Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

42 minutes ago, Yakir said:

is this like a rare good offer?

it does happen by summer ends every year. Gold or other stuff. The offer is decent for those that have tokens and are lazy farming or better say not having enough time or ways to do so. Good offer for CLEVERNAME having the cash to load and max with silver box account. 💰😀

8 minutes ago, Yakir said:

so its good for silver box accounts

?

well, for everyone who does wants to spend to get gold. I mention silver box account because you can buy a group of boxes for 32k gold and level up weapons. It is like crafting in the BASE but just at your finger click anytime having gold around. Or you will have to farm a hell to get gold and parts. 

Buying gold is the biggest waste of tokens and real money you can make on this game. At 50% off, 1.5 mil gold costs 500 tokens. It costs 1.89 mil to craft 5 legendary chance cards in the base (not to mention you have to wait 2 and half days + another two and half days for that last 5th card). So 500 tokens isn’t even buying you enough gold to essentially buy a premium pack that you have to wait for. That’s 335 for instant compared to 500 + some extra saved up gold for patience. It’s terrible. And that’s at 50% off!  I’m my opinion, to make gold more appealing to players, the prices to need to drop greatly, maybe putting 1.5 mil to about 300 tokens if you want to make it even with the premium pack cost. If the price was 300 and today was 50%, making it 150, that’s almost 10 legendary chance base cards you can craft, almost making it about even with pack prices. Would I still ever recommend buying gold? No lol