Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

8 minutes ago, hasn said:

Today's Offer February 20, 2023

Pretty Good if you need items transform to legendary or mythical 

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣-٠٢-٢٠-١٢-٣٥-٠٩-617.jpeg

Hard to find motivation to buy offer and better myself when my friends that are top players literally got kicked to rank 5 and 4 because of streaks of meeting hackers that are now rampaging top ranks, not cool game, fix your game first before suggesting me to spend. 

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

5 hours ago, The Rabbity said:

Hard to find motivation to buy offer and better myself when my friends that are top players literally got kicked to rank 5 and 4 because of streaks of meeting hackers that are now rampaging top ranks, not cool game, fix your game first before suggesting me to spend. 

Honesty sorry can't help you

I am here to inform the ones Today's Offer might help them

Today's Offer Thursday, February 23, 2023.

GOOD for beginners

My brother brought it but he didn't get super great items but he got a least 1 premium item overloaded EMP and good moudles 

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣-٠٢-٢٣-١٣-٠٧-١١-651.jpeg

Today's Offer Sunday, February 26, 2023

I would bought but i don't have enough tokens currently

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣-٠٢-٢٦-١٣-٢٠-٢٢-895.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I feel bad for the poor souls that actually whale for the game with money that could have went somewhere more meaningful struggles to play the game full-competitive while cheaters and hackers just laugh at them doing not even 0,1% their effort whether with literally hacking the game or external third party ranks manipulation.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

On 3/16/2023 at 6:41 AM, The Rabbity said:

I feel bad for the poor souls that actually whale for the game with money that could have went somewhere more meaningful struggles to play the game full-competitive while cheaters and hackers just laugh at them doing not even 0,1% their effort whether with literally hacking the game or external third party ranks manipulation.

wdym, are there still hackers in the game??? why dosent gato games or whoever runs the game stop them. what do they hack. ranks unlimited tokens items or what.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2023 at 5:18 PM, hasn said:

Honesty sorry can't help you

I am here to inform the ones Today's Offer might help them

Today's Offer Thursday, February 23, 2023.

GOOD for beginners

My brother brought it but he didn't get super great items but he got a least 1 premium item overloaded EMP and good moudles 

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣-٠٢-٢٣-١٣-٠٧-١١-651.jpeg

Today's Offer Sunday, February 26, 2023

I would bought but i don't have enough tokens currently

Screenshot_٢٠٢٣-٠٢-٢٦-١٣-٢٠-٢٢-895.jpeg

isnt this much more value its 2 more premium boxes a mythic premium all for 3 relics