Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

6 minutes ago, LORD OF THE SHOTTOWN said:

Hmmm, this offer = 11 360 tokens... Not bad

It is a decent open when you are in development so can get the full bang for the tokens like silver coins to enhance account, some gold to max few parts, relic to transform one part to myth and 25 premium boxes if count the clan coins as another premium pack. 

Sure, 4k it is a chunk of tokens. If you feel lucky... or if you need a secure part, then wait for that module. 

7 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

i want to get this but well short on tokens just my luck 

i am about 1750 short damn it

Can i maqke a suggestion to the dev make the 4k offer expire in say 3 weeks to a month that will give more people the chance to getthe tokens

well, the offer come around reason they will not do it. Tho, targeted offer to players like this one can be ok. 🤔

On 3/21/2021 at 10:21 PM, OKI DOKI said:

the sale it is not bad for those not having max or missing max and need a platin, I meat max and I have enough platin for what I use them at this current level. I will like to have a good weapon to mix like valiant so I can make other mech and motivation to max other parts not in use and remove their dust 

bruh i need 4k token i don't have enough look at it.

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 9.49.18 AM.png

11 minutes ago, ANIMAN said:

bruh i need 4k token i don't have enough look at it.

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 9.49.18 AM.png

don't spend what you can't. The offer come around. Do not play on desperado mode or will lose your underwear. 

Play your raid as far you can go. Do not spend tokens for a guessing. Grind but I know is a boring thing but in mean time you build gold and with daily you can get tokens and commercials. Yes, it does takes time to watch commercials. When play campaign, do not waste tokens trying to pass a boss or stage, if auto does not work it does mean you are too weak for it so go down till auto can win the fight. Players end up spending tokens trying to pass in no sense way. 

If you are new, try to complete some achievements. I got few thousand tokens from there in the early stages. Some of them give some tokens. 

20 hours ago, ANIMAN said:

O_O WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh yea i want to tell ya i got legendary shocking from 75 token lol

let me show u

(Legendary pictures)

That looks like the second worst item in the game (first is the Legendary Advanced Teleporter)

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

4 hours ago, LORD OF THE SHOTTOWN said:

I can't understand, why Power Units are lvl 1 in the offers face. When I click them, game showes they heve 300 000 power. Isn't it 40th level?

The "1" is the quantity. Not sure where you're getting them being Level 1.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.