OKI DOKI Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

8 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Rất tiếc, tôi đã quên về đề nghị được thêm gần đây này. Tôi quyết định hoang đường hóa phần này vì tiền đầu tư. Có tôi bây giờ, tôi đang thu thập cho vui từng chút một. 🧑‍🌾image.thumb.png.4853277a507ce86566822003b1a3d77e.png

Hãy xem công việc đang được tiến hành để đưa nó vào huyền thoại.

Tôi quên chụp màn hình việc tạo thân và chân L30 và biến đổi thành thịt Huyền thoại nhưng đó là phần chuyển đổi thành thần thoại. Tôi quên mất. 😇 

Dù sao, việc sử dụng các di vật từ lời đề nghị và 2 huyền thoại đã làm thịt và tối đa là L40 I phần thần thoại.

image.thumb.png.951018ea801b1742d7fddf94c731f473.png

image.png.70dd6ae848ec85f9122b032a9123975d.png

Chắc chắn tại sao không, tôi đã trả tiền cho nó  😋 Đừng hỏi tôi. Không có manh mối khi tôi sẽ sử dụng nó. 😱

image.thumb.png.ae371101751939d52e237bd0b2e5cca4.png

I like the way they designed this weapon, but I didn't buy it because I see it not being used at a higher level 

5 hours ago, Hauer Horatio said:

I like the way they designed this weapon, but I didn't buy it because I see it not being used at a higher level 

I got for collection and test at this point. I know not many use the weapon due to limitations and are better around at same range. Just for fun. In my case is about fun not to keep an R1 spot as the majority of players to win and be the best. 🙂

Hi pilots

Mr.OKI DOKI felt lonely and wanted to join his little brother FARM so its decided to imitate the little bro. 

I was saving some gold and forgot this offert will come around so I wasn't ready for it and had to work on it as did with little bro. 

I had some legends parts made earlier like FARM already made from epics so I use some of those and sadly I consumed all my crafted parts to make some epics and to levl40 parts.

I am using a phone since issues with the forum access in my pc etc from software update but at list I can do something in this phone and of course I hate phone to do this a nd else. It does makes me unhappy. 🤬

It is been a pain to do it in this way but at list I can add something.

Hope you get entertained 🙃

CHEERS

🍺🧑‍🌾

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-22-39-46.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-22-39-59.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-22-43-25.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-22-43-37.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-22-52-08.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-22-52-22.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-03-06.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-03-40.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-04-18.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-04-43.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-12-26.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-16-41.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-18-31.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-18-41.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-20-35.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-20-43.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-28-40.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-40-03.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-40-11.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-42-12.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-42-22.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-43-11.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-45-07.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-45-15.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-46-38.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-46-49.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-23-47-17.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-14-00-33-30.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-14-00-34-46.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-14-00-34-56.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-14-00-35-29.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-14-00-35-53.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-14-00-40-49.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-14-00-41-02.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-14-00-41-15.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-14-00-41-36.jpg

1 minute ago, nightmarefreddy said:

Pls tell me how to max myth my night eagle fast after I myth it

I need to max it 😕

Well, I don't understand well your question but let see.  There are different parts as we know, some are common, rare, epic, legend, myth and the extra in the side myth devine.

Each part require other parts to level up as you know already.

Common parts require to level up to L10 then require common to transform to rare. The rare part require to level up to L20 and will require 3 rare parts free to transform to epic. The epic need to level up to L30 Nd will need 4 free epics around to transform to legend.

The legend part need to level up to L40 Nd will require 5 free legends around to transform to myth.

The myth need to level up to L50 and if you are lucky and play in clan for better luck fighting the war, getting higher rank can get different colors relics but also as solo player can get some from rank boxes or maybe mix boxes or fortune boxes.

Every part it is different to be divine. Some are C, C-R, C-C, R-E, E, E-L, E-M, L-M , M. Depend of what part you want to devine it will require certain amount of particular relic. For example a nightfall it is an EPIC-MYTH part and can be divine using epic relics purples and will need 4 of them to be able to do it.

