Cursed SM Images thread

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Pink555 said:

The portal  is   insane today mighty cannon had until 1200 dmg and  the dust maker 648 did anyone beat the portal insane

yes, no issues but surely the boss and company are not easy with less power. Heat mech is best at list for me. 

3 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

yes, no issues but surely the boss and company are not easy with less power. Heat mech is best at list for me. 

Im playing for one year i have 18 mythicals the last one is the physical  blaster which i made yestetday .i opened three eggs and got  a snack and vandal range and sadly  not even a single good item even in other boxes maybe alexander  edited my luck only to get myth  food

Nice hit of likes 

Edited by Pink555 (see edit history)

Just now, Pink555 said:

Im playing for one year i have 18 mythicals the last one is the physical  blaster which i made yestetday .i opened three eggs and got  a snack and vandal range and sadly  not even a single good item even in other boxes maybe alexandet edited my luck only to get myth  food

I got bad items in O.D. FARM. Nothing good in need. Just meat. In OKI I got few items decent for use couple now and few in the future but the rest was meat. You are not the only one but still I think it was a bit better than regular packs. 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

I got bad items in O.D. FARM. Nothing good in need. Just meat. In OKI I got few items decent for use couple now and few in the future but the rest was meat. You are not the only one but still I think it was a bit better than regular packs. 

Usually i get good items when i have good day

now i will save fortune boxes until August and show mr. Cheers the good items i will get

3 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

Im playing for one year i have 18 mythicals the last one is the physical  blaster which i made yestetday .i opened three eggs and got  a snack and vandal range and sadly  not even a single good item even in other boxes maybe alexander  edited my luck only to get myth  food

Nice hit of likes 

I play since 10/3/19. Around 1.5years not too ahead of you.