Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

6 hours ago, DragonsIayer said:

A must-buy for anyone willing to spend money on this game. For 20$, you'd normally only be able to get 1,100 tokens. With this, you can get 1,000 more tokens+10 premium packs+2 legendary Power Kits, alongside other stuff. Hope that's a good explanation as to why this is a good deal.

it is even better if your dad or mom can pay for it. 😃

9 hours ago, Yakir said:

is the 1k offer today worth it if not whats the amount of premium packs that is worth it to buy for 1k and 2k

plz can anyone tell me?

it is about personal decision according needs. The offer using the regular price stablished, it is an ok offer. Now, the offer it is a gamble. If you struggle right now to have an epic need or suddenly a legend lucky grant hope, you can go for it. You have to understand your rate of tokens accumulation as you play. If takes very long for you to accumulate another 1k for the 2k offer, then risk if you want. I think normally a 2k is better option. 

For undeveloped account might be good for those starting accounts, for developed account like mine right now having parts in the storage to develop it is not that important unless is a pay to win every offer as some do. 

i have 1.58 k tokens i guess ill save up

9 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

it is about personal decision according needs. The offer using the regular price stablished, it is an ok offer. Now, the offer it is a gamble. If you struggle right now to have an epic need or suddenly a legend lucky grant hope, you can go for it. You have to understand your rate of tokens accumulation as you play. If takes very long for you to accumulate another 1k for the 2k offer, then risk if you want. I think normally a 2k is better option. 

For undeveloped account might be good for those starting accounts, for developed account like mine right now having parts in the storage to develop it is not that important unless is a pay to win every offer as some do.