Guys, Super Mechs is dying

error19031

25 minutes ago, Bunboy said:

Im really surprised at the amount of people who believe this game isn't dying. Must be in denial 🤔. Also the amount people who think the lack of items is the issue. The simple fact is the drops are terrible which why most players quit and why this game gets boring so fast. From my personal experience every week its the same bs. Between the 2k win box, rank rewards box, fortune boxes ,and base boxes the drops are awful and i will go months without getting anything new/useful, and when i finally do get something its pointless because the meta has changed or i need another specific item thats compatible. This game will stay boring amd dry if the drops are ass just my personal opinion. Also the lack of updates is an issue.

Then why are you still playing. lol

11 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Then why are you still playing. lol

Well i would've a while ago but now itd be a bit selfish since there still is no possible way to properly transfer leadership of a clan

4 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

then why have i gotten 2 legendaries today? and why has one of my clanmates gotten 3 from 10 fortune boxes? alex. is. making. the. drops. better.

Gud for you 👍. And what do you mean? Drops are still awful

1 hour ago, Dark conon mech said:

Defence matrix wasnt made by gato games they haven't made any new items what are you on about?

Wait for it ............   Wait for it .............

2 hours ago, Bunboy said:

m really surprised at the amount of people who believe this game isn't dying. Must be in denial

But yet you're still playing a "dead" game?  Who's in denial now? 🙂 

11 hours ago, error19031 said:

I don't want to say this, but the game is really rotting and there is almost nothing to do in it

If it's dead, why are you still playing it?

Are you saying there's nothing anyone can do to keep it alive?  Or are you saying you don't feel like doing anything to keep it alive?

And why, if SM is dead like you assume (which I don't agree with), is complaining the way to keep it alive?

And just for the sake of argument, if SM isn't dead (which I believe), is complaining that SM is "dead" going to keep it alive?  Or is it more likely that you complaining that SM is "dead" is going to make people stop playing?

Because I feel like everyone's arguments on here about SM being dead are not only untrue, but that these comments are in fact what's "killing" SM.

But here's another question: if SM is "dying", which I disagree with, what are you doing to keep it alive?  From my perspective, it appears you're not helping.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

3 hours ago, SawzAll said:

If it's dead, why are you still playing it

I play, mainly because of nostalgic feelings, and I spent too much effort and time to just quit

Are you saying there's nothing anyone can do to keep it alive? Or are you saying you don't feel like doing anything to keep it alive?

Neither. I want to draw attention to this problem again, a lot of players leave because there is nothing to do in the game, I can understand if the developer works, but let it at least show the result

And why, if SM is dead like you assume (which I don't agree with), is complaining the way to keep it alive?

I'm not saying SM is dead, I'm saying he's dying. You can keep it alive by adding new items, interesting events, new mechanics, changing the drop, etc. 

but that these comments are in fact what's "killing" SM.

Maybe, but SM do nothing to fix it and there were no complaints about boring game, a lot of people talked about it and what in the end? I mean, the comments cover the problem, but nothing happens and because of that, the game dies.S'ti IffI

Edited by error19031 (see edit history)

Are you saying there's nothing anyone can do to keep it alive?  Or are you saying you don't feel like doing anything to keep it alive?

And just for the sake of argument, if SM isn't dead (which I believe), is complaining that SM is "dead" going to keep it alive?  Or is it more likely that you complaining that SM is "dead" is going to make people stop playing?

Because I feel like everyone's arguments on here about SM being dead are not only untrue, but that these comments are in fact what's "killing" SM.

But here's another question: if SM is "dying", which I disagree with, what are you doing to keep it alive?  From my perspective, it appears you're not helping.

Firstly, Im also on the balance team remember.

Second, it's a statement of fact, if the player base is so small, and the possibilities so limited, without new items, the game is a monotonous grind against the same opponents over and over again.

Point 2 leads nicely into my third point, being that, the game is dying, since arena participation is low, players are quitting, and grinding is horrible.

Honestly, we either need better events that increase arena participation, I made a thread about a possibility, or we just need new items, which change the matchups, if released on a weekly basis, people will be playing new builds every week, making the game less monotonous.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Have you max out every item in the game and divined to say there is nothing there?

I do not know what it is the issue. Sure we no need more weapons in a temporary way to re-adjust the game and old weapons and that takes time. Need to patch the game and that still in progress trying to figure out new ways to detect players wrong doing. 

Players do not want to farm because want to click and presto mentality and be super robot killer machine number one. Want more weapons and barely can handle ideas with what have in the storage. I can see some top players with basic parts and be top 10 consistent not meta thing and they kill me like nothing. 

