Cursed SM Images thread

What's wrong with this image? Well...304918688_Screenshot2021-02-07at10_32_03AM.thumb.png.505da779399d9bbb33c3b5d9a7087fee.png

1142111598_Screenshot2021-02-07at10_32_03AM.png.36b90a715c247df10d35392dff7067a5.png

Massive Feet were from a canon legacy item.

... Yep, the walking resist breaking resist module feet were, in fact, from a legacy item and weren't conjured up in Deviant Art as an anime character OC.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

2 hours ago, Jiyoon said:

Screenshot_2021-02-08-10-26-34-207_io.va.exposed.jpg

Well that's ironic because the new Chargers are known for doing everything but charge.

Unless you're using Distance Shredder to do a hugger attack... But that's flying rather than charging.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

This is blursed but since there's no Blursed Images thread, I'ma have to place it here until someone creates a thread for blursed images.

... Unless I have to do it, that is.

You're Looking at a Photoshop Job __.jpg

@Quantum "El Diablo" translates to "The Demon" and God Mode is technically a mechanical demon.

The joke is that God Mode has a rank 1 SM account and plays under the name of "El Diablo".

1 minute ago, bumbum said:

Umm I already finished my arena battle mission... 

Screenshot_2021-02-14-23-51-03-707_air.com.supermechs.superapp.png

Screenshot_2021-02-14-23-57-07-518_air.com.supermechs.superapp.png

The Game:

b29.jpg.618aa61738b6480ed9bf9e432d0bb2c0.jpg

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

53 minutes ago, nightmarefreddy said:

Same problem, that's why I rekt my lighting frantic to supreme cannon to max it xD that was a big mistake

Now I cant myth some items 😞

??? no its cursed because of the miniscule upgrade point difference. not because of no items....

One Mech to rule them all