for Kongregate SM users

Shared-NW

2 hours ago, GeometricalTaco said:

I don't know why you guys are still trying tbh.

I just imagine if you lost at one moment account that you created for many years. And someone said why you keep trying.
It's not the players' fault. Kong players shouldn't be worse than others.

GATO believes that Kong players represent only 1-2% of total. But I see that Trolls lost 5 players, we lost one player, whole clan of Top 10 was destroyed (JASMS). At Top level this is not at all 1-2% for whole game. This is much more significant. GATO would be worth taking better care of players who have spent several years to grow to that level.

And lets not forget the number of Kong players that got their accounts moved over as well.

Yeah, pure number wise, Kong was probably a low number of total players, but in terms of the higher ranks, way over represented. 

But I am just an R2-3 scrub from the 1.0 days, so what do I know, right?

14 minutes ago, Lenka Cas said:

I just imagine if you lost at one moment account that you created for many years. And someone said why you keep trying.
It's not the players' fault. Kong players shouldn't be worse than others.

GATO believes that Kong players represent only 1-2% of total. But I see that Trolls lost 5 players, we lost one player, whole clan of Top 10 was destroyed (JASMS). At Top level this is not at all 1-2% for whole game. This is much more significant. GATO would be worth taking better care of players who have spent several years to grow to that level.

I was only saying why do you keep trying because I doubt there is a solution to this. As I said, keep hoping but dont hope too much

"Religion is ignorance of reality" - Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

2 hours ago, GeometricalTaco said:

I was only saying why do you keep trying because I doubt there is a solution to this. As I said, keep hoping but dont hope too much

here the solution (atm)

14 hours ago, firulat said:

Hello all I just wanted to let everyone know kong is back up.

There is a work around that getsupernova manually put in place special for supermechs so kong players could keep playing while gato tries to reimplement the authentication system <--- their words.

To get on the game you can see other options on the bottom right of the getsupernova ad. When you click that you can run the game in flash with the hacks listed above or use an old plugin. If you cannot figure it out stay in kong chat long enough for someone to help you.

Note: getsupernova will not work unless the authentication system is fixed

6 hours ago, firulat said:

If any kong players want to play on there kong account and is getting an error come here or to kong chat for help.

Supermechs is back up on kong

i need help .

I can't play cause if i try with flash player with a correct date i have this

image.thumb.png.b796dea4e107cdaf8ae1730e0579b936.png

if i try to change the date (before 12 january) i have this

image.thumb.png.2e97e2de161cf436093a622646a41d3a.png

Im using the last version of Firefox .

Can you help me ?

• Administrators

Date changing won’t really help much, nor will new browser versions.

You can use Puffin Desktop or something like Maxthon (be warned: Maxthon has been controversial for leaking data to the Chinese government) or Portable Chrome 48, which you can find online, but I must warn you it may be virused and any website you use it on could potentially infect your computer. Do not use it unless you will only use it for Kong with SM and you trust both us and Kong with your safety.

I will not link it for that purpose, a player is allowed to but only if they give appropriate warning.

As for the future

We were indeed informed (Thank you!) that GetSupernova has concluded we need to re-program our kong integration for it to work with their desktop plugin. This is quite a bummer, especially considering Kong doesn’t have many of our players (the one who said 1-2% is exaggerating, it’s less than 0.5%, and that’s being incredibly generous and counting all the people who just click the game, all the bots and all the multis) nor enough income to pay for this itself (said kong players spend way less than the average SM player, we’re arguably already making a loss on it as is due the time we spent etc).

To put it bluntly, there’s not enough players or income for me to be able to justify putting a lot of resources into re-writing an integration, especially considering with Kongregate’s current radio silence and behavior, I would be totally unsurprised if tomorrow they just deleted it entirely. 

When we upload a new version, one requirement seems to be that we tick a checkbox promising there’s no external account systems present in SuperMechs. 

We’ve asked them for permission to manually transfer accounts on request a multitude of times - it has seemingly been done in secret in the past based on reports (on kong all requests seem to have been responded with a ‘sorry, not possible’, so pretty sure Kong didn’t give permission) and have been ignored on each of these. We’ve tried sending out 2 announcements offering to do it, as I was hoping for implicit permission from their news team. Both seem to have been rejected. It was an attempt at guerilla play.

