Let's find out which is the best rank to stay in Super Mechs.

AudiGodzilla111

Since i joined this new forum, i've been very inactive so decided to make a topic, i hope this go well and no flame wars.

So if you have read the title, i think you will sure say "Are you brain dead? Rank 1 is the best rank in the game of course!"

I have think about this for since i left the old forum. Yes, rank 1 has a lot of cool, famous and good players, have very good droprates that the lower ranks can't have (i guess lol).

But it also has some disadvantages like you must be very strong to get to this rank which led to you have to become a P2W to get there fast or become a F2P that grind super insane and they affect your time, money and mental health just to get rank 1 in a [REDACTED] game. With that time, health and money you can spend them for better things like buying a house, a car, get a better degree, get a job or even have a family.

So I have been thinking which rank have the most entainment we can reach without grinding too much or spend money.

My opinion is rank 15 because you don't even have to play for 30+ minutes per day to reach for it and rewards are decent too (you can get legendary with a low change but that is enough for me anyway, it is about 2-10%). Don't trust me? Just do an experiment if you have enough free time and see for yourself. 

Don't judge me too much because this is just an OPINION.

3 minutes ago, trophy435 said:

i usually get more legendaries from r3 than r1

Bruhest thing i have ever heard in my life.

4 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

I would say there is no best rnak, just play 30 minutes a day or smth and progress, don't play for the rank, but play for the game.

Yes but actually no, it is just very hard to decide because it is vary in each person and that is a perfect solution if you don't care about competitive online games. If then you should find an offline game to play.

Your thread is much deeper than it seems. So much so that it exceeds the purpose of this forum.

I'm not going to get into the bad criticism towards payers, because at some point I was also a payor and I had my personal reasons for it. At the time, the game helped me to get out of a situation of work stress, although looking at the distance now, I could have paid 10 psychologists with what I invested here.

But the first myth is that rank 1 players are the best. That isn´t like that. I know of several rank 1 players with fabulous inventories who play terribly poorly. All their merit consists in having paid a lot (which would not be a virtue, but a cult of ignorance, in the best of cases).

The second myth is that rank 1 players get better rewards. Definitely not! For weeks I´ve struggled to reach rank 1 on the last day. With my outdated inventory it's quite an achievement! And for what? I only get 5 epics from the weekly reward box, I've forgotten the last time I got a legy´s

So for all this, this week I´ve decided to keep as low as possible. I'm between rank 4 and rank 3 and I feel more comfortable there. Unfortunately I can't go down to rank 15 even if I wanted to. I play with an energy troll and a free energy heat. I use the troll to go down if I go up a lot, and when I´m quite low at rank 4, I start the free energy heat.

I haven´t bought for 9 months and I think I will never buy again, so I will surely go down the rank more and more, which is fine for me. It isn´t that I have lost the will to compete, only that I´m well aware that I can no longer compete on the high ranks, but the inner satisfaction of having mastered the habit of paying to play is my greatest reward. I feel like I´ve a gold star every week for that.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

17 hours ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

Since i joined this new forum, i've been very inactive so decided to make a topic, i hope this go well and no flame wars.

So if you have read the title, i think you will sure say "Are you brain dead? Rank 1 is the best rank in the game of course!"

I have think about this for since i left the old forum. Yes, rank 1 has a lot of cool, famous and good players, have very good droprates that the lower ranks can't have (i guess lol).

But it also has some disadvantages like you must be very strong to get to this rank which led to you have to become a P2W to get there fast or become a F2P that grind super insane and they affect your time, money and mental health just to get rank 1 in a [REDACTED] game. With that time, health and money you can spend them for better things like buying a house, a car, get a better degree, get a job or even have a family.

So I have been thinking which rank have the most entainment we can reach without grinding too much or spend money.

My opinion is rank 15 because you don't even have to play for 30+ minutes per day to reach for it and rewards are decent too (you can get legendary with a low change but that is enough for me anyway, it is about 2-10%). Don't trust me? Just do an experiment if you have enough free time and see for yourself. 

Don't judge me too much because this is just an OPINION.

I honestly don't have an idea as to what rank is the best rank (look at my signature).

But if anything, I've managed to get 3 legendaries in a row from rank 10 so far.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

On 2/15/2021 at 1:28 AM, Tirreggregars said:

I would say there is no best rnak, just play 30 minutes a day or smth and progress, don't play for the rank, but play for the game.

Play gor your entertaiment🤓

1 hour ago, Tigergeezer said:

Rank 10 is the highest rank you can be relaxed in, IMHO.  The Arena battles aren't completely borked, the drops are OK, you can experiment a bit with builds without blowing up your rank completely.  It's all good.  My brief sojourn in rank 7 was pretty rubbish TBH. 

It is one if the rank that you will get stuck for a while. You can do different things during that period of time and normally is farm Nd level up and get modules for next stage of r9. R8 takes a bit more

7 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I honestly don't have an idea as to what rank is the best rank (look at my signature).

But if anything, I've managed to get 3 legendaries in a row from rank 10 so far.

All depend of luck and account. I got many legends in the past at those ranks but later will reduce. Sad moments. 

1 hour ago, Tigergeezer said:

Rank 10 is the highest rank you can be relaxed in, IMHO.  The Arena battles aren't completely borked, the drops are OK, you can experiment a bit with builds without blowing up your rank completely.  It's all good.  My brief sojourn in rank 7 was pretty rubbish TBH. 

R10 is possible a stepping stone and place of frustration to those who wants to move fast up. Place to make your mech stranger. The issue you will already confront with many mythical mechs of all kind.

I'll tell you the best to stay in.

For Beginners:

- Stay in rank 20 to 16, until completed a 75% of your first mech.  Mainly Maxed out 4 weapons to Myth, Maxed out legs and torso, and have at-least 4-5 modules full legendary.

- Stay at rank 7-6 if you have 2 mechs that can stay in that rank.

- Stay at rank 3 when you have 2 mechs that are 95% completed, or better. Rank 3 prize boxes are better. (I never gotten a legendary from a rank 1)

On 2/17/2021 at 12:53 AM, NAME_NOT_FOUND said:

R4.

Its not too hard to get there, only have to dodge a limited number of wallet warrior wankers. You can get to R3 with just a little work for the box, but you dont have to stay there. 

You are right but not everyone is lucky enough and most of SM players now have base instead of silver boxes so the progess is very slow. I used to have silver boxes but the base update came and took everything from me. First, i was very sad and want to give up the game but then I started to upgrade the base and see that when maxed the base has some advantages than silver boxes. My mom taught me to be grateful with what you have and I listened to my mom words. Overtime I am more happy with what i did or got in Super Mechs, from getting 1 legendary in premium pack after seeing 30 epics to win 1 arena battle after having a 12 loses steak.  

"Be grateful with what you have, don't ask for too much."

- Some random guy on the internet -

1 hour ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

You are right but not everyone is lucky enough and most of SM players now have base instead of silver boxes so the progess is very slow. I used to have silver boxes but the base update came and took everything from me. First, i was very sad and want to give up the game but then I started to upgrade the base and see that when maxed the base has some advantages than silver boxes. My mom taught me to be grateful with what you have and I listened to my mom words. Overtime I am more happy with what i did or got in Super Mechs, from getting 1 legendary in premium pack after seeing 30 epics to win 1 arena battle after having a 12 loses steak.  

"Be grateful with what you have, don't ask for too much."

- Some random guy on the internet -

Smart mom smart kid

2 hours ago, MasterChief said:

my best is R9 with 3 stars, but my drop rates are shet no matter where i am, (and i somehow ALWAYS get but back to r10 by energy mechs) so i just do my daily battles and try to get something :V

Same.

My droprates suck

i once managed to reach rank 8 but immediately got wrecked by a smurf

On 2/18/2021 at 7:44 PM, MasterChief said:

my best is R9 with 3 stars, but my drop rates are shet no matter where i am, (and i somehow ALWAYS get but back to r10 by energy mechs) so i just do my daily battles and try to get something :V

Maybe it is because of your super bad RNG, i thought that I am the person in the forum which have the worst luck ever.

And about your ranks... it is maybe because of your builds. Now I am thinking about making a rank 15-5 meta topic because most SM players stay there for a long time since the base update. Rank 5-1 has fewer players than you thought it has.

14 minutes ago, Norman said:

I can't reach rank 3 anymore, big different even for rank 4.286441404_Screenshot(12).thumb.png.d2f5d818a94906f3dfd3bd133b2ecca3.png

But siriusly the reward kinda suck... :v                                  367222439_Screenshot(13).thumb.png.47a25a303f881cfac183b63cef743aa7.png

The game is changing and I think in the last 2 weeks some rebalance happen again and removing some cheaters according CEO recently. Yes, it is getting harder for the 3 types of mechs. Time to go to the 4th secret mechs, mix mechs 🤫

44 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

The game is changing and I think in the last 2 weeks some rebalance happen again and removing some cheaters according CEO recently. Yes, it is getting harder for the 3 types of mechs. Time to go to the 4th secret mechs, mix mechs 🤫

I have the same thought that the problems🤔. Month ago rank 3 not that hard to reach for me.

Spoiler

Mix mech= hybrid.🤭

45 minutes ago, NAME_NOT_FOUND said:

the ascention relic event (which many Kong'rs missed out on) also helped elevate a lot of people who went ultra grindy that day

Yes. Many people went insane grinding on that day to get relics. I also used up to 90 tokens to farm, got 2 yellow relics and 4 purple relics, pretty nice event though. I hope Gato Games will keep this event.