Hope this answer your question.

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Well, I don't understand well your question but let see.  There are different parts as we know, some are common, rare, epic, legend, myth and the extra in the side myth devine.

Each part require other parts to level up as you know already.

Common parts require to level up to L10 then require common to transform to rare. The rare part require to level up to L20 and will require 3 rare parts free to transform to epic. The epic need to level up to L30 Nd will need 4 free epics around to transform to legend.

The legend part need to level up to L40 Nd will require 5 free legends around to transform to myth.

The myth need to level up to L50 and if you are lucky and play in clan for better luck fighting the war, getting higher rank can get different colors relics but also as solo player can get some from rank boxes or maybe mix boxes or fortune boxes.

Every part it is different to be divine. Some are C, C-R, C-C, R-E, E, E-L, E-M, L-M , M. Depend of what part you want to devine it will require certain amount of particular relic. For example a nightfall it is an EPIC-MYTH part and can be divine using epic relics purples and will need 4 of them to be able to do it.

Hope this answer your question.

I mean how to max an item fast

Hcaptcha scam

6 hours ago, nightmarefreddy said:

I mean how to max an item fast

Well, in reality I can't tell how fast you can max out your part sine you play the game for a while. There is no secrets here. What I can tell is what I do that works for me in my life conditions and preference that works for me not mean it will work for others.

1-  YOu can use tokens and buy gold if you are in a massive rush to max out.

2- You can use power kit and power kit parts and when you have the right weapon you want then few click will do the job. Will require grinding. Now,  all depend as well if you are silver box account or base account.

3- DO insane amount of pvp. Doing pvp will help increase gold reserve losing or winning. Ashigher the rank more gold will gain and maybe less farming because of that.

4- Farming. This option is the base of the game. How much you will farm will determinate your reserve and the proper use of them.

For this option it does bring different  conditions according the player life circumstances how can play the game.

A- Using multiple resources to play the game and internet access. 

B- TIME availability to play the game.

C- Desire and direction to progress in the game with your personal goal in mind.

D- all is up to you no others and follow your own path for success. Do not copy what others do or have because won't be you and your enjoyment so whatever others have or do normally is their game not yours. Focus in your and have fun. Sure learn a bit from others.

E- Be Clevername and buy the hell out of the game. Sure be rich first. This is the best option so far and has been proved. 🤫

Now, in my case in the mortal life, I do farm. I have money and can spend to move forward faster but it is not my way to play in reality. I like to do the basic of any game but I have bad luck getting parts in FB etc so is best to buy an item. I think you can see how much cost so you can lose your pants.

How I do farm it is not a game secret. I just farm and administrate the assets according what I want to do in the moment. I do not have direction to build but just to make parts for fun.

1- Early in the morning I grab my phone and log in in one of my accounts just right after I awake. I click to farm. 

2- When go to the bathroom I click again waiting for the cold water goes away to take a shower before go to work.

3- When I shave, clean my teeth, drying my hair with the blower, brushing my hair I still clicking. 

4- Getting dressed I still clicking.

5- Heating the car keep clicking

6- from parking slot to my office I still clicking and switching account to grind the other.

7- ON my desk I read about work and prepare my self for what will be as main work not the rest that come along all day long so I click in the phone when I read. I have meating with the boss and peers.

8- walking to go inside the factory I click.

9- get some work dress require to work and use a belt so I can carry the phone and I keep clicking every opportunity I do have to look in the side during the day.

10- Do few pvp if possible in my breaks since I work 14-19hrs a day 6-7 days a week.  Pvp helps but I can't because I will get in trouble playing game at work but farming it is a quick action not focus playing so I can grind without much issue here and there keeping energy bars low and the regen always active.

11- IF you still leveling up your account farming contonuisly will get extra goodies crossing level so more parts and gold and more bars and space in the garage really helpful.

12- DO not increase factories level. Get the base till can get the gold mines and level them up controlling gold. Factories at L2 are good enough to use rare option at 3308 to help with extra parts to level up. If not enough gold, do nothing with base for now. Do not spend y he money y here and use your mix boxes granted during farming.

