It's March , where those prenium packs percentage gimmicks explanations at

Aionion

Question

image.png.a6898a33f65924a42748df3c5e180063.png 

Casual reminder for @Alexander to finally explain how the Prenium Packs drop rate works and why it's such a taboo to show out the drop rates from boxes like golden boxes from Legacy , it's already March 2021 .

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

On 3/6/2021 at 10:31 PM, AionionWindWeaver said:

image.png.a6898a33f65924a42748df3c5e180063.png 

Casual reminder for @Alexander to finally explain how the Prenium Packs drop rate works and why it's such a taboo to show out the drop rates from boxes like golden boxes from Legacy , it's already March 2021 .

even if you know the drop rate already, you still cant do anything dude

theres no difference either

3 hours ago, Junky said:

By @CleverName logic I should of got at least 5 legys from this deal! I didn't I only got 4..... 11 boxes of purple shet.... And only 1 legy in each box.... The most I've ever got in 1 box was 2 legys in over 8 years playing on/off!

Definitely not right!!! 

With all due respect, that's not how statistics work.  CleverName has opened so many boxes that his opinion is probably very accurate.

But even if we knew the drop rate, i.e. Legendary rate is 20%, because it's random, there's always a chance you could "roll high" and get more than 20%, or "roll low" and get less than 20%.

With all due respect, your logic isn't accurate.

So the question has been answered (see other posts).  25%.

This means probably that (using QBASIC) the logic is IF RND(0)>0.75 THEN LEGENDARY=1 etc.

So stop saying "well I opened a box and got no legendaries."  That's not how random chance works.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html