So, we’ll look into the integration issue and see if there’s any quick fix that won’t get us into _too_ hot waters and meanwhile continue to hope for permission. You can use one of the workarounds to play SM for now via kong, but please be mindful that Kongregate owns your data there. I have no idea how much longer they’ll bother - it seems they really don’t care. Shame because their platform is awesome...

We will not risk potential legal issues and we have only N amount of time to spend on Kong, we’re willing to spend a bit more out of sympathy, but everyone knew Flash wasn’t going to last (browser has been warning for ages...) and kong only announced their solution on 31 december and that we’d need to do changes a day or so ago. 

We’ll do what we can to the degree that it’s reasonable, but we don’t have that many options.

So let's go over it one more time. Over the years, browsers have begun to inform intensively that flash is ending. No one solved it much, because 12/2020 seemed very far away. The Devs from Tacticsoft worked at 25% until March 2020. Subsequently, everyone coughed up the game. The last Mohican was Sarah. Those more prudent contacted her before the sale of GATO and asked her to transfer their accounts from KONGREGATE. She did it and it didn't take long. She asked for an account and a password, then cloned the account on the SM server and deleted the account on KONGREGATE. Everything was simple and took a short time. None of KONGREGATE has sued either Tactisoft or GATO. If GATO hired one temporary worker to transfer accounts from KONGREGATE to the SM server, then by the end of 2020 everything is settled. I don't understand why this didn't happen ... But in this game, I start not to understand several things. The profit for the last six months is minimal and now that the emphasis is not on old players, apparently KONGREGATE players probably didn't put any money into the game ... If Sarah did it in the past, anyone from GATO could do it now ... explicitly Sarah proved that everything else is an excuse ...

I write this with all due respect and I appreciate the work of every human being. But I also have a head and I'm not afraid to use it. I don't have to believe everything that is written here ... 😉

@Alexander

this situation is not the responsibility of the users, both Kongregate and SM (Tactisoft ... now Gato) have had years to find a solution, they could have thought about it before.

It is certain that users have no responsibility but rather they are victims of the incompetence of the managers!

Assuming that Kong users are 0.5% and that they spend on average less than SM users, you have not considered that those who buy / bought tokens on Kongregate spend on average 25-30% more than those who buy tokens on SM , this difference in spending is logical that it compromises the amount of purchases ... it is certain that if Kongregate users themselves could buy the tokens directly on SM their purchases would certainly be higher.

I am busy now but I will have more to say in this discussion soon.
Talk to you soon !

I'm back ...

Let's shed some light on what has happened in the past months:

At the beginning of December many Kong users sent @Alexander a request to transfer the account from kongregate to supermechs, I understand that no one has had an answer to the request, not even a few words in private. At the beginning of December I think Gato was not yet the owner of SM but still owned by Tactisoft, right? In the months earlier Sarah had transferred some accounts from kong to SM without any legal or ethical consequences or (add at will), this means that not only is it possible to transfer accounts without any authorization from part of kong but that can be done in a very short time.
At this point it is legitimate to ask, why did Gato not take advantage of the month of December (when all responsibility was still Tactisoft's) to calmly transfer the accounts that had requested it? Even if there had been "legal" consequences (which I highly doubt) they would certainly not have an impact on Gato Games ... and instead we find ourselves here with numerous users who are losing the progress accumulated with sweat and money for years and with a manager (you, Alexander) who tells us that "we will do everything possible", I'm sorry but for what we can all see today Gato did not do everything that was possible to do, in other words Gato is telling us that we will most likely lose our accounts.

It is certain that if I lose my account I will certainly not open a new one on SM but I will permanently abandon the game, and so will many other users, the same users who over the years have contributed to the growth of the game's user base and to pay salaries. to the managers of the game!

Edited by Urodelus (see edit history)

Everyone on kong knows there is a desktop and mobile version we dont need someone telling us every time there is a new post trying to help people get their kong accounts back even if it is a short time. No one know how long kong will be around it could be a day or or a few years. If you know then please tell everyone.

Urodelus

To use timestone you have to keep the date on your computer to the correct date till you load the game. once you get the picture i posted loaded changed your computer date to before the 12th I use the 8th. then click more options >>> enable flash. sometimes you have to go through the steps twice because chrome will reload the page when you enable flash. just stay on that page and do more options enable flash for the second time. Once the game starts to load you can change your computer back to the correct date and play the game just fine till you close the page. Let me know if you have any more problems. thanks

image.png.1ea20eb39eddb62d96e326f2ae299083.png

5 minutes ago, firulat said:

Everyone on kong knows there is a desktop and mobile version we dont need someone telling us every time there is a new post trying to help people get their kong accounts back even if it is a short time. No one know how long kong will be around it could be a day or or a few years. If you know then please tell everyone.

