Who was the best player during Legacy time?

32 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

so many old players that still around from that era. 

There was only one player that I would say. I also respected him. My memory is a blur on his name. He bought basically every deal and had just about every item. He even bought a life time Premium accounts that was more than half off, that would last for years. I think he had 1k inventory slot. He left the game, before I did. Don't know if he came back. Just about, Everyone knew him. Can't remember his name.

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

There was only one player that I would say. I also respected him. My memory is a blur on his name. He bought basically every deal and had just about every item. He even bought a life time Premium accounts that was more than half off, that would last for years. I think he had 1k inventory slot. He left the game, before I did. Don't know if he came back. Just about, Everyone knew him. Can't remember his name.

From what clan

aku sayang kamu

In the long long ago. Before you could upgrade items. Before there was boxes or packs. We had a store where you chose the items you bought. Premium items were only available for cash purchase.

i was a top 10 player back then. I don’t remember the names of the others. 

what I do remember is after the upgrade system was put in place “thebestplayeroftheworld” became number one within weeks and stayed there for a very long time. 

later in time “clevername” took the top spot and also kept it for years. 

both cool people who shared wisdom and tried to make everyone better at the game!

nice. So, Besty in legacy time. 

I know, so many good players. I was watching some legacy old videos. In today arena, I can see those players like Besty still around with original names. 👍

Some others changed. It is sad to see players changing their names. 😢

On Reload, --Hmm.... it is hard to tell. 

No doubts about Invicktus to be the one of the top contenders. I like him very much as player. Very smart indeed. Fast R1 player in just a few wins. He did not have to play much to be at the top. 

Now, Mechzilla it is another to be there in that spot. I mention him too because the same condition. Fast R1 consistence in high AP and medals at the end. 

I like Tae as well because fast in position. Another really smart when wanted to play for medals.  Super strong and fast to be in few wins at the top. 

There are so many great players around. 

Many will say something different, but I consider kittymomon one of the tops. What the people does not understand that he is a super player who does not care for the top spot but if he wanted to go for, he can have tons of single medals. 

we cannot forget about anklav. he moved fast and play really well. he plays for medals, and he is a good deal. 

So many players from Legacy moved to Reload and remained super players. 

I would like to see them back in action at full power. 

I will be always a SUPER FARMER/PART MAKER TOP3-1 🤣🧑‍🌾