Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

5 minutes ago, PlainBadLuck said:

Today's offer: 60 fuel and 6 packs for 1000 tokens (too lazy to take a screenshot). It's not bad. You get 6 packs for the price of 3, plus several extra campaign runs.

For my opinions for a offer it's not the best, i think the players prefer save tokens for a 2000/3000 tokens offer , i will save for a another forteress offer .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

45 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

image.thumb.png.a3c6e08b3efa1b5497933c569ab588b4.png

I guess the fuel is somewhat