OKI DOKI Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

7 minutes ago, rc said:

Man, you’re hoarding too many items. No wonder you need 560-inventory space.

Whatever makes you happy. 🤷‍♂️

It is about having fun. The good thing it is not to be worry about ranks or medals or things like that. Play as you wish to play and in my case it is to make parts farming. The rest come along the way by default. For 15 months in the making I am fine. Epics for future weapons in reserve and the excess converted in legend for meat. Easy stuff to do when no having time to do much pvp in real life. I look in the side when opportunity arise like now. Now I am in a good clan that work really hard for those goodies and help me to get relics to improve a bit more of course I do the basic. 🙃

In the other hand, my account do not compare to yours. You have real goodies there. 🤣

56 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

In the other hand, my account do not compare to yours. You have real goodies there. 🤣

I didn’t realize the difference until you mentioned it. I’ve a slight edge on you, but you’ve better mods than I do. I didn’t spend money on the mods.

In the end, what’s important is how you build your mechs.

29 minutes ago, rc said:

I didn’t realize the difference until you mentioned it. I’ve a slight edge on you, but you’ve better mods than I do. I didn’t spend money on the mods.

In the end, what’s important is how you build your mechs.

yep 🙂 . depend how to build for success. In my case no direction. Just the fun to make a part without logic and change the thing all the time testing with high and low support regardless win or losses. 🙂 🙃 I imaging top player watching this and thinking I am nuts and what a waste of what they can do with it. 🤣

nope, I actually love 3v3 and it is the only one I enjoy. I normally test mechs in R5 regardless are full underdeveloped and take the losses as many takes but sometimes I test in lower rank in fair fights with similar level of capacity. I drop when they are too far in power against mine. You can see my acc record.  Now, if players quit before fight I have to drop in some way to avoid R5 when I do not need to be there for the test.  The game have the tendency to match me with op mechs at those ranks when I am not at their level if I might say as few screen capture below. 

Now, some players do play in lower rank because hate 3v3 but not me. I like to play in 3v3 because I test against real top players against my mechs limitations since they are full divined modules etc so I know to get wins against them it is about odds conditions in their set up when they test as well to figure out some ideas. The other reason is to play 3V3 in R5+ because I get more gold so playing at low rank for me it is not good at all when I am in cash trapped. 

So I test with low mechs at R5 every week even I test when I move to R3-R1 regardless if lose because that it is the idea. I do not play for rank but to make parts and test different positions for fun.

My mechs below the energy and heat are not even mechs for combat not even my 3er mech I normally use. Those mechs are just an assembly of parts to max them in a single point place so I see a mech with parts to get developed then in the future I will then make to fight properly but for now I just place parts together as reference without strategy of thinking in that mech as future mech for combat. 

Just making parts not real mechs example

image.png.b6bb960ea92d900d8868e06f4e6b7b0c.png

image.png.97b2009586198327a12e3047b9a96de1.png

image.png.d7a9266b0e433a3b8d6a360b8657de76.png

image.thumb.png.cdceaa517fe2ba7c554bc227455c1db0.png

image.thumb.png.5ed8dd09e09a64e78fc208a2c21c3197.png

image.thumb.png.caed00ceb97a035c2e9838c25e337e0f.png

image.thumb.png.f397b0b12532d14703e74ae6f9c56b3b.png

image.thumb.png.f330b8b142b338a700804a260fd3812c.png

Also, I alternate per weeks some similar test when I am in the mood. I planned to do OKI this week and not OD FARM. This is my OD. FARM current status. 🙃 Now, after finish with the  tests I will rank up back to R3 since I can't lose more gold in the season been low rank. 😞  

image.thumb.png.b61948f17a7e4d12c01e5fd039d25f73.png

On 2/2/2021 at 1:27 PM, Sparks said:

With stats like that...

Every energy/heat mech even with legendary weapons can shutdown/energy break you.

Upgrade your modules, counter.

now my cap is higher then

360 heat with same cooling, 390 energy with 156 regen

Bc my physical build(BMS build) 

my hp down to 1700

And full myth even can't do it to my 1st lol

Hcaptcha scam

21 minutes ago, nightmarefreddy said:

now my cap is higher then

360 heat with same cooling, 390 energy with 156 regen

Bc my physical build(BMS build) 

my hp down to 1700

I can break 390 en in one turn

also in your other post, which channel did you say was yours?

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

5 hours ago, nightmarefreddy said:

91752777_Screenshot2021-02-04113352.thumb.png.40253781a117f725f529aea0139c50e5.png
Even with 190+ cooling it's really easy to shutdown you.
And even with 500+ energy, many can energy break you(not in a first turn).
So let's be honest,  your mech's stats aren't really good.
Upgrade your modules.

And guys, let's stop this "mech stats stuff". It's OKI DOKI's topic about the farming. Not about our mechs.

Edited by Sparks (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

91752777_Screenshot2021-02-04113352.thumb.png.40253781a117f725f529aea0139c50e5.png
Upgrade your modules.