Use imagination with the inventory at your disposition. Test and then test but many no even do it or try for it only looking for a drop of a part or legends to meat because want to do nothing to progress and complain.

I am a slow maker player progressing in a slow way farming and I have weapons to develop and will take long to make and to have and are basic parts and premium parts and that takes disposition and focus to go for it. 

Why more parts at this point when I have so many to go for development and get ideas for it...

How many weapons do you use or combine and test to make it fun?

Why focus to be always in be #1 instead to enjoy the game and see development taking place of parts never tested or used properly for lack of imagination just because no want to see a loss to someone else.... 

I am not even a fan of this game and I rather prefer not to play and play my fav games but there are lots of things here good enough to be ok but everyone want more and more and more in easy way. 

Sure I know drops are weak and yes it is true and I agree due to the cost if you pay for it and I do not get good parts or nothing for months in fortune boxes but that do not stop me to keep advancing step by step and see progress one day at the time. 

Too many lazy ideas is what I can read complaining about everything and crying for everything instead to work the accounts and advance them. Just asking for someone else account, be jealous of someone else account having this or that or asking for wins just to keep an AP for the clan. Why not to focus in your own account and enjoy the progress and yes can keep progressing and I have been here 1.5years and my progress is just starting. 

I do see my consistent progress day by day without rushing anything and trust me I can get an account as good like Clever already if I want because I can do it but chose to see my progress farming because it is more fun to see my work paying off. 

So many things to advance.

What this game need it is to enhance the GOLD grants for lower rankers so can improve for a faster development and join top ranks for better diversity and KEEP the Desire to Stay in the Game progressing accounts because it is  hard to make a base and develop a mech but that it is the idea if not why to play but sure I have said this before and what the game truly need is more Gold Grant so players can see development and hope.

I focused into farm from start and developed many accounts and are top and free only 2 I have paid and are the 2 can see their progress. 

Work your account or accounts as should and use brain power to come with mechs and all is not a meta mech to win and be a top 10 player. 

I have been top as free or p2w so no complains since can be reached focusing in your personal strategy not thinking of what others have or have achieved. A new idea of meta and everyone want the same thing. Oh, I want that , I want that, I want that....

I wish the best for all the players but if everyone have everything simultaneously it will be so boring. Look what happen when everyone was using Frantics. What happen there? All complained because all where using same weapon killing top players R1 like fly been R10 kids because can do the same and play at the same level just because having the weapons. 

Sorry but I know the game need some extra things but for a person starting or been an R10 or R4 there is a huge gap to move forward on development that no need more weapons to be added. Maybe the only one need a new weapon added here it is Clever. 

Do you have full 3 set of phys. energy and heat and different parts to make others sets of phys, heat and energy not the same to add more new parts?

How many players actually can do 3 sets of the same kind?

Read this again from the FARMER who made 2 accounts Level 250 before anyone else here and 1 of the first 30 to reached and I was new players just 9 months and 3 weeks for my first farming and few months after completed my second in 8 months flat. 

When I say it is GOLD the need, I know well what I am talking here. If you want prove, check my accounts progress. Again GOLD-GOLD-GOLD. If GATO wants to keep players around it should improve gold. 

Sure have improve the gold cap in the base but that not mean gold grant and reduce cost to build the base. Sure have been adding more tokens etc and that it is the right direction because in reality it is a need and I can see that need  for the majority of players here. 

Again, Gold it is the base to see the light in the progress if not you farm like no end and I am one who do that all day long and do 1000 pvp per season to get the extra gold in need apart of farmed and few coins from the base if have base.

Also, buying gold option it is totally ridiculous expensive token wise. I have never use it and never will. 

If players wants to complain to GATO so ask for GOLD. 

Now, sure there are some players with a massive amount of gold reserve and those are few not that many and can say something different about parts but more than having bad luck to get the parts in need currently available in the game and adding more even more difficult will be to get them. 

I have purchased in 2 accounts and I do not have valiant, sorrow, magmas grants etc etc etc and If I have a few around were some sales to get them as the magma last summer and kept them not in use not having parts or gold to be able to develop them.  

One more time, GOLD it is the need to develop and can develop when get the part if luck if not in mean time save or make different future part to keep progress. I am just saying...

If we want more players at the arena and progressing accounts, more gold it is in need for it. 

