for Kongregate SM users

Shared-NW

3 hours ago, NAME_NOT_FOUND said:

For the record, Maxthon is a Chinese browser known for its security holes, including allowing anyone to get admin access to your machine through it to install malware. Be *VERY* careful if you go that route.

Google "maxthon browser security issues" if you are curious.

atm is irrelevant, kong sm users can't play at all 😑

Yes, kongregate decided to force supernova player for all games but it does not work for supermechs (and others) so even those who could play with one of several workarounds are blocked from playing.

They said they expect to have it patched by thursday or friday,  but not holding my breath.

I find it hard to believe that Gato can't make a copy of this accounts and rebuild them outside of Kong. At least to those who request it, which wouldn´t be that many (I think).

Sometimes I don´t understand how little interest there is to find solutions to certain problems, as if losing accounts was not important, or at least the some players accounts. I think they have to find a way to solve it quickly, because every day these players lose, they are lost points that will later be very difficult to recover.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

To be fair, I have had this talk with Alex already, and there is a case of legality of it based on the agreement TS set up with Kong regarding 'ownership' of the user data. So it might not be quite so simple from a legal stand point, regardless of how simple it is from a technical standpoint. 

And yeah, missing out on the relic portal sucked bigly.

48 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Gato'nun bu hesapların bir kopyasını alıp Kong dışında yeniden inşa edemeyeceğine inanmakta zorlanıyorum. En azından bunu isteyenler için, ki bu o kadar çok olmazdı (sanırım).

Bazen, sanki hesapları kaybetmek önemli değilmiş gibi belirli sorunlara veya en azından bazı oyuncuların hesaplarına çözüm bulmaya ne kadar az ilgi olduğunu anlamıyorum. Hızlı bir şekilde çözmenin bir yolunu bulmaları gerektiğini düşünüyorum, çünkü bu oyuncular her gün kaybediyorlar, daha sonra kurtarılması çok zor olacak puan kaybediyorlar.

google translate

Hello all I just wanted to let everyone know kong is back up.

There is a work around that getsupernova manually put in place special for supermechs so kong players could keep playing while gato tries to reimplement the authentication system <--- their words.

To get on the game you can see other options on the bottom right of the getsupernova ad. When you click that you can run the game in flash with the hacks listed above or use an old plugin. If you cannot figure it out stay in kong chat long enough for someone to help you.

Note: getsupernova will not work unless the authentication system is fixed

Edited by firulat (see edit history)

44 minutes ago, Urodelus said:

Try go into the game with normal date and when by the super nova screen try change it to the 1/1/2021 and see if it works,didnt for me,via Firefox or chrome 

image.thumb.png.2e97e2de161cf436093a622646a41d3a.png

This is as far as SuperNova player goes before crashing saying network error,which is further than the previous times 

dumb dumb.JPG

dumb dumb2.JPG

network error can be due to 2 things

1. you are trying to use the getsupernova player ( will not work at this time )

2. you have a cache problem ( clear your cache or use ingenco mode )

If you are using maxthon or an old plugin you do not have to use timestone.

If you are using updated firefox or chrome you must use timestone before clicking more options but not before the page loads

I don't know why you guys are still trying tbh. Yes, it is a shame this had to happen and that people's kongregate accounts could be lost. However, if you expect Alex to copy player's data onto a non-kongregate account (if that is even possible), you've got the wrong expectations. The amount of work that needs to be done on SM as a whole is monumental, and Alex has probably already shifted into the top gear AND turned on NOS. The team working on SM is incredibly small, it might even be just Alex. Yes there might be a workaround to flash not working, but installing a dodgy browser isn't one of them. Don't expect a new web version to be made either, as that takes years with a decent sized team, as the entire game has to be made from scratch pretty much in unity. 

Don't lose hope, but don't hope too much either

"Religion is ignorance of reality" - Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

51 minutes ago, firulat said:

network error can be due to 2 things

1. you are trying to use the getsupernova player ( will not work at this time )

2. you have a cache problem ( clear your cache or use ingenco mode )

If you are using maxthon or an old plugin you do not have to use timestone.

If you are using updated firefox or chrome you must use timestone before clicking more options but not before the page loads

damn i was very dumb. work at all, thx so much.