And guys, let's stop this "mech stats stuff". It's OKI DOKI's topic about the farming. Not about our mechs.

Ha ha ha, no problem. 🤣

Hey hey pilots, it is me again Mr. OKI DOKI alias the farmer. 😋🧑‍🌾

Well, like I mention in the previous post in OKI and in OD. FARM, I am currently focus to increase in OKI the gold reserve. 

I am doing exactly what I am doing in OD. FARM. I am currently not crafting and I have some reserves of power kits above 1000 but forgot the number. 

This is the new part to myth. image.png.7fa8d3b18f01404c05b48bec6448285f.png I was already able to L40 the part.

The gold reserve was around 12,000,000 but forgot to add a capture. Anyway, gold reserve increased to image.png.c47ea843952313d39b0c2267ad5d90f2.png and planning to increase passing the 20min as I indicated in the recent post.

Well, I have only one EPIC image.png.571dafce02a0a8fac70b5f6c2de91b97.pngready for the future 5 legends for meat but it is fine since I increase some space in the inventory so the control it is in good shape. I am not in rush to make myth part just farming to accumulate some gold coins. I will developed parts later on. I will keep same mechs in line for now.

Farming it is good. 

CHEERS

giphy.gif&ehk=XgFCZ6NSKk8X%2BlG3lkPq92qu

4 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hey hey pilots, it is me again Mr. OKI DOKI alias the farmer. 😋🧑‍🌾

Well, like I mention in the previous post in OKI and in OD. FARM, I am currently focus to increase in OKI the gold reserve. 

I am doing exactly what I am doing in OD. FARM. I am currently not crafting and I have some reserves of power kits above 1000 but forgot the number. 

This is the new part to myth. image.png.7fa8d3b18f01404c05b48bec6448285f.png I was already able to L40 the part.

The gold reserve was around 12,000,000 but forgot to add a capture. Anyway, gold reserve increased to image.png.c47ea843952313d39b0c2267ad5d90f2.png and planning to increase passing the 20min as I indicated in the recent post.

Well, I have only one EPIC image.png.571dafce02a0a8fac70b5f6c2de91b97.pngready for the future 5 legends for meat but it is fine since I increase some space in the inventory so the control it is in good shape. I am not in rush to make myth part just farming to accumulate some gold coins. I will developed parts later on. I will keep same mechs in line for now.

Farming it is good. 

CHEERS

giphy.gif&ehk=XgFCZ6NSKk8X%2BlG3lkPq92qu

For got to add mix boxes accumulation image.png.72b9248ead3155a4d60ed85916ddc54d.png

11 minutes ago, Electrick010 said:

Wow I congratulate you on the great progress you have in SM, literally even with my two accounts together they do not even jokingly come to your alternate.

Thank you. To be honest I do have more accounts advanced. I gave them to my family since I no longer can work on it been 3 time more busy at work since the pandemic. I just play now OKI and FARM but I keep the farming on. The progress is base in farming and get some pvp to get extra gold. The clan is helping me to get relics since I was solo player till recently and I wasn't progressing in divine status. Thx to the clan I started to move a bit with few parts. It will take 3.5 years of clan membership to reach in divine parts equal to  the current top long term players and by that time they will double or more. 

About your account progress like I said it is about how much you farm and how much pvp extra gold you get. My account progress was to be focus only in farming as much everyday and that maybe it is the only difference between others players and me. I did L250 in 8months flat in FARM and 10months in OKI since OKI is my first account and I had no idea what to do properly when I started so it took me some time to figure out properly the farming reason FARM move faster in the level.  OKI is is around 4.5 months older than FARM. OKI started in OCT-2019 and FARM in FEB-2020.

26 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Gracias. Para ser honesto, tengo más cuentas avanzadas. Se los di a mi familia porque ya no puedo trabajar en él. He estado 3 veces más ocupado en el trabajo desde la pandemia. Ahora solo juego OKI y FARM, pero sigo cultivando. El progreso es básico en la agricultura y obtén algunos pvp para obtener oro extra. El clan me está ayudando a conseguir reliquias desde que era un jugador en solitario hasta hace poco y no estaba progresando en estado divino. Gracias al clan, comencé a moverme un poco con pocas partes. Se necesitarán 3.5 años de membresía del clan para llegar en partes divinas iguales a los mejores jugadores actuales a largo plazo y para ese momento se duplicarán o más. 

Acerca del progreso de tu cuenta, como dije, se trata de cuánto cultivas y cuánto oro extra pvp obtienes. El progreso de mi cuenta debía centrarse solo en la agricultura tanto todos los días y tal vez sea la única diferencia entre otros jugadores y yo. Hice L250 en 8 meses en FARM y 10 meses en OKI ya que OKI es mi primera cuenta y no tenía idea de qué hacer correctamente cuando comencé, por lo que me tomó algo de tiempo descubrir correctamente la razón por la que FARM se mueve más rápido en el nivel. OKI tiene alrededor de 4,5 meses más que FARM. OKI comenzó en OCT-2019 y FARM en FEB-2020.