13- I use OD6 1v1 to grind because is the faster and balanced between xp, gold, energy bars consumption and grants. Easy to farm in my life style Nd good gold return. Some others use others option according their personal time for it.

Hope this help more. In the end all the answer can be given saying "farm the hell out" Nd become strong if not use money to buy tokens and gold etc.

There is not a right answer because it is about the person and ways in life and the tendency toward the game. Diffferent options are available that fit your style.

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Chà, trên thực tế, tôi không thể biết bạn có thể tối đa hóa phần sin của mình nhanh như thế nào khi bạn chơi trò chơi trong một thời gian. Không có bí mật nào ở đây. Những gì tôi có thể nói là những gì tôi làm phù hợp với tôi trong điều kiện cuộc sống và sở thích phù hợp với tôi không có nghĩa là nó sẽ hiệu quả với người khác.

1- YOu có thể sử dụng mã thông báo và mua vàng nếu bạn đang rất vội vàng để đạt tối đa.

2- Bạn có thể sử dụng bộ nguồn và các bộ phận của bộ nguồn và khi bạn có đúng vũ khí bạn muốn thì chỉ cần vài cú nhấp chuột sẽ thực hiện được công việc. Sẽ yêu cầu mài. Bây giờ, tất cả đều phụ thuộc nếu bạn là tài khoản hộp bạc hay tài khoản cơ sở.

3- DO lượng pvp điên cuồng. Làm pvp sẽ giúp tăng lượng vàng dự trữ thua hoặc thắng. Càng lên cao thì càng có nhiều vàng và có thể ít farm hơn vì điều đó.

4- Làm ruộng. Tùy chọn này là cơ sở của trò chơi. Bạn sẽ trang trại bao nhiêu sẽ quyết định nguồn dự trữ của bạn và việc sử dụng chúng hợp lý.

Đối với tùy chọn này, nó mang lại các điều kiện khác nhau tùy theo hoàn cảnh sống của người chơi như thế nào để có thể chơi trò chơi.

A- Sử dụng nhiều tài nguyên để chơi trò chơi và truy cập internet. 

B- Thời gian sẵn sàng để chơi trò chơi.

C- Mong muốn và hướng tiến bộ trong trò chơi với mục tiêu cá nhân của bạn.

D- tất cả là tùy thuộc vào bạn không người khác và hãy đi theo con đường thành công của riêng bạn. Đừng sao chép những gì người khác làm hoặc có vì đó không phải là bạn và niềm vui của bạn nên bất cứ điều gì người khác có hoặc làm bình thường là trò chơi của họ không phải của bạn. Tập trung vào của bạn và vui chơi. Chắc chắn học hỏi một chút từ những người khác.

E- Hãy là Clevername và mua cái chết của trò chơi. Chắc chắn phải giàu trước. Đây là lựa chọn tốt nhất cho đến nay và đã được chứng minh. 🤫

Bây giờ, trong trường hợp của tôi trong cuộc sống trần thế, tôi làm nông nghiệp. Tôi có tiền và có thể chi tiêu để tiến nhanh hơn nhưng đó không phải là cách chơi của tôi trong thực tế. Tôi thích làm cơ bản của bất kỳ trò chơi nào nhưng tôi không may mắn nhận được các phần trong FB, vv vì vậy tốt nhất là mua một món đồ. Tôi nghĩ bạn có thể xem bao nhiêu chi phí để bạn có thể mất quần.

Làm thế nào tôi trang trại nó không phải là một trò chơi bí mật. Tôi chỉ trang trại và quản lý tài sản theo những gì tôi muốn làm trong thời điểm này. Tôi không có định hướng xây dựng mà chỉ làm các bộ phận cho vui.

1- Sáng sớm, tôi lấy điện thoại và đăng nhập vào một trong các tài khoản của mình ngay sau khi tôi thức dậy. Tôi bấm vào để trang trại. 

2- Khi vào phòng tắm, tôi nhấp lại lần nữa đợi cho hết nước lạnh rồi mới đi tắm.