Urodelus

To use timestone you have to keep the date on your computer to the correct date till you load the game. once you get the picture i posted loaded changed your computer date to before the 12th I use the 8th. then click more options >>> enable flash. sometimes you have to go through the steps twice because chrome will reload the page when you enable flash. just stay on that page and do more options enable flash for the second time. Once the game starts to load you can change your computer back to the correct date and play the game just fine till you close the page. Let me know if you have any more problems. thanks

If this is general advice for all KONGREGATE users and given here by the user and not the devs, then my worries have deepened even more ... 😟

Just now, firulat said:

Urodelus

Thanks bro !

I followed your instruction correctly but doesn't works , black screen

image.thumb.png.eaebc4e474094f39b718c9a6e787f165.png

I opened Firefox , kongregate , wait fo the getsupernova screen, changed date to 8 january, clicked to use flashplayer and black screen ...

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Jesper said:

So let's go over it one more time. Over the years, browsers have begun to inform intensively that flash is ending. No one solved it much, because 12/2020 seemed very far away. The Devs from Tacticsoft worked at 25% until March 2020. Subsequently, everyone coughed up the game. The last Mohican was Sarah. Those more prudent contacted her before the sale of GATO and asked her to transfer their accounts from KONGREGATE. She did it and it didn't take long. She asked for an account and a password, then cloned the account on the SM server and deleted the account on KONGREGATE. Everything was simple and took a short time. None of KONGREGATE has sued either Tactisoft or GATO. If GATO hired one temporary worker to transfer accounts from KONGREGATE to the SM server, then by the end of 2020 everything is settled. I don't understand why this didn't happen ... But in this game, I start not to understand several things. The profit for the last six months is minimal and now that the emphasis is not on old players, apparently KONGREGATE players probably didn't put any money into the game ... If Sarah did it in the past, anyone from GATO could do it now ... explicitly Sarah proved that everything else is an excuse ...

I write this with all due respect and I appreciate the work of every human being. But I also have a head and I'm not afraid to use it. I don't have to believe everything that is written here ... 😉

Getting away with breaking an agreement does not make it alright - either morally or legally. If she did that that was her risk - the dozens of emails and kong pm's I can see of her denying it though, tells me that if she did, she was choosy about who, most likely to prevent Kong from finding out and acting on it. 

We will not break agreements or risk anything legal, final answer. If we get permission, any form of go-sign, we will happily proceed, if we do not get permission, we will not and you'll just have to accept it.

3 hours ago, Urodelus said:

this situation is not the responsibility of the users, both Kongregate and SM (Tactisoft ... now Gato) have had years to find a solution, they could have thought about it before.

It is certain that users have no responsibility but rather they are victims of the incompetence of the managers!

With due respect, if you buy a piece of bread and it lists an expiration date of 3 days, you do not complain when it expires. 

It wasn't a big secret that Flash was going away and nobody pretended there was a solution - to my knowledge Tacticsoft didn't state (anywhere) that they were even considering any change and Kongregate did not state (anywhere) that they'd even keep the platform open after. 

Your browser has been warning you for 3+ years now that Flash will be going away. You can not expect people to come with solutions they did not announce, if a game is stated to stop working in x time you cannot simply assume that it won't stop working... 

The world isn't roses and sunshine - for sure Tacticsoft could have solved it, Tacticsoft deemed (looking at statistics  - correctly) that it was not worth solving, and thus didn't announce anything (to my knowledge). Keeping SM functional on kong would be a long, expensive project about as expensive as re-creating the entire game (because, the entire game _would_ need to be re-created). 

Offering an external account option simply isn't allowed. If they broke that rule, good for them. We aren't generally in the business of breaking agreements, no matter how much some would like it. 

Kongregate paid for advertising - they essentially paid for you existing on their website. They paid for the infrastructure you played on, the chat you enjoyed, they essentially own your pressence (and paid for that). We (or well, TS) in turn paid for creating the game and offer it through their platform intrade of a reward. 

Simply taking their users without permission is nothing short of stealing their assets. Let alone while under an agreement not to do so. You were aware that unless either Kong or us do a radical change, as of 31 dec 2020, the game would stop functioning in modern browsers. The unannounced thing that I would personally be pissed off about is that it quit working for 3 weeks on old browsers after too - but we cant give a refund or anything for that even if we want to - that's all up to Kongregate. 