Well I am very experienced in SM, (I have played since 2017), if you need advice you can consult me, even with smurf I progress well.

Electrick010®

2 minutes ago, Electrick010 said:

Well I am very experienced in SM, (I have played since 2017), if you need advice you can consult me, even with smurf I progress well.

Cool, eso es bueno. Son mu pocos los que ofrecen ayuda. Yo solia dar mucha a los nuevos como yo y unos cuantos siguieron mis consejos y son ahora mas fuerte que yo. 🤣 Yo me quede solo en pruebas y haciendo partes como entretenimiento no enfocado en hacer mechs de pelea que puedan competir pero los hago para mantener un R3 para la caja. No tengo el tiempo de jugar para R1 enfocado pues juego haciendo pruebas en las peleas para futuras referencias. 

Lo que mas me enfoco es solo hacer partes pues subir de rango no es para mi. Solo dejo a los mechs que hagan sus propios rangos pero cuando quiero subir un poco subo para probar otras formas de jugar el mismo mech con cambio continuo de modulos. Hoy los cambie otra vez para ver limites y ver que me toca como contendiente y el dano sufrido.

Mi meta es fluctuar entre R4-R3 sin tener que pelear por ello sufriendo para alcanzarlo. Es simple para mi esos rangos haciendo pruebas que me hacen perder y recoperan cuando quiero. Juego a bajo rangos tambien con mechs no desarollados pero son solo partes juntas para tener un sitio en comum para maximizar las partes sin pensar en hacer un mech en particular. Solo como seve junto no eficiencia solo para L50 las partes. 

Pues soy un jugador de pasarla bien haciendo partes no un jugador de grandeza para alcanzar una meta de rango o medallas. No estoy inetresado en eso pues me quitaria la diversion del juego y relajarme jugando. 

On 2/3/2021 at 11:39 PM, Sparks said:

Upgrade your modules.

I have to barf at your mech lol, its energy is good, but its heat is complete shit for phys, and also that spare weight

43 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

I have to barf at your mech lol, its energy is good, but its heat is complete shit for phys, and also that spare weight

Well, yes will over heat but to be fair it is about what he have in his storage. It might be saving some weight for heat improvement for his current rank to enhance stability. Is best to know his arsenal in modules then help him to improve. 🙃

On 2/4/2021 at 2:39 PM, Sparks said:

Upgrade your modules.

but they need 2 divine weapons if they want to and my 2nd mech can get their HP down too low to kill my 1st, never mind. I still can get rank 10

btw now I'm stronger than u maybe :3

Hcaptcha scam

2 hours ago, nightmarefreddy said:

but they need 2 divine weapons if they want to

It's not necessary for weapons to be divine, even with legendary weapons they still easily can shutdown/energy break you.

btw now I'm stronger than u maybe :3

(sarcasm)Ok physical counter :3

I still can get rank 10

What do you think, which rank I am(with the fact you saw my mech)?

13 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

image.thumb.png.f3e6e8b48a611cbc26a678f7aad2aeca.png

Hot 🔥
You can make a good energy mech using this.

Edited by Sparks (see edit history)

13 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Cool. The progress keep moving. I was able to increase few thousands in gold so I decided to myth that baby using few legends parts created from epics and the offer granted relic. Lets see the mojo in action. Good to save my epics always. 🧑‍🌾😎

image.png.3c5cce3d2548e76d57ea1abf447ca5d8.pngimage.png.fea7250102648b1af6ce8129c2030a8f.png

image.png.8a820a60dea2b4a3147b69c746e459f4.png

image.thumb.png.001b10a840a24082159d4c481405baee.png

image.thumb.png.710b9c0ed346bfe9df40bad4131faa7b.png

image.thumb.png.6641ce48087ce24bfe023b6febe9606b.png

image.thumb.png.9f93833ead930a4e2b8737df598ad6cc.png

image.thumb.png.096ce7abfb8aa466e4247cbb9ac3cfbc.png

Bang

image.thumb.png.f3e6e8b48a611cbc26a678f7aad2aeca.png

Farming is good 

daily_gifdump_319_17.gif&ehk=EFRwqPxRTZ2

farming is always good

Hmm, I forgot about this recent offer to be added. I decided to myth the part since money invested. Yes I now, I am collecting for fun little by little. 🧑‍🌾image.thumb.png.4853277a507ce86566822003b1a3d77e.png

Let see work in progress to get it to myth.

I forgot to screen capture making torso and leg L30 and transform to Legend meat but it is in the transformation to myth the part.  I forgot. 😇 

Anyway, using relics from the offer and 2 made legends meat and maxing to L40 I myth the part.

image.thumb.png.951018ea801b1742d7fddf94c731f473.png

image.png.70dd6ae848ec85f9122b032a9123975d.png

Sure why not, I paid for it 😋 Don't ask me. No clue when I will use it. 😱

image.thumb.png.ae371101751939d52e237bd0b2e5cca4.png