3- Khi tôi cạo râu, đánh răng sạch sẽ, sấy tóc bằng máy thổi, chải tóc tôi vẫn nhấp nhổm. 

4- Mặc quần áo tôi vẫn nhấp.

5- Làm nóng xe cứ kêu

6- Từ chỗ đậu xe đến văn phòng của tôi, tôi vẫn nhấp và chuyển tài khoản để nghiền cái khác.

7- Trên bàn làm việc, tôi đọc về công việc và chuẩn bị tinh thần cho những gì sẽ là công việc chính chứ không phải phần còn lại kéo dài cả ngày nên tôi bấm vào điện thoại khi đọc. Tôi có quan hệ thịt với ông chủ và đồng nghiệp.

8- đi bộ để đi vào bên trong nhà máy tôi nhấp chuột.

9- Nhận một số trang phục công sở yêu cầu để đi làm và sử dụng thắt lưng để tôi có thể mang theo điện thoại và tôi tiếp tục nhấp vào mọi cơ hội tôi có để nhìn vào bên trong suốt cả ngày.

10- Thực hiện một vài pvp nếu có thể trong thời gian nghỉ ngơi của tôi vì tôi làm việc 14-19h một ngày 6-7 ngày một tuần. Pvp giúp được nhưng tôi không thể vì tôi sẽ gặp khó khăn khi chơi trò chơi tại nơi làm việc nhưng nông nghiệp đó là một hành động nhanh chóng không tập trung chơi nên tôi có thể xay mà không gặp nhiều vấn đề ở đây và giữ thanh năng lượng thấp và regen luôn hoạt động.

11- NẾU bạn vẫn tăng cấp tài khoản của mình thì việc canh tác liên tục sẽ nhận được thêm đồ bổ sung khi vượt qua cấp độ, do đó, nhiều bộ phận và vàng hơn, nhiều thanh và không gian trong nhà để xe thực sự hữu ích.

12- Không tăng cấp nhà máy. Nhận căn cứ cho đến khi có thể lấy được các mỏ vàng và lên cấp kiểm soát vàng. Các nhà máy ở L2 đủ tốt để sử dụng tùy chọn hiếm ở 3308 để giúp các bộ phận phụ tăng cấp. Nếu không đủ vàng, hãy làm gì với cơ sở ngay bây giờ. Đừng tiêu tiền ở đây và sử dụng hộp hỗn hợp của bạn được cấp trong quá trình canh tác.

13- Tôi sử dụng OD6 1v1 để nghiền vì nhanh hơn và cân bằng giữa mức tiêu thụ xp, vàng, thanh năng lượng và trợ cấp. Dễ dàng farm theo phong cách sống của tôi Nd tốt về vàng. Một số người khác sử dụng tùy chọn khác theo thời gian cá nhân của họ cho nó.

Hy vọng điều này sẽ giúp nhiều hơn. Cuối cùng, tất cả câu trả lời có thể được đưa ra là "farm the hell out" Nd trở nên mạnh mẽ nếu không dùng tiền để mua token và vàng, v.v.

Không có câu trả lời đúng vì nó nói về con người và cách sống cũng như xu hướng đối với trò chơi. Các tùy chọn khác nhau có sẵn phù hợp với phong cách của bạn.

You answer too fully and in detail, everything from work to playing games, me and my friends play this game because you don't need to look at the phone and it will automatically, earn gold for me , With just a few clicks I was able to put my phone away and learn the next lesson, thank you, have a nice day 

2 hours ago, Hauer Horatio said:

You answer too fully and in detail, everything from work to playing games, me and my friends play this game because you don't need to look at the phone and it will automatically, earn gold for me , With just a few clicks I was able to put my phone away and learn the next lesson, thank you, have a nice day 

It is about to have fun. It is like WHEN I look your awesome videos that I enjoy having a beer but still farming in the side. Yes I know I am a bit nuts but I look the way to have fun in the basic without putting pressure on me. 