Also, why more parts in need, looks clever having 1000 plus parts and divined a massive amount of them and how many is been using more recently? As many more you have less and less you use the others. I see the point it can get bored if no new items comes around but how many actually can say that and to be at that level you should have his own storage but I guess you do not have that including me. 

I personally need a ton of current old parts to make different mechs and I do not have them so why add more and not even max out what I do have because no gold or parts crafted or farmed. 

By the way, I play video games for over 40 years just in case and I have been playing one for more than 30yrs on the road and be part of real competitions in many games in the past for real money rewards. 

8 hours ago, SawzAll said:

We are playing the final moments of this game before its decomposes into a rotting mass of degeneracy 

7 hours ago, error19031 said:

a lot of players leave because there is nothing to do in the game

Show me your survey of players who have left.  Please include at least 40 players.

2 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

We are playing the final moments of this game before its decomposes into a rotting mass of degeneracy

Prove it.

You can keep it alive by adding new items, interesting events, new mechanics, changing the drop, etc

Sounds like a whole bunch of things Alex is currently doing..........

but SM do nothing to fix it

Sure, nothing, like fixing energy, adding new items (you just haven't seen them yet), making the base way more cost-effective, increasing drop rates, running events, fixing one of the major security problems, banning cheaters.................

I'm starting to think there are people out there who would bite the hand that feeds them even as they are being fed.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

51 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Show me your survey of players who have left.  Please include at least 40 players.

Prove it.

Sure, nothing, like fixing energy, adding new items (you just haven't seen them yet), making the base way more cost-effective, increasing drop rates, running events, fixing one of the major security problems, banning cheaters.................

I'm starting to think there are people out there who would bite the hand that feeds them even as they are being fed.

Nah its been too long since an item or something interestibg has been released they should bring back unicorn portal :))

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

Prove it.

Hm, 

I think SM is generally a tedious game were it not for the fact that I love strategy games, I surely wouldn't be playing.

I believe Alex is doing a lot, but he is just 1 person, more crew would speed up the process.

As for what I said before, you can understand there are few new players because progress is sooooo slow, and new players quit before reaching r5, effectively meaning that for me, the matchups are the same over and over and over again.

The fact that players are leaving is obvious, lg left, boss took a break, bestie took a break to name a few, I could obviously find at least 100, but I can't be bothered, however new players come in as well, and it is normal for people to leave a game. The problem is that since progress is so slow, new players all leave as well.

Anyways, my point remains, without new items, the game is even more tedious, so I'd appreciate new items, or more events such as the one Alex already made, the 100 tokens for 10 arena wins event, which increased arena participation, making it much more fun. 

I made a proposal to permanently increase arena participation, hoping Alex looks at it, it got very positive feedback 🙂

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

22 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

Hm, 

I think SM is generally a tedious game were it not for the fact that I love strategy games, I surely wouldn't be playing.

I believe Alex is doing a lot, but he is just 1 person, more crew would speed up the process.

As for what I said before, you can understand there are few new players because progress is sooooo slow, and new players quit before reaching r5, effectively meaning that for me, the matchups are the same over and over and over again.

The fact that players are leaving is obvious, lg left, boss took a break, bestie took a break to name a few, I could obviously find at least 100, but I can't be bothered, however new players come in as well, and it is normal for people to leave a game. The problem is that since progress is so slow, new players all leave as well.

Anyways, my point remains, without new items, the game is even more tedious, so I'd appreciate new items, or more events such as the one Alex already made, the 100 tokens for 10 arena wins event, which increased arena participation, making it much more fun. 

I made a proposal to permanently increase arena participation, hoping Alex looks at it, it got very positive feedback 🙂

Only LG left because he got bored. Other two is for other reasons. Also, its not only "few" new players.

Edited by Purific (see edit history)

8 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

What this game need it is to enhance the GOLD grants for lower rankers so can improve for a faster development and join top ranks for better diversity and KEEP the Desire to Stay in the Game progressing accounts because it is  hard to make a base and develop a mech but that it is the idea if not why to play but sure I have said this before and what the game truly need is more Gold Grant so players can see development and hope.

That's true, I only farm when there is 50% fuel 100% xp or 50% gold and it increasing gold in campaign would make base even better.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

4 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

Hey spam whats your rank and how long did it take you to get to that rank?

Rank 10-11 took a month of actually trying or 1 year of being lazy, I play a heat mech for my 1st mech and have been playing since around the begining of sm

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

Im starting a alt with no base i think it will only take me 2 months :))

Screenshot_20210425-220514.jpg

Try starting with a heat mech(it's harder imo)...

Stolen from @JamAnime