Guys, Super Mechs is dying

error19031

12 hours ago, Zutchse said:

Everyone can also like a game and still give a negative review about it

That's fine too.  I wasn't saying your review must always be positive.  The most important thing for a game review to be is authentic, i.e. it's how you really feel.  I've already given a review of this game.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 2/3/2022 at 6:38 PM, Zutchse said:

Everyone can also like a game and still give a negative review about it. It's not always "I like the game = I give positive review about it." That's why there's positive and negative reviews, to see other people's view and opinions and improve the game based on what player-base wants and make them stay longer.

you kinda sound like you are negating yourself...... don't get me wrong, i get what you're saying.

the thing is tho, if you like a game, there's got to be something in the game that you like about. that what reviews are for. for people to point out what they like if they like the game, and what they don't like if they dislike the game. 

if you say you like the game, but only points out the bad spots, it could be thought of as a critic. but that is often taken in a negative way.  

if you truly like the game, why would you want to say bad things about it and ruin it's name? it's like shooting yourself in the foot. 
(搬起石头砸自己的脚)........chinese because i don't think the translation really got to the same point. go figure. 

14 hours ago, SawzAll said:

I've already given a review of this game.

where do you go for that? google play? 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

19 hours ago, Deimos said:

*Laughs in Minecraft, Fortnite and Roblox* 

If you keep adding good changes then it can, problem is that most changes added by TS killed the playerbase instead of boosting it since it pretty much made you start from scratch. 

My dear , you don't compare mobile games vs games that can be played on multiple platform, that's like comparing candy crush versus the likes of games like GTA V.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

1 hour ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

My dear , you don't compare mobile games vs games that can be played on multiple platform, that's like comparing candy crush versus the likes of games like GTA V.

Bruv supermechs can pe played on pc, smh you really don't know anything do you.  And stop using big red letters, it makes you look like an attention seeker

1 hour ago, Corvus said:

Bruv supermechs can pe played on pc, smh you really don't know anything do you.  And stop using big red letters, it makes you look like an attention seeker

Supermechs have always been a mobile game even before the great doom that is reloaded, the game itself even came with the mobile occasional advertisement pop up by itself along with the mobile games business model with the in game currency and pay to remove ads model, sure it can be played on PC but the game is also available on the mobile app store, the point here is the game like Supermechs can't be compare with the likes of games like Fortnite, Roblox or minecraft which is on a much grander and greater scale, the only person that doesn't know anything here is you, jumping into a conclusion without thinking before hand.

I use my colored texts however i want because the forum texts are too small as long as i don't violate forum rules, deal with it chump 💀

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

2 hours ago, Corvus said:

Most of the players play it on mobile where it's easily accessible

6 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Oh gee, almost as if you read the second paragraph you'd know what I was actually trying to say.

36 minutes ago, Corvus said:

Are you one of those graphics= better poeple, cus that's completely wrong

It's the gameplay that matters.

Am not talking about 

the game play ?? It’s Ok………

Baby graphic for 5 years old kid ,game sucks big time .

would be nice if we all wake up some day and see a different picture ??

Never see a  kid spending 79 dollars for nothing ????

All f … wake up 🆙 

Edited by Clan Red
Typo (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Clan Red said:

Am not talking about 

the game play ?? It’s Ok………

Baby graphic for 5 years old kid ,game sucks big time .

would be nice if we all wake up some day and see a different picture ??

Never see a  kid spending 79 dollars for nothing ????

All f … wake up 🆙 

U aren't making any sense bruv. Go get some sleep, once you gather your thoughts, cone back and try to say this better, idc if a game has 3d or 2d if it's shet it's shet, if it's good it's good, graphics have nothing to do with if a game is good or not, many of this generation don't get that, so the throw their money at any that looks "realistic". Fk that I'd rather go play any ps one or ps two game, or even Minecraft. They are much better. Now it's all looks and no playability.

On 2/5/2022 at 6:30 AM, AionionWindWeaver said:

Supermechs have always been a mobile game even before the great doom that is reloaded, the game itself even came with the mobile occasional advertisement pop up by itself along with the mobile games business model with the in game currency and pay to remove ads model, sure it can be played on PC but the game is also available on the mobile app store, the point here is the game like Supermechs can't be compare with the likes of games like Fortnite, Roblox or minecraft which is on a much grander and greater scale, the only person that doesn't know anything here is you, jumping into a conclusion without thinking before hand.

I use my colored texts however i want because the forum texts are too small as long as i don't violate forum rules, deal with it chump 💀

This is actually false, As a legacy player I can confirm SM was pc flash game LONGER then it was a mobile one. I Still remember people waiting for it to release on IOS years back as it had released on android and that caused a major boom in new players and content. SM actually used to not have any transactions at ALL till somewhere in 2015-2016 maybe late 2014 though I highly doubt that was the case.

Also roblox and minecraft also started on pc before slowly moving to mobile platforms and both still thrive.

Edited by Hotz (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
On 4/27/2021 at 4:52 PM, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

LG is not gone yet, but mb he must be disappointed as happened with El Metre, with Bestplayer, with se77en, and with so many others. In my clan there are 2 top players who want to leave and Grosbite holds out for fidelity to the clan, like me.

On the previous forum we had formed a group of old players to protest against the abuses of the private agreements, which put us all at a disadvantage. Mods closed the topic, because it was bad advice to get the rags out under the Sun. Then there were people like LG who trusted that Alexander would correct these abuses (Alex knows that there was abuse of privileges), so they thought that, if they collaborated with the administration our claims would be taken care of. But it was not like that, they just got an improvement of some items that was useless. LG, Mechzilla ... they try every week to reach the gold, but  find that they cannot compete with the abusers of private agreements. Others of that group like Rovolution, Alex Iron, se77en, me and some more, we stayed on the sidelines, we did not buy, we didn't collaborate with the administration. I don't know if we were smarter or more distrustful, but in the end we were all disappointed, those who trusted and those who distrusted.

By forming that group of old players who put our rivalries aside to fight for a common cause, we believed, in good faith, that Alexander would help us correct privileges, we believed that he would take us into account for being old players who collaborated for a long time and in a thousand ways to keep the game alive. And they let us down, they didn't do anything about the relics issue.

So you can't blame us for losing interest on the game.

I'm new here any chance you could share a bit more and explain what your talking abou