What do y'all eat in the morning🐱

1 minute ago, JamAnime said:

Don't tell you are a person who skips breakfast!!! Or do you only eat one huge meal a day??

All depend. As I aged, my meal habits change as well. I hate salads, now I eat some salads very often and skip meat been a meat lover since child. I used to eat pancake, sausages, beacon, eggs, 1 pound of bread, orange juice and coffee as normal. Later step by step drop to a ham and cheese or chesses-beacon, or egg-ham-chesse sandwich.   Then changed to oatmeal, farina or cornstarch of 2 kinds and coffee. 

Sometimes I can eat beacon and fry the egg with the beacon grease and french bread half pound in the mini oven to toast then add some butter to the bread.    

Sometimes scramble eggs. 

Sadly, now is like all is not that great for me except the creams and coffee. 

I drink water in the morning and coffee or water and chocolate as emergency kit if forgot to buy coffee and I keep evaporate milk carnation in the side just in case the same thing.  

Going to work just coffee. My stomach is not ready to eat so just coffee or chocolate and time to time orange juice not wanting coffee or chocolate. 

I eat lunch at different hours due to work. I do not know when I can take break so it is erratic maybe at 10:30am or can be at 4:00pm first meal. My dinner also it is erratic because I come late from work. I can't spend time with family at dinner time. I normally eat alone and can be at any hour normally passing 10:00pm farming and watching some anime or movies or my kids next to me and me watching them play games if not homework or test to be at bed earlier or with my wife talking to me about things etc.

My work consumes a lot of time. Normally I eat doing some work because need to report next day and might be up to 2:00am getting all done reason I do not do pvp. I found myself trying to do a pvp and not even finish one and my eyes are close. I really can't play pvp because fall to sleep at first fight. 😢

• Community Team

It depends on the day and how hungry I wake up. But my usual breakfasts are always the same if I have the time to prepare: 

1) Oats with greek yogurt and banana + chocy granola 

2) 2 fried eggs + white cheese + some salad + toast 

3) Avocado toast + boiled eggs 

If I dont have the time, then banana or plazma on the go (serbian biscuit), until I am able to sit down and eat 😄

Elcent is the best.

Living outside of USA when young in Asia, Europe and Latin America I can say breakfast are way different for sure. Typical breakfast in Asia places was rice with some other stuff with soups and vegetables etc like I consider for dinner. I never like it. Sure, at lunch or dinner like it. In Europe even some similarities depending on the country, I had hard time to eat them too. Actually, a lot of dinner I had issues too and in USA does have a lot of that style that I do not like either for dinner. In Latin America, to be more specific, Panama does have a lot of similar breakfast in the city but the menu for breakfast there is huge. Tons of choices for every culture to get close from home cooking. In the Caribbean is more like USA due to cultural values been close and local trade. 

I had hard time during breakfast outside USA. I am picky with the food, so my mother used to cook special stuff just for me. By the time I was 5 years old, I used to prepare my own in my days off. Sure, in the base was the same USA stuff but outside sometimes was hard to get basic food that I was able to eat in the morning. 

I like Asian and Latin food a lot. My wife is purely American style. My kids confuse me all the time. Can be a pop tarts of Kellogg or American breakfast or Mexican or Chinese or else. I am confused with them. I will understand in my case because living outside USA but not them. Weird kids. 🤣

17 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Everyone loves and respect @OKI DOKI. I like reading what he replies. 😉

me too 😁

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Living outside of USA when young in Asia, Europe and Latin America I can say breakfast are way different for sure. Typical breakfast in Asia places was rice with some other stuff with soups and vegetables etc like I consider for dinner. I never like it. Sure, at lunch or dinner like it. In Europe even some similarities depending on the country, I had hard time to eat them too. Actually, a lot of dinner I had issues too and in USA does have a lot of that style that I do not like either for dinner. In Latin America, to be more specific, Panama does have a lot of similar breakfast in the city but the menu for breakfast there is huge. Tons of choices for every culture to get close from home cooking. In the Caribbean is more like USA due to cultural values been close and local trade. 

I had hard time during breakfast outside USA. I am picky with the food, so my mother used to cook special stuff just for me. By the time I was 5 years old, I used to prepare my own in my days off. Sure, in the base was the same USA stuff but outside sometimes was hard to get basic food that I was able to eat in the morning. 

I like Asian and Latin food a lot. My wife is purely American style. My kids confuse me all the time. Can be a pop tarts of Kellogg or American breakfast or Mexican or Chinese or else. I am confused with them. I will understand in my case because living outside USA but not them. Weird kids. 🤣

forget the breakfast damn bro you really had an amazing adventures in different countries hands down 🥂🥂🥂

Also I didn't expect Marija to write in this topic 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Marija said:

It depends on the day and how hungry I wake up. But my usual breakfasts are always the same if I have the time to prepare: 

1) Oats with greek yogurt and banana + chocy granola 

2) 2 fried eggs + white cheese + some salad + toast 

3) Avocado toast + boiled eggs 

If I dont have the time, then banana or plazma on the go (serbian biscuit), until I am able to sit down and eat 😄

Very balanced in my opinion oat gives a lot of energy in the morning

But i honestly hate the avocado idk why it's tasteless and dry

1 hour ago, Stevcelord said:

me too 😁

forget the breakfast damn bro you really had an amazing adventures in different countries hands down 🥂🥂🥂

Also I didn't expect Marija to write in this topic 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

She has to add her essay from Serbia. 🤡   It is cool to know cultures differences from people living actually there. 👍

1 hour ago, LORD CHAOS said:

Very balanced in my opinion oat gives a lot of energy in the morning

But i honestly hate the avocado idk why it's tasteless and dry

I hate avocado. My mother used to prepare Gazpacho Salad. One of the main ingredients is avocado. So, I hate the damn thing. I had to always ask for Gazpacho without avocado. Does not make sense to call a Gazpacho without maybe the main ingredient. 

Sure, this is what we used to get nearby so small image.png.b2864233734108b77f8f5f017532385f.png image.png.3626f170d8bde07484a317a7e059091d.pngimage.png.c75c00f79d44f312790b8df5d7d45e40.pngfresh from the trees in the local market. 

Now, compare this what it is in the local supermarkets here in Oregon image.png.fdf4df92c58322a253ad4d3984d7e7a8.pngThx God, I do not eat them because holy crab it is pure trash. I have just fake food around. 

I wish to have some tropical fruits not genetically manipulated. 😂 I should move to some other place to eat something fresh. I want to pick the fruits out of the trees etc as I used to do back on those places without issues not like here that can take you to the jail. 😂

image.png

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

She has to add her essay from Serbia. 🤡   It is cool to know cultures differences from people living actually there. 👍

I hate avocado. My mother used to prepare Gazpacho Salad. One of the main ingredients is avocado. So, I hate the damn thing. I had to always ask for Gazpacho without avocado. Does not make sense to call a Gazpacho without maybe the main ingredient. 

Sure, this is what we used to get nearby so small image.png.b2864233734108b77f8f5f017532385f.png image.png.3626f170d8bde07484a317a7e059091d.pngimage.png.c75c00f79d44f312790b8df5d7d45e40.pngfresh from the trees in the local market. 

Now, compare this what it is in the local supermarkets here in Oregon image.png.fdf4df92c58322a253ad4d3984d7e7a8.pngThx God, I do not eat them because holy crab it is pure trash. I have just fake food around. 

I wish to have some tropical fruits not genetically manipulated. 😂 I should move to some other place to eat something fresh. I want to pick the fruits out of the trees etc as I used to do back on those places without issues not like here that can take you to the jail. 😂

image.png

wait she is actually Serbian? amd second my god do i hate avocados they look sick taste sick and yet still healthy meh i ll eat something else thats healthy the taste is so bad i wanna burn my mouth when i tried them also i have only those small ones in my country but those bigg asss shits the funny thing if i had those in my country i still couldn't tried them because of the price like the small ones a re so expensive to get one on how stuped my nation is i could only imagine that versions prices 💀💀💀💀💀💀😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Stevcelord said:

wait she is actually Serbian? amd second my god do i hate avocados they look sick taste sick and yet still healthy meh i ll eat something else thats healthy the taste is so bad i wanna burn my mouth when i tried them also i have only those small ones in my country but those bigg asss shits the funny thing if i had those in my country i still couldn't tried them because of the price like the small ones a re so expensive to get one on how stuped my nation is i could only imagine that versions prices 💀💀💀💀💀💀😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, she is from Serbia as far I know. 

Hmm, avocado it has been taking worldwide stage. Avocado was not in use in many countries and was more like Latin area thing and USA just new world. It has been taking a good export and prices started to skyrocket.  Looks like the Mexican is giving a good taste if good stuff. Just wonder before America not having potatoes, avocados and ton of others stuff. 🫡

Hmm, I forgot that my dad owns some land with avocado trees. How come I forgot about that? 🤔 Yes, my dad has some land that got when I was a kid thinking to retire there and never did. I will ask for the land. Those are big. 🤡 I will sell some or use it to practice baseball. 

image.png.5953bba9c717415032f35356c7b87cea.png

• Community Team
7 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

She has to add her essay from Serbia. 🤡   It is cool to know cultures differences from people living actually there. 

Ah yes the avocados famously grown by serbian peasants, among potatoes, carrots and raspberries 🤣 🤣 (Im sorry lol) 

Nah actually this obviously isnt a typical serbian breakfast Im having lol More typical would be eggs with bacon, or Burek with yogurt I guess! Or as some memes would suggest: A turkish coffee and a cigarette is a typical serbian breakfast.... 

9 hours ago, Stevcelord said:

Also I didn't expect Marija to write in this topic

Even though it might not seem like it, I eat too 😄 Common human trait 😄

Elcent is the best.

31 minutes ago, Marija said:

Ah yes the avocados famously grown by serbian peasants, among potatoes, carrots and raspberries 🤣 🤣 (Im sorry lol) 

Nah actually this obviously isnt a typical serbian breakfast Im having lol More typical would be eggs with bacon, or Burek with yogurt I guess! Or as some memes would suggest: A turkish coffee and a cigarette is a typical serbian breakfast.... 

Even though it might not seem like it, I eat too 😄 Common human trait 😄

oh, so Serbians eat cigarette? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11229914&ehk=MEiR%2B3w0

Ah, Turkish coffee. Had them before in Turkey and in some others eastern Europe.