Cursed SM Images thread

Just now, Pink555 said:

I am  a fw2 player  and today im reaching 9 million gold thanks to Alexander for buffing the base i love base Alexander dont you dare to remove it

cool. 9mill. You are getting the hang to maximize gold collection. Base, farming and some pvp will make you rich. Sure, titan, raid and portals help plus the 100%,50% days of gold and energy bars or xp. I used to love XP days since I was able to move account level faster and get the goodies from leveling up. I miss seen my mechs moving level stuck in the boring L250 for long. I hate that for sure since I am a farmer and that it is the motivation. 

Bg2QJl0fQs7r4hzWb1Lbk=

uoBLBLR3tbvuwQaRRtccxev6RlRdi6YATkd8e2GA

but sometimes when I do not see the 250 moving up I feel like 🤬

giphy-downsized-large.gif&ehk=6oWrrcOq1W

7 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

cool. 9mill. You are getting the hang to maximize gold collection. Base, farming and some pvp will make you rich. Sure, titan, raid and portals help plus the 100%,50% days of gold and energy bars or xp. I used to love XP days since I was able to move account level faster and get the goodies from leveling up. I miss seen my mechs moving level stuck in the boring L250 for long. I hate that for sure since I am a farmer and that it is the motivation. 

Bg2QJl0fQs7r4hzWb1Lbk=

uoBLBLR3tbvuwQaRRtccxev6RlRdi6YATkd8e2GA

but sometimes when I do not see the 250 moving up I feel like 🤬

giphy-downsized-large.gif&ehk=6oWrrcOq1W

I am level 160 ans rank 10 and my maximum rank is 7 with no stars if i get resistante i can go rank 3 in 1v1

12 hours ago, DragonsIayer said:

There's something wrong, actually. You can't use Night Eagle with Claw.

Wrong.night eagle can be used with claw.

He has put a enjection blast and space ivande and a rare  module that looks like divined . You cannot use jumping weapons with claws.rolling beats or sparked runners

6 hours ago, Pink555 said:

Wrong.night eagle can be used with claw.

He has put a enjection blast and space ivande and a rare  module that looks like divined . You cannot use jumping weapons with claws.rolling beats or sparked runners

Yeah, so why I still use night eagle on my claw?

Hcaptcha scam

20 jam yang lalu, Spam berkata:

its happen because enemy have a high electric resistance how to defeat him you need a physical weapon or heat weapon

Just now, Lord Sunrise said:

its happen because enemy have a high electric resistance how to defeat him you need a physical weapon or heat weapon

And this is bug

4 hours ago, Lord Sunrise said:

Watch the video, I won but it said I lost.

4 hours ago, Lord Sunrise said:

And this is bug

I know, but it's only temporary, 2 days after the video was recorded I was able to actually do the level 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime