Guys, Super Mechs is dying

error19031

6 hours ago, Purific said:

Only LG left because he got bored

I still see him around.

6 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

Yes buy once they see how espensive base is they quit

It took me 2 months on a brand new account to get the base to level 15 HQ and gold mines and then only one factory at level 15.  Now I have power kits.  Now I'm maxing my mechs out.  With all due respect, this krap isn't hard.

If you see a newbie struggling, point them to the forum and/or discord so we can help them.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

3 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I still see him around.

It took me 2 months on a brand new account to get the base to level 15 HQ and gold mines and then only one factory at level 15.  Now I have power kits.  Now I'm maxing my mechs out.  With all due respect, this krap isn't hard.

If you see a newbie struggling, point them to the forum and/or discord so we can help them.

:))

I play by inertia. And because I don't have time to look for another game. Every day I quickly do the 3 pvp to fulfill the daily missions. I don't care if win or lose, I just want to finish fast to raise the 10 tokens. And if it weren't for the tokens, there are days that I wouldn't even make myself look at pvp.

The only event that I still enjoy a bit is the item portals.

I think I'm still something useful for the clan, that's why I stay there and help with the titan (when I can) and the clan war. But I don't have much of a will to test new builds or anything like that. The game no longer moves me the floor.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

15 hours ago, SawzAll said:

I still see him around.

Hes back, you dont see newbies unless ur also r15 or smth

Bruh sawz u grind like crazy im level 173, and ivbe had this game for years.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

LG is not gone yet, but mb he must be disappointed as happened with El Metre, with Bestplayer, with se77en, and with so many others. In my clan there are 2 top players who want to leave and Grosbite holds out for fidelity to the clan, like me.

On the previous forum we had formed a group of old players to protest against the abuses of the private agreements, which put us all at a disadvantage. Mods closed the topic, because it was bad advice to get the rags out under the Sun. Then there were people like LG who trusted that Alexander would correct these abuses (Alex knows that there was abuse of privileges), so they thought that, if they collaborated with the administration our claims would be taken care of. But it was not like that, they just got an improvement of some items that was useless. LG, Mechzilla ... they try every week to reach the gold, but  find that they cannot compete with the abusers of private agreements. Others of that group like Rovolution, Alex Iron, se77en, me and some more, we stayed on the sidelines, we did not buy, we didn't collaborate with the administration. I don't know if we were smarter or more distrustful, but in the end we were all disappointed, those who trusted and those who distrusted.

By forming that group of old players who put our rivalries aside to fight for a common cause, we believed, in good faith, that Alexander would help us correct privileges, we believed that he would take us into account for being old players who collaborated for a long time and in a thousand ways to keep the game alive. And they let us down, they didn't do anything about the relics issue.

So you can't blame us for losing interest on the game.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

1 minute ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Upgrade zark and use it instead of that torso

Use selfish protector cuz its better(but It isn't with mine lol) 

Put rock recoiler

Dont upgrade zark, wait for windigo, dpnt bother with weapons till torso is max myth

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

2 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

Dont upgrade zark, wait for windigo, dpnt bother with weapons till torso is max myth

What will you think if I beated 3k hp player have trash weapon?  So why not upgrade weapon when maxing torso

When I'm using golem*

Hcaptcha scam

28 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

What will you think if I beated 3k hp player have trash weapon?  So why not upgrade weapon when maxing torso

When I'm using golem*

Firtrly, I would think luck has got to do with it.

Secondly, its a common known fact that torso is the first thing u upgrade.

Thirdly, looking at how his acc is, lvl 1 legy weapons r more than good enough.

And lastly, maxing torso grants u increased immunity to all elements, so yes, upgrade torso first, and wait for windi not zark.

On 4/25/2021 at 3:56 PM, error19031 said:

I don't want to say this, but the game is really rotting and there is almost nothing to do in it, new items do not come out, there are no interesting events, this must be solved, otherwise the game will die in the near future

Thanks to alexander

2 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

Should i myth terror cry or frantic brute first :))

Frantic

4 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

Firtrly, I would think luck has got to do with it.

Secondly, its a common known fact that torso is the first thing u upgrade.

Thirdly, looking at how his acc is, lvl 1 legy weapons r more than good enough.

And lastly, maxing torso grants u increased immunity to all elements, so yes, upgrade torso first, and wait for windi not zark.

What if I say max top weapon first(supreme cannon) :))

Zark still good and nothing can say it weak too 😛

Then so why r1 use nightmare when zark better

Hcaptcha scam

6 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Frantic

What if I say max top weapon first(supreme cannon) :))

Zark still good and nothing can say it weak too 😛

Then so why r1 use nightmare when zark better

Supreme cannon is basically useless at top ranks

Nightmare is the best torso if u have good build power (basically infinite dual mods and fortresses) (this is according to lord gorgon)

Zark is just worse than windi in every aspect, so don't wast materials on it, and yes atm it is weak, not horrible, but not worth it.

The game is dying mainly for>

1 * Gameplay> Since the game was updated, now they force you to play 2v2 and 3v3, when most of the players wants 1v1 like old game ver./ the same happens in campaign besides the mechs are repetitive and they are more buffed than the player using a divine mech. In the old version the campaign mechs were random builds which made it more fun.

2 * The boxes apparently no longer give any mythic, and it is even difficult to get a good legendary item using ´´premium´´boxes

3 * few items compared to the old version, most recycled or worse (others simply no longer exist)

Bottom line: Legacy version was better.     And let me save you this sentence: OH SH * T HERE WE GO AGAIN  ( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)

Edited by SonnY-ku (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, SonnY-ku said:

1 * Gameplay> Since the game was updated, now they force you to play 2v2 and 3v3, when most of the players wants 1v1 like old game ver./ the same happens in campaign besides the mechs are repetitive and they are more buffed than the player using a divine mech. In the old version the campaign mechs were random builds which made it more fun.

2 * The boxes apparently no longer give any mythic, and it is even difficult to get a good legendary item using ´´premium´´boxes

3 * few items compared to the old version, most recycled or worse (others simply no longer exist)

Bottom line: Legacy version was better.     And let me save you this sentence: OH SH * T HERE WE GO AGAIN  ( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)

Faxx

56 minutes ago, SonnY-ku said:

And nothing you just said proves the game is dying.  Maybe what's dying is your sense of entitlement? 🙂 

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html