Kongregate also did not do this out of incompetence - they simply decided the effort to do a proper workaround isn't worth the potential payoff, probably years ago. 

a request to transfer the account from kongregate to supermechs, I understand that no one has had an answer to the request, not even a few words in private.

I told the ones who contacted me (may have missed some - I get *a lot* - that we're asking for permission  but can't promise anything. 

(when all responsibility was still Tactisoft's)

We first got ownership of SuperMechs and *then* transferred the assets. Also, in such a loophole i'd be personally liable most likely. 

"we will do everything possible", I'm sorry but for what we can all see today Gato did not do everything that was possible to do, in other words Gato is telling us that we will most likely lose our accounts.

I told you our constraints. We will not risk legal action or the likes and we will do anything _reasonably_ possible beyond that. 

But yes, you will not just most likely lose your account, I can confirm 100% you will lose your account. If not because you won't play on an old browser, or that Kong decides in a few weeks to remove SuperMechs (who knows - it's within their rights), when Kong decides to close down their platform. If not because they close down their platform, you will when we decide to shut down SuperMechs, hopefully in 10-20 years but who knows. You will get a few months headsup if we ever get in a situation like that, but probably not 3 years. 😛 

Changing the date is not a good, permanent solution. Please do not rely on it - browsers will stop supporting that very very soon (this month, next at latest). Using an older browser (like a portable chrome version) or a browser like maxthon or puffin is a far superior solution.

I am going to leave this topic for now, as frankly, we have nothing else to say or do. We will investigate if there's a reasonable way to get SuperNova working, if there is, itll be a few days to a few weeks when it does. If not, it's old browsers. Sorry folks, wish I had better news, but you can't expect us to come in a _3 year upfront announced end of life_ and expect us to wave a wand and have a magical solution, and you also cannot expect us to break agreements and so on. Even if Tacticsoft did that for a few people, it's not something we (ever) want to get into. We'll do what we reasonably can with whatever Kongregate offers.

We will continue to support SuperMechs on Kongregate so long as Kongregate is willing to host us (they broke it, we didn't). If someone were to google "Chrome Portable 48" and post a new topic linking it as an option for kong, ideally on kong's forum, with a warning of potential security issues, boy, that would be mighty handy. 

https://community.gatogames.net/t/new-battledawn-not-working-out/2965 might or might not contain a link. Please do check it with an anti-virus - I have it installed but can't guarantee its safety.

48 minutes ago, Alexander said:

With due respect, if you buy a piece of bread and it lists an expiration date of 3 days, you do not complain when it expires. 

It wasn't a big secret that Flash was going away and nobody pretended there was a solution - to my knowledge Tacticsoft didn't state (anywhere) that they were even considering any change and Kongregate did not state (anywhere) that they'd even keep the platform open after. 

Your browser has been warning you for 3+ years now that Flash will be going away. You can not expect people to come with solutions they did not announce, if a game is stated to stop working in x time you cannot simply assume that it won't stop working... 

The world isn't roses and sunshine - for sure Tacticsoft could have solved it, Tacticsoft deemed (looking at statistics  - correctly) that it was not worth solving, and thus didn't announce anything (to my knowledge). Keeping SM functional on kong would be a long, expensive project about as expensive as re-creating the entire game (because, the entire game _would_ need to be re-created). 

Offering an external account option simply isn't allowed. If they broke that rule, good for them. We aren't generally in the business of breaking agreements, no matter how much some would like it. 

Kongregate paid for advertising - they essentially paid for you existing on their website. They paid for the infrastructure you played on, the chat you enjoyed, they essentially own your pressence (and paid for that). We (or well, TS) in turn paid for creating the game and offer it through their platform intrade of a reward. 

Simply taking their users without permission is nothing short of stealing their assets. Let alone while under an agreement not to do so. You were aware that unless either Kong or us do a radical change, as of 31 dec 2020, the game would stop functioning in modern browsers. The unannounced thing that I would personally be pissed off about is that it quit working for 3 weeks on old browsers after too - but we cant give a refund or anything for that even if we want to - that's all up to Kongregate. 

Kongregate also did not do this out of incompetence - they simply decided the effort to do a proper workaround isn't worth the potential payoff, probably years ago.

