Good physical builds

WhySoS1r1os

Question

3 answers to this question

First of all, you have a decent account. I do not know your rank.

2- you are making too many parts without organization.

3- Focus in 2 basic mechs and stay focus on a rank that can sustain and average out you're grinding to enhance modules. You are trying to move fast but disorganize. 

Be very simplistic in your approach looking for simple mechs that does not confuse much and make one or 2 then can work on more parts. IF you are in a clan and looking for a 3er mech, just focus in primary mech power and set, then second and then last. 

You need to have a main mech. 

Your current mech it is not functional as best. Simplify mech for stability.

Basic and focus with test what best can work. You want to make an energy mech but not functional so far in phys having parts around even missing some to help better but good enough for stability in some way. Do not copy what I do. Use as reference to guide yourself thinking about it as what you can handle better. Do not try to be a super star now. Let that for a bit later.

I will show basic for your first mech with same set of modules and check the differences with a bit different. I will try to not change the other parts except the torsos and basic modules with current weapons developed or under development.

Below a basic FRANTIC mech. Sometimes is good and sometimes bad. Can be ok for your rank stability till generate more power later on. Sadly, for energy shield, you have the basic I am using a premium. 

As you can see, using your modules set with basic frantic, the energy regeneration is too low and that it is manageable but not the low cooling condition if parts are maxed. Because you do not have the premium modules, you need to take a loss in energy mechs in general conditions and fight against phys and heat. It can work a bit depending how you prefer to play. Also, the drone eat HP. 

You need to think about how much consume in energy, how will overheat using the weapons etc. 

1-image.thumb.png.c40cf203e747a955475476c47816e7af.png

2-

image.thumb.png.edbd2622560bbfb85d74a1f949d87b5d.png

Below a torso change. Please check the weight changes and spare weight for weapons possibilities. 

image.thumb.png.870518419deed95c79c8988c235d19b9.png

Another torso change

image.thumb.png.16a92e44c49bdba1a470180731b621ee.png

Just talking in basic, the mechs normally need 500/500 in heat/energy caps and 300/300 cooling/regeneration. The numbers are just old figures but used as reference to be let say BASIC OPTIMAL with old modules. No, it is not a best configuration because configurations are set as basic or as strategy for dual mechs or 3 mechs fights.

Now, I will make not as best module change with same mech set ups with torso changes again. Because your mech set, it will normally lose vs energy mech, you need to take the loss and fight for heat/phys. 

image.thumb.png.3c60b422b12fe4d555e94dcfb40879d9.png

image.thumb.png.7bca0f9223548e05fba4142e8d561517.png

image.thumb.png.600a4a993f123308909c01c4ab709d28.png

With the 3 basic torsos you have a big change. What do you prefer in the way you play; it is up to you. Some will be stronger in resistance and others with HP and or heat /energy resources. The way you set, you need to have in mind if you will set a second mech and what you will have to support that other want and how will support each other's on changes during the fight.

Look first to enhance first mech set up basic power.

About energy mech, you can make basic mech, it won't be as best with modules limitations so better think as priority on first. You can build better heat mech than energy. Do not develop more torsos. Us what it is maxed for now. Preserve gold to enhance modules and basic first mech.