Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

26 minutes ago, Shared-NW said:

WTH is this? Inflation? 😵

offer.jpg

It's just a rise in price with a little more of titan coins and flag coins.   I'm not sure if it is a good price, because have not been on the game much.  Though, I don't think it would help me. Maybe others, it will.

Just now, JamAnime said:

It's just a rise in price with a little more of titan coins and flag coins.   I'm not sure if it is a good price, because have not been on the game much.  Though, I don't think it would help me. Maybe others, it will.

its good for newbies and only newbies

I polish rocks

1 minute ago, ChooseGeno said:

its good for newbies and only newbies

Now I remember what the Arena coins are. Though I Maxed everything out.  So, basically new players. Not bad actually for them.  I think I would buy it if I were a new player.

51 minutes ago, Grosboss said:

offer 40 dollars the impression it's a trap,

I'm waiting for a new weapon and a big change

a new weapon will be a while. alex isnt planning on any new ones or any item portals for a while. im pretty sure hes the only person working on SM in gato :V

Edited by MasterChief (see edit history)

One Mech to rule them all

42 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

a new weapon will be a while. alex isnt planning on any new ones or any item portals for a while. im pretty sure hes the only person working on SM in gato :V

He doesn't plan item portals? How boring! Is the only entertaining thing about the game. Well ... we will continue with the sales and the madness ...

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

Finally! A deal I can sink my teeth into. It’d be nice if the Platinum Fortress has more resist, but you can’t go wrong with extra HP.

4 hours ago, MasterChief said:

is it worth $40? :V

to buy the tokens?

Really! Oh yeah, it is $40! Lol, my God! 💸

However, the cost for 6 premium packs alone is worth 2010 tokens. On top of the 6 premium packs, there’s the Platinum Fortress, and the relics and coins are a nice bonus.

Besides, 2k tokens has always been Tacticsoft’s normal sales price. The only exception is I’m getting the impression Alexander is churning out these sales like WW2 T-34 tanks.

1 minute ago, rc said:

Finally! A deal I can sink my teeth into. It’d be nice if the Platinum Fortress has more resist, but you can’t go wrong with extra HP.

However, the cost for 6 premium packs alone is worth 2010 tokens. On top of the 6 premium packs, there’s the Platinum Fortress, and the relics and coins are a nice bonus.

Besides, 2k tokens has always been Tacticsoft’s normal sales price. The only exception is I’m getting the impression Alexander is churning out these sales like WW2 T-34 tanks.

true, true :V he is the only game dev rn :V

2 hours ago, MasterChief said:

actually, me being a commander signifies that i am a well liked person in this community who is VERY active. i currently have over 900 posts. besides, someone else already said this info. i was merely repeating it.

You are the Master Chief. 🙃

2 hours ago, rc said:

Do you think it is a good idea to buy another having 5 of them? Good offer is tempting 🤔🙃

8 hours ago, Shared-NW said:

very cheap 😱

offer.jpg

No cheap. I think good and fair. They need to make money and you need an item can buy at decent price. 

16 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

You are the Master Chief. 🙃

no to be an asshat, but a MasterChief Petty officer first class 🙃🙃

2 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

He doesn't plan item portals? How boring! Is the only entertaining thing about the game. Well ... we will continue with the sales and the madness ...

he is the only person working on SM in gato games. wouldnt it be kinda hard to proram bug fixes, base disables, ban waves, AND new items?

14 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

he is the only person working on SM in gato games. wouldnt it be kinda hard to proram bug fixes, base disables, ban waves, AND new items?

If we were to do a job interview for people to help him, do you think he would be okay with that?

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Spam said:

If we were to do a job interview for people to help him, do you think he would be okay with that?

We'll hire more people as we feel more confident, we're already hiring people on the community side of things. 

As for sales, not every sale is for every person. I think the opinions people gave on mercy and swoop sale are a bit unfair - you can easily spend hundreds of $ getting one. Even if you don't need the item yourself, it's still a good sale. Just not a sale on something you currently want. 

Defense matrix is a great item unless you have all 3 other modules, on all 3 of your mechs. Even if you get them in sales on the cheap side, that's 6k tokens per mech. The 20 packs themselves already made that sale more than worth it. 

I think if you look at every single sale since march 1, every single sale is great value for money on items some players actually want.