SM never warned me it would stop working on December 31, 2020, Tactisoft or Gato didn't warn me, my browser informed me that flashplayer would stop being supported, I'm not a technician and so a thousand other SM users and we are not required to know the technical details, no one stated that the kong accounts registered on SM would stop working. When I registered on SM nobody informed me that it had an expiration date, you are deliberately overlapping flashplayer, kong and SM. I assumed that Kong or Gato (who did not inform me of the expiration) would find a solution for the agreements with their users who have not signed any expiration date.

With respect, let's talk clearly @Alexander, the way to save kong users without breaking agreements was and certainly is, so at least a couple of strategies come to mind to get around the agreements without breaking anything.

50 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I told the ones who contacted me (may have missed some - I get *a lot* - that we're asking for permission  but can't promise anything. 

What I know from other users is that they have not received an answer, maybe they are lying 🤗

54 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I told you our constraints. We will not risk legal action or the likes and we will do anything _reasonably_ possible beyond that. 

But yes, you will not just most likely lose your account, I can confirm 100% you will lose your account. If not because you won't play on an old browser, or that Kong decides in a few weeks to remove SuperMechs (who knows - it's within their rights), when Kong decides to close down their platform. If not because they close down their platform, you will when we decide to shut down SuperMechs, hopefully in 10-20 years but who knows. You will get a few months headsup if we ever get in a situation like that, but probably not 3 years. 😛 

It is in the public domain that games like SM move on the edge of illegality, it could very well be considered gambling, although you try to give it a semblance of "legality" who has a few years on his back and experience knows that it is only disguised as a game for "kids".

Anyway Alexander, in a casino we would have been treated better and maybe even offered me a drink.

• Administrators
Just now, Urodelus said:

SM never warned me it would stop working on December 31, 2020, Tactisoft or Gato didn't warn me, my browser informed me that flashplayer would stop being supported, I'm not a technician and so a thousand other SM users and we are not required to know the technical details, no one stated that the kong accounts registered on SM would stop working. When I registered on SM nobody informed me that it had an expiration date, you are deliberately overlapping flashplayer, kong and SM. I assumed that Kong or Gato (who did not inform me of the expiration) would find a solution for the agreements with their users who have not signed any expiration date.

With respect, let's talk clearly @Alexander, the way to save kong users without breaking agreements was and certainly is, so at least a couple of strategies come to mind to get around the agreements without breaking anything.

I will not get into sketchy workarounds hoping we'll get away with it. We'll follow the agreements, I will not repeat myself again. They either give us permission or it doesn't happen. Take it to them if you want them to give it.

They still seem to answer users - just not devs.

Well, I assume Kongregate mentioned it somewhere at least, they should have an announcement somewhere but no idea if they bothered. I did mention it in public multiple times though, it's also in our FAQ. 

You're right we can't expect users to be technical, but it does say it's flash right as you load it and they did inform everyone it's going away. 

For what it's worth, over 90% of SM's kong players left prior to mid-december, with a clear ramp up towards december, so it seems some took it to heart at least..

Only 1 of the big spenders seems to have logged in since then at all... 

5 minutes ago, Urodelus said:

What I know from other users is that they have not received an answer, maybe they are lying 🤗

I wouldn't assume that, I replied to a bunch but people have no reason to lie about that and we do have quite literally hundreds of emails marked as "handled" by a bot that doesn't even handle half of those from the support channel in game. You've to answer multiple times and not include certain keywords there (I hate it, hence I tell everyone to email us directly). 

I think most people if not everyone who PM'd on the forum or emailed Gato's own addresses got a response, but i'll admit it's been hectic and I miss things when it's hectic. We're in the progress of hiring someone to take care of it. 

7 minutes ago, Urodelus said:

It is in the public domain that games like SM move on the edge of illegality, it could very well be considered gambling, although you try to give it a semblance of "legality" who has a few years on his back and experience knows that it is only disguised as a game for "kids".

Different argument, feel free to make a topic on it. But basically every game does that and when SM was made it was not considered gambling anywhere. Recently it's been a big discussion if perhaps it should be considered gambling. 

Personally I dont think it should be, as to me the danger of gambling is that you get into a sentiment of "spending a bit more and ill get it all back!" and losing your house. Lootboxes like SM cannot ever possibly give you your spendings back - you've a serious issue if you ruin your life for it........

1 minute ago, Burn Baby Burn said:

do i need to install some extension on chrome portable 48 for supermechs to work?

