll say the same thing to you, too: stop spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

Also, who would buy a dying game?  Sounds like a horrible idea to me.  Given what I've seen from Alexander, he's not dumb, so he wouldn't buy a game that is dying.

Besides, given the ads we see in this game for other games, SM looks really good.  Most the games being advertised in SM, other outside games, look horrible.

damn boi you just fcking murdered him.... 

One Mech to rule them all

complaining about anything isn't going to help so if you think it's dying then give us some good proof, I've also been playing since legacy, and I don't think it's dying  so saying that it's dying because of how much it's different from legacy won't help you. Also the game in legacy had no campaign only arena, and saying that base is slowing down progress and killing the game is even more unsupported and opinionistic, as I have used base and silver boxes and base is currently better and makes it easier to develop as a new player using base as long as you upgrade everything in base not just one thing and then struggling to do the rest when they finally need to. The game is the same as before the only difference is that it's harder to get bored ino and harder to get higher rank using heat mechs unlike legacy, In legacy it was easier to gain progress than reloaded but took less time and got boring faster. The game is not growing and is probably not going to become the next big thing anytime soon, but that's doesn't mean it's dying either in fact it's just stagnating from what I've seen last.   

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

29 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

So maybe instead of telling us it's dying, which is BS, 

To begin with, why don't you complain to the creator of the post who said ´´Guys, Super Mechs is dying´´ and I also think the same as him but they are only our opinions

31 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

instead tell us how we can improve the game, because we want to make things better.

I already did, I suppose you read it, but I will repeat it again: improve the pvp system so that 2v2 and 3v3 fights are not mandatory (it is better that they are optional so that the player has more freedom to choose their gameplay), and that the campaign mechs should be random builds,it is more entertaining and realistic than an insane mech with 300 dmg using epic weapons.
Then increase the drop rate of the legendary items because honestly it is annoying to spend 75 tokens for ´´premium´´ boxes that drop epic items more frequently than the legendary ones./ or at least add a small chance of getting a mythical item from the premium boxes

and finally add more items to the game because, as I said, the amount of items in this version compared to the old version is very scarce. The developers were doing well at the beginning with the releases of the new items: Battery Armor, Unrepaired Laser Cannon, Rock Polisher, etc. until the last legs came out Masive stone feet and its variants which are too OP due to the fact that most of the players only use that, that's why I think they have to counteract a problem like that by adding new items (that are balanced) so that there is more diversity of items.

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

Today on discord Alexander officially said the game is nowhere close to dying.

Now you have evidence in right.

So maybe instead of telling us it's dying, which is BS, instead tell us how we can improve the game, because we want to make things better.

Screenshot_20210429-083450_Discord.jpg

Well new player dont really see the appeal so they go to other games 

3 minutes ago, SonnY-ku said:

improve the pvp system so that 2v2 and 3v3 fights are not mandatory (it is better that they are optional so that the player has more freedom to choose their gameplay)

I agree with that, it was the first thing I found disappointing when I rejoined the game in 2018

1 minute ago, Dark conon mech said:

Well new player dont really see the appeal so they go to other games 

Well not really, most of the people in the game are lower rank players so they can decide that it not something we can decide or say.

Stolen from @JamAnime

13 minutes ago, Spam said:

I agree with that, it was the first thing I found disappointing when I rejoined the game in 2018

Well not really, most of the people in the game are lower rank players so they can decide that it not something we can decide or say.

Well they dont stay for long maybe 3 weeks or so then they get bored

3 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

Well they dont stay for long maybe 3 weeks or so then they get bored

I know people who play that are pretty new to the game and don't get bored, in fact they're only playing because they need to upgrade base.

Stolen from @JamAnime