Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

6 hours ago, SolarisHK said:

Screenshot_2022-10-05-17-26-30.thumb.png.34d2e1e06801bd2dea849bbc61d6bb78.png

Yeah... I guessed as much... Pain...

My opinion, if you need basically everything and especially arena coins, this is your deal.  If you have at least 2 full fortress mechs and need random stuff that usually isn't in a deal, this is for you.  For those who need fortresses or specific items, probably wait.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

• 2 weeks later...

They really should remove those arena coins from the 25 packs offer and instead throw in more gold to encourage people to buy them more, the 4k offer's more of a higher end offer that most likely high rank players with decked out arena shop would buy anyway, having those arena coins in would be pointless if you ask me, proposing something as a removal of those coins and instead have you 5mil gold instead of that dinkly 2mil gold.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

i got a legendary flaming hammer from that 15 prem pack (I guess i could use that on my third heat mech or myth it and use dual hammers on my main mech build so i can attempt to slay a titan by weakening its cooling to nothing)

an ash creator for my second energy mech

and a legendary desolation which now im wondering if i should swap out my frantic flame for a the desolation so I can be a bit more flexible during an energy break

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

3 hours ago, SolarisHK said:

OfferPuncher, on standbyScreenshot_2022-11-09-17-08-35.thumb.png.698f52d44b91d365097d7eaa50f113bc.png

Also should I buy the offer or keep on saving?

When someone buy it (me)

(I had planned at the base to present in the form of a video, because it was too expensive in storage, I had to cut it into images. So accidentally, on the last ones you can see me taking screenshots in the gallery )

zj7c.jpg

d4xl.jpg

74sb.jpg

8k5a.jpg

rdlx.jpg

p6tm.jpg

n0na.jpg

utf7.jpg

lkh5.jpg

0nfw.jpg

bmhv.jpg

8075.jpg

yssm.jpg

(sorry to the purple card which did not have time to be revealed that I passed it bruh)

bhac.jpg

I would have liked to have the valiant sniper or a premium module, since I got a broken blizzard annihilator so I am very satisfied with the offer.

( by the way, now i have 3 scope lol)

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Electro said:

When someone buy it (me)

(I had planned at the base to present in the form of a video, because it was too expensive in storage, I had to cut it into images. So accidentally, on the last ones you can see me taking screenshots in the gallery )

zj7c.jpg

d4xl.jpg

74sb.jpg

8k5a.jpg

rdlx.jpg

p6tm.jpg

n0na.jpg

utf7.jpg

lkh5.jpg

0nfw.jpg

bmhv.jpg

8075.jpg

yssm.jpg

(sorry to the purple card which did not have time to be revealed that I passed it bruh)

bhac.jpg

I would have liked to have the valiant sniper or a premium module, since I got a broken blizzard annihilator so I am very satisfied with the offer.

( by the way, now i have 3 scope lol)

Nice drops I guess, also gratz for getting 3 scopes, just snipe some ppl with them 🤭

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Electro said:

Screenshot_20221128-100213_Super Mechs.jpg

There are only two scenarios where this offer is a good deal:

1) You are a low-rank player that somehow had 2k tokens lying around. While not as good as the vests (Molten and Lightning), the torsos are pretty good and given that they already come at lvl 1 myth, you won’t need to expend as many resources as you would’ve with their non-exclusive counterparts. The 2k arena coins and 300 fuel are also a nice bonus for a low rank player.

2) You have all the useful premium modules and weapons (top rank account). In this case, you can buy the offer just for the reskins (the 300 fuel could also be a bit useful).

If you don’t fall into these two camps, you’re better off buying a different offer, particularly one that guarantees a good module (fortress, QCB, OP, plat plate). However, if you really want the offer, nothing is stopping you.

Edited by Coddiwomple (see edit history)

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.