Oh god. You might need to install supernova or something, let me check on that. I tested this with BD before, but it could be SuperNova is blocking it for some reason. I'll find out.

10 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Well, I assume Kongregate mentioned it somewhere at least, they should have an announcement somewhere but no idea if they bothered. I did mention it in public multiple times though, it's also in our FAQ. 

You're right we can't expect users to be technical, but it does say it's flash right as you load it and they did inform everyone it's going away. 

For what it's worth, over 90% of SM's kong players left prior to mid-december, with a clear ramp up towards december, so it seems some took it to heart at least..

Only 1 of the big spenders seems to have logged in since then at all... 

You mentioned it in pubblic ? ... dear, I didn't see any warnings while playing or in my SM account, do you assume that reading the forum is mandatory?

You seem to have fresh economic information on kong users on hand, let me understand that you did the math , nice job 😉

16 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Different argument, feel free to make a topic on it. But basically every game does that and when SM was made it was not considered gambling anywhere. Recently it's been a big discussion if perhaps it should be considered gambling. 

Personally I dont think it should be, as to me the danger of gambling is that you get into a sentiment of "spending a bit more and ill get it all back!" and losing your house. Lootboxes like SM cannot ever possibly give you your spendings back - you've a serious issue if you ruin your life for it........

I could make a topic of it but what's the point? Do you think that it would be possible to reach a common conscience among users and absurdly to bring a lawsuit against SM? Would you care? 🤭
I was only interested in making it clear that this semblance of legality that you were giving to SM with your answers is highly dominated by an intrinsic "illegality" of the game, it seems to me that you were entering a minefield ...

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, NAME_NOT_FOUND said:

tl;dr

There is plenty of blame to go around, but in the end, it is moot. Its best that the Kong players just find a new game, because its just not worth it to start over.

SuperNova is actively working on improving the situation and we're still exploring the option of getting the desktop player working. 

We also may still get permission. 

I'd like to suggest checking back in at the end of the month, it all seems to be chaos right now. 

That is why I stopped investing money on this game. Everything seems to be pinned on here. You never know when something will happen and the administration will tell you that "they are doing everything possible", but doesnt give you any certainty.

And what could worry me the most, like any Supermech player (whether from Kong or not), is that one day I have a problem and they tell me that there is no solution because I haven't paid to play for 1 year and therefore there are no money to invest in solving my issue .... hell! Everything that the game raises is supposed to be used to run the whole game. It´s the risk in this kind of business. And if what you collect is not enough, then there is something you are doing wrong or your project is not good.

Of everything that was said here, I think that's the worst part is that will not be spent money on a good solution because Kong players have not invested enough.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

32 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

That is why I stopped investing money on this game. Everything seems to be pinned on here. You never know when something will happen and the administration will tell you that "they are doing everything possible", but doesnt give you any certainty.

And what could worry me the most, like any Supermech player (whether from Kong or not), is that one day I have a problem and they tell me that there is no solution because I haven't paid to play for 1 year and therefore there are no money to invest in solving my issue .... hell! Everything that the game raises is supposed to be used to run the whole game. It´s the risk in this kind of business. And if what you collect is not enough, then there is something you are doing wrong or your project is not good.

Of everything that was said here, I think that's the worst part is that will not be spent money on a good solution because Kong players have not invested enough.

Dear and beautiful lady, the reality is much worse than you can imagine

I would like to have a crystal ball and see the future as a magician. To see what would happen if all accounts were cloned to the SM server and the original accounts on KONGREGATE were deleted. I'm sure NOTHING would happen ... Nothing at all. But if I may ask @Alexander. I ask you for exact information on how many Kongregate players there are. Please do not write about 1-2%, maybe 0.5% or some estimates. Normally download from SQL server or whatever you use and write the exact number.

It doesn´t matter if it is about 10k players or if there are only 10. When you register in the game you must accept the "Terms of Service", which seems like a Negative Confession, you will not do this ... you will not do this other ... but isn't the game administration committed to keeping the game in good shape?

If I were any of you I would seek help outside of the game. Even legal advice if necessary. Because the player here isn´t responsible for looking for any operational solution. Supermechs made a deal with Kongregate and did it because it served they, as Kongregate brought they new players. And while things went well, Supermechs made as much of that contract as it could.

Some players invested money, others invested time, but the most important thing was they invested trust and good faith. And while trust and good faith seem to be under-appreciated goods here, it also come at a price.

Guys, you guys are right. Don't leave empty handed.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg