It's March , where those prenium packs percentage gimmicks explanations at

Aionion

Question

image.png.a6898a33f65924a42748df3c5e180063.png 

Casual reminder for @Alexander to finally explain how the Prenium Packs drop rate works and why it's such a taboo to show out the drop rates from boxes like golden boxes from Legacy , it's already March 2021 .

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

But the point was this person was basically krapping on Alex in discord.  First, I don't think Alex owes us drop rates.  But second, even if not, the overall complaint from this user was that Alex doesn't keep his promises, and so I provided evidence (that deal) that Alex does.  So please forgive the drama, and if you want, you can delete this reply if you want (admins).

image.png.7e95f293fe2ac6191846ee2c364a8799.png

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

12 hours ago, WarrMachine said:

I hate to be that guy but... 😅

https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/#business specifically 3.3.1...

image.png.b24b9c2662fd11963050990222a9b6f2.png

I've often suspected much of Tacticsoft's practices were legally gray, or even outright forbidden.

I really hope Gato doesn't simply inherit and maintain TS' consumer violations out of apathy or unwillingness to tackle the challenge of cleaning up the mess.

Allow me to explain the screenshot in an easily understandable list : 

1: This topic is a question i expected an answer from Alex from all the way in 2020

2: I never said or tell any of you on discord to go and Burn Alex's house down or call him the N word  nor i ever told you that Alex's post back in the 2020 forum is a lie , manipulating me into starting a "Let's hate on Alex" train.

3: There are no accusations thrown at anyone nor i ever mentioned Alex is a liar , again you manipulated my meaning of "we still need time to answer your question" to "whoops , i lied"

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

12 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I think instead that's just a function of the human brain's tendency to see patterns where no patterns exist.

I never said my opinion decides it.  That's what opinions are: they are not facts.

However, it is a fact that WindWeaver is on discord spouting conspiracy theory and insulting everyone who gets in his way, from Alex to the balance team to CleverName to anyone who disagrees with him.  I only stopped taking screenshots of all his deeply incorrect drama because I figured I'd get banned if I kept going.  But feel free to go and smell what he's cooking.  In my opinion, it smells like dumpster fire.  Not because I'm insulting Wind Weaver as a person, but I am pointing out that what he's saying isn't so good.

I think that's a very important thing to know what he's really up to, however, so people can take what he says with a grain of salt.  Wind Weaver has plenty of salt if you need some.

Alex has said on public discord that ads pay for 5% of this game, roughly.  This game is powered by people buying stuff.  That's how most businesses operate.  Given how much CleverName paid, I don't think any back door deals are happening (which is another one of Wind Weaver's conspiracy theories).  That's a lot to pay to get some sort of special treatment.  (But even then, most games treat their top 3 players in special ways, so SM wouldn't be wrong to do so, even IF it was.)

There's no possible way to prove all the conspiracy theories that come out of Wind Weaver on discord.  But feel free to go listen to him.  He's hanging out on the SM Unofficial Hub, and part of me wonders if there's a reason he's not on the official SM discord...........

Dude you are literally ignoring the entire point of this topic and just using it as an opportunity to shit on Wind. Screenshot doesn't show me anything to be honest with you, other than Wind stating her opinion on a Discord that isn't even official. It's clear she didn't care if you posted the screenshot.

If she thinks someone is lying, she can. Because guess what? It's her opinion.

Edited by Turtle (see edit history)

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

1 minute ago, SawzAll said:

But that begs the question: how did the app get on Apple iOS if they "don't" share the odds?  I know Apple tends to scrutinize their apps a lot more.  So why didn't Apple say something?

wasn't their already an app from back in legacy? they showed the drop rates during legacy. also apple might just be terrible at enforcing their own rules lmao.

On 3/6/2021 at 3:00 PM, SawzAll said:

You missed this deal recently.  In my opinion, this is your answer.  Maybe you just missed this offer.  This was basically offering premium packs at 133 tokens each: more than half off.

offer.jpg.ce61cf2469e1f8db46b024626100258d.jpg.a1bc2156e0a859127b8e1c771cec1a20.jpg

By @CleverName logic I should of got at least 5 legys from this deal! I didn't I only got 4..... 11 boxes of purple shet.... And only 1 legy in each box.... The most I've ever got in 1 box was 2 legys in over 8 years playing on/off!

Definitely not right!!! 

what does this have to do with the game refusing to show how drop rate of each item tiers are like in legacy ? this also does not explain how Alexander's so called "pity system"

Just now, Shoultz262 said:

I honestly don't care for your dispute, but I'm pretty sure that most of us here would love for Alexander to finally show the drop rates once and for all. So yes I agree with WindWeaver.

I don't think Alex owes us drop rate data, however.  That wasn't mainly what the user was up to in this post or on discord.  But whatever.

Boohoo , accusations fail

already next week since the post's date , guess it's really is indeed January 2022 that we can actually know why are not allowed to know the item boxes drop rates like Legacy , sadge

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

I just keep score of my own drop rates. even if they publish drop rates you will not experience that exact percentage because you are not buying every single premium box/pack sold in the game. 

the real world results will be some people experiencing higher and lower rates that averages to the total rate.

In short, write down your own buys and legendary drops to get a notionally accurate rate. Besides how would you validate a rate Gato told you without your own data set?

25 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

In short, write down your own buys and legendary drops to get a notionally accurate rate. Besides how would you validate a rate Gato told you without your own data set?

Given the original poster's general attitude towards Alex and Gato Games, I doubt he will.

CleverName once said something about that on discord, such that the usual rate was roughly one legendary per premium pack (i.e. the other 4 are epic).  But you know how statistics work 😉 

Reviving this topic daily , till we get an answer

This game being so tedious makes it boring. Therefore, I’m playing another game. Alexander should streamline this whole game to make it less tedious.

Anyway, on the other game I’m playing, they readily provide their drop rate as follows:

1863688942_Screenshot_20210310-023352_AgeofMagic.thumb.jpg.7efd187669814c475ea9dd9d26924806.jpg

It makes me wonder why this game is so secretive with its drop rate. 🤔

I've been playing for over 5 years now and according to my observations, I can say that each account has its own percentage of the drop of a particular item for example: on my account for several years I did not get good modules, but I got a lot of melee weapons, after which the chances of falling out changed and I began to get a lot of good modules and drones, but very rarely began to get good weapons. so I think the chances of drop vary, but rarely: the chances of drop legendary items; the type of items (modules, torso, legs, etc.); energy, heat, or physical; and whether this item is LM or not). this is a bit off-topic, but still

38 minutes ago, error19031 said:

I've been playing for over 5 years now and according to my observations, I can say that each account has its own percentage of the drop of a particular item

I think instead that's just a function of the human brain's tendency to see patterns where no patterns exist.

36 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Sawz, you can have your own opinion on whether or not he should give us the data. Your opinion doesn't decide it. I agree with WindWeaver for once.

I never said my opinion decides it.  That's what opinions are: they are not facts.

However, it is a fact that WindWeaver is on discord spouting conspiracy theory and insulting everyone who gets in his way, from Alex to the balance team to CleverName to anyone who disagrees with him.  I only stopped taking screenshots of all his deeply incorrect drama because I figured I'd get banned if I kept going.  But feel free to go and smell what he's cooking.  In my opinion, it smells like dumpster fire.  Not because I'm insulting Wind Weaver as a person, but I am pointing out that what he's saying isn't so good.

I think that's a very important thing to know what he's really up to, however, so people can take what he says with a grain of salt.  Wind Weaver has plenty of salt if you need some.

Alex has said on public discord that ads pay for 5% of this game, roughly.  This game is powered by people buying stuff.  That's how most businesses operate.  Given how much CleverName paid, I don't think any back door deals are happening (which is another one of Wind Weaver's conspiracy theories).  That's a lot to pay to get some sort of special treatment.  (But even then, most games treat their top 3 players in special ways, so SM wouldn't be wrong to do so, even IF it was.)

There's no possible way to prove all the conspiracy theories that come out of Wind Weaver on discord.  But feel free to go listen to him.  He's hanging out on the SM Unofficial Hub, and part of me wonders if there's a reason he's not on the official SM discord...........

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Fidelio said:

I've often suspected much of Tacticsoft's practices were legally gray, or even outright forbidden.

I really hope Gato doesn't simply inherit and maintain TS' consumer violations out of apathy or unwillingness to tackle the challenge of cleaning up the mess.

But that begs the question: how did the app get on Apple iOS if they "don't" share the odds?  I know Apple tends to scrutinize their apps a lot more.  So why didn't Apple say something?

Or was this a rule that came out after SM was already on iOS?

Because....

https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/#after-you-submit

image.png.3a74f9220abe3be5071c29b6d2f82054.png

So when did this rule come out?  Because it doesn't seem to specify in this document, and the above part I just screen shot is the best I can find in this document in terms of when this became a thing.

It also depends on what Apple's reasoning was behind that rule.  Was it to eliminate or catch gambling type games?  Because this game isn't a gambling category game, that I am aware.

@SawzAll This is a beef that's already been 4 days old and you are still being pissy about it , yes , will i say it right here that my experience with the game have been terrible and for me the game has been complete dog shit , sure , so what ? i said the game is complete dog shit and you have to fanboy yourself over my post and attacking me on accusing me forging a conspiracy on Alex didn't public the drop rates ? quit the shit , you have been stalking me on discord for over weeks trying to squeeze screenshots out of me to make your "expose topic" , quit with the pussy move on avoiding the topic , im here to know the drop rates of the boxes that Alex promised all the way from 2020 , not your childish Discord Messages beef .

In the Case if you are too lazy and finds stalking and taking screenshots of me on discord alot more easier than reading my topic , then allow me to just post things in an easy to understand list right here . 

- Yes , the game is complete dog shit for me and that's my thoughts about it , period
- I want to know the drop rates from Alex himself that promised  all the way from 2020 
- Why the f*ck are you so insist on me trying to forge a Conspiracy Theory hate train on how Alex is a liar if he never public the drop rates ? the only and only person who thinks it like this is you .
- Quit the shit on your discord childish beef on discord , i barely visit forum once every 3 months and you are trying to slither in here and start beef , there are better things to do.

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

On 3/10/2021 at 8:23 AM, error19031 said:

I've been playing for over 5 years now and according to my observations, I can say that each account has its own percentage of the drop of a particular item for example: on my account for several years I did not get good modules, but I got a lot of melee weapons, after which the chances of falling out changed and I began to get a lot of good modules and drones, but very rarely began to get good weapons. so I think the chances of drop vary, but rarely: the chances of drop legendary items; the type of items (modules, torso, legs, etc.); energy, heat, or physical; and whether this item is LM or not). this is a bit off-topic, but still

I don't think it is what happens, its just randomness in my opinion