Many people wants all fast and be the best but in my case I don't look for it instead I build slowly but I will be strong for sure taking all in a simple way and relax. Nothing to prove to others just been me and my own fun and style and have fun with others like you.

I love to see others works and fight not to copy them but to have fun. I like my own ways and my own test every time I play. Also, it is good to help others. I think this is a good way to help in some aspects. 🙃

Whats up awesome pilots. 

I bit of more record keeping for Mr.OKI DOKI 

For now I am crafting parts in both accounts so the gold will shrink but it is a need to do to be able to make some more myth and max them out. 

My gold still in place, I want to get 200 mythed parts before 2yrs a nd I am on track ahead. I think I will reach 150 myths in few weeks. 

The first picture it is showing I started to craft parts in 3 factories making power kits and right now each factory have 135 kits ready but I will increase till reach 1500 or so then will increase gold and might max some parts around. Will take some time from. This point. Sure some changes might happen due to possible offers around that might be attractive or to hate them. 

The next 2 picturs are showing current box inventory of course not much there like in FARM acc.

I had a bulldog in the L22 so I decided to myth the part. I had in mind long ago to do something but then changed of mind and changed again.

Next picture it is my  war S box and getting decent reward again thx to the clan again for th es or support.

Last picture it is my R3 box with and Archimonde. I already have one and this is the second. I remember I us e d one in my 3er account briefly. 

CHEERS

🍺🍻🥂🥃🍷

Super Mechs_2021-02-15-21-37-30.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-15-21-37-36.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-15-21-37-50.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-15-21-37-55.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-15-21-48-18.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-15-21-49-25.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-15-21-49-36.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-15-21-50-36.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-15-21-50-56.jpg

4 minutes ago, xxxAriiAldo SM said:

I felt bad that you had given me another win. I completed my quests jsut so you'd know xd

No problems. My clan it is been good to me all the way and I can play freely as I used to do as solo player till few months ago. 

During my test I give many freebies since are test and when I play at higher rank I also test against the real top players of the game and I like to take the opportunity to do things and check my mechs in different ways relearning their use costing me always losses changing modules and position. 

I do not mind to give free wins unless I am in my daily and to comply with basics for the clan or to win against someone in particular to test as best the mechs for a win. Sure I go for my rank box 📦  that I am interested.

Helping to other to achieve a rank having bad luck it is fine with me. 

It is nice to see some individuals like you that think and are grateful and I thanks to you for that. 

It is nice to have decent players around. 🤗

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

No problems. My clan it is been good to me all the way and I can play freely as I used to do as solo player till few months ago. 

During my test I give many freebies since are test and when I play at higher rank I also test against the real top players of the game and I like to take the opportunity to do things and check my mechs in different ways relearning their use costing me always losses changing modules and position. 

I do not mind to give free wins unless I am in my daily and to comply with basics for the clan or to win against someone in particular to test as best the mechs for a win. Sure I go for my rank box 📦  that I am interested.

Helping to other to achieve a rank having bad luck it is fine with me. 

It is nice to see some individuals like you that think and are grateful and I thanks to you for that. 

It is nice to have decent players around. 🤗

I understand and many people dont do so. Lets keep pushing + grinding 😉 

10 minutes ago, xxxAriiAldo SM said:

I understand and many people dont do so. Lets keep pushing + grinding 😉 

Yes, some individuals wants all easy and complain about everything instead to get focus in the basic. Sure I do not blame many because grinding it is not easy and take a million of years to progress in particular when the base was activated.

I started with my niece and we got focus in the basic of grinding together  next to each other then we started to understand how to grind better but everyone play as they want or play according their limitations in real life and thinking that the majority of players are minors and school students and depend of parenting it is the time allowed to play etc. 

Yes, if no money so no other way than to grind and look for best how to do it per player. 

Grinding help level up fater getting some more slots at garage space, energy bars, gold and extras. 

I still doing the same basic of farming to progress every item and all had been advanced in that way no using tokens for it. Sure some item purchases.

16 hours ago, Hauer Horatio said:

Do you have any advice, or tips to increase the drop rate in the box? I haven't gotten any good for months, and neither do I now I'm really tired of seeing my friends show off the good items they get,

Sadly no clue. Every account works different in some ways. At start I was unlucky getting nothing ending with mix mechs because can't make a full flesh and adapted to play in that way so I like mix mechs. 

Then after 4 months around 5th month the game started to give me lots of legends in fortune boxes like monkeys, platings, claws etc then suddenly stopped and no even farming for fortune boxes used to get them just regular mix boxes reduced because started to get no boxes like the game started to readjust itself in the compensation.

Premium packs are terrible in my case. Just epics and very rare legend and just meat.

Bonker, magma, seraph,  heron, terrorblade as example I got them in the forum last summer with Sarah forum offers and still not in use except the heron and terror. 

Others items has been purchased with odlffers. I have bad luck for sure.

Jiyoon is one of the players better say free player getting all the time good stuff between few others. 

I only can advice, careful with the 💰 or will lose your pants. 🤗 The system compensate sometimes. 

Another example it is in OD FARM. If you see back in my progress you will see the heat mech and 2 standard phys huggers incomplete.

The game was giving me for long no even 1 epic. I mean, none zero nada. One day I had 920 mix boxes accumulated. I started to make epics to L30 to build myth meats making legends with them and no epics and just common parts not even rare parts and when I was around 100 the game gave to me power kits, 2 legend max out, 2 legend L15, 2 legend L10, 2 legend L5 and then 4 epics L30 all power kits and use it to max those phys mechs.

Crazy for sure but the game keeps a balance in some way at list in my accounts. 🤔

I haven't gotten meta parts generally speaking like those blades, valiant, magma etc, you know the real good stuff. I think I will never see them in my accounts unless a sale someday down the line.😏😒🙄🤭

In mean time I play my game and my eyes popping out and saliva dropping when I see the other players getting the good stuff in the free mode. 🤣😅😂🤗 

WOW, Nothing to report. 😎🤫🤭🙃

Anyways, let's pretend I have something something so important to say.. 😏😒🙄🤭

I have been crafting 3k power kits like in OD FARM and gold dropped a lot to 14mill forcing me to stop crafting and start to save some gold.  My goal is to increase gold to over 20mill now back to 17mill.

I got the last offer even I am not much fun for the part. Still inside the box. I have no room in the storage for it. I need to clean some.

I keep testing heat and energy mech at low rank. I will max parts after can increase gold. 

CHEERS

🍺🍻🍸🍹🥂🍷

Super Mechs_2021-02-27-13-07-22.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-27-13-18-29.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-27-13-18-09.jpg

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

WOW, Nothing to report. 😎🤫🤭🙃

Anyways, let's pretend I have something something so important to say.. 😏😒🙄🤭

I have been crafting 3k power kits like in OD FARM and gold dropped a lot to 14mill forcing me to stop crafting and start to save some gold.  My goal is to increase gold to over 20mill now back to 17mill.

I got the last offer even I am not much fun for the part. Still inside the box. I have no room in the storage for it. I need to clean some.

I keep testing heat and energy mech at low rank. I will max parts after can increase gold. 

CHEERS

🍺🍻🍸🍹🥂🍷

Super Mechs_2021-02-27-13-07-22.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-27-13-18-29.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-27-13-18-09.jpg

Oh, one factory leveled up from L4 to L9

Let see🧐🤓😒😏😶

Currently cleaning a bit and increasing gold stash. I have been making some epic to L30 for future legend meat. 

I made few torsos to meat later with epics granted and some from R3 box.

My S box with few legend relic was nice. Forgot to screen capture but I got 3 epics and one GOLEM legend for meat with my R3 box.

I will keep increasing gold. Yesterday extra gold and extra farming few days ago it helped a lot. I am shy to 20mill.

CHEERS

🍺🍻

Super Mechs_2021-03-02-03-19-23.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-02-03-21-29.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-02-03-21-39.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-02-03-22-10.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-02-03-22-29.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-02-03-25-37.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-02-03-25-45.jpg