Guys, Super Mechs is dying

error19031

1 hour ago, Dark conon mech said:

Well new player dont really see the appeal so they go to other games 

So you read what Alex said and still didn't get it?

Seriously, you're only proving the joke from the movie Team America: some people are only interested in krapping on everything.

1 hour ago, SonnY-ku said:

To begin with, why don't you complain to the creator of the post

It was written to everyone who says SM is dying.  If you're replying, what does that say about your conscience?  My reply was an open and general statement to everyone.  If it causes you guilt, it's up to you what to make of that.

1 hour ago, SonnY-ku said:

I already did, I suppose you read it

I'm not digging through this dumpster fire thread to find your reply.  And I wasn't pointing my reply at you specifically (again).

If you have ideas please put them in the Suggestions area of the forum.  Plenty of people have already posted some really good ideas there.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1 minute ago, SawzAll said:

So you read what Alex said and still didn't get it?

Seriously, you're only proving the joke from the movie Team America: some people are only interested in krapping on everything.

Yes, some people fail to see both sides of the argument, like I could give some reasons why the game is dying and some on why the isn't dying.

This is more of a "who can support their opinion" than who has actual good facts, in the end one side gets convinced or it goes on forever.

rip reactions I would give you a like if I could

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

54 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

Well they dont stay for long maybe 3 weeks or so

Prove it.  Give me the testimonies of 40 people.

(It's generally understood in behavioral scientific research that you need about 40 data points before you can generalize from a data study).

1 minute ago, Spam said:

This is more of a "who can support their opinion"

True.  But given that I have a direct statement from the CEO of the company, I think if there's a "winner", it's me.  Or really, the winner is Alexander.  But I digress. 🙂 

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1 minute ago, SawzAll said:

Prove it.  Give me the testimonies of 40 people.

(It's generally understood in behavioral scientific research that you need about 40 data points before you can generalize from a data study).

we might need to help him, 'cause I haven't been able to get my friends to play and I'm usually good at convincing people to do things irl. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, MasterChief said:

not to be a spelling nazi, but, uh, its spelled crapping

not trying to criticizes you, but it's spelled it's

Also we grammer user need to stick together online forums are the breeding place for bad grammer.

Stolen from @JamAnime

37 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

It was written to everyone who says SM is dying.  If you're replying, what does that say about your conscience?  My reply was an open and general statement to everyone.  If it causes you guilt, it's up to you what to make of that.

Sure, whatever you say, but that previous message you sent me saying I'm toxic and I don't know anything, you didn't send it to everyone who said SM is dying

39 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I'm not digging through this dumpster fire thread to find your reply.  And I wasn't pointing my reply at you specifically (again).

You asked the question, if you don't want to look for the answer, it's not my problem.

We all know that you are angry and that you love SM, why don't you calm down and stop wasting your time? because this conversation is not going to get anywhere.

On 4/26/2021 at 8:08 PM, Spam said:

Rank 10-11 took a month of actually trying or 1 year of being lazy, I play a heat mech for my 1st mech and have been playing since around the begining of sm

Nice.me playing for 1 year reached r5 three times and in 1v1 r4

It seems like this topic's in an infinite cycle of who's right and who's wrong.. Isn't there supposed to be no right or wrong answer when it comes to opinions?

I would say something else but I fear of getting jumped if I say a single word that gets taken out-of-context, so the question's the only thing that I will post for now to avoid sparking more conflict. That, and it seems like there's already enough voices in the topic as is, so I wouldn't be helping anything if I were to involve my opinion.

So.. Yep, I'll keep my opinion out of this.

1 hour ago, Spam said:

not trying to criticizes you, but it's spelled it's

Also we grammer user need to stick together online forums are the breeding place for bad grammer.

Also, I hate to be that one grammar person but it's:

I'm not trying to criticize you, but it's spelled "it's".

Also, we grammar users need to stick together. These online forums are the breeding grounds for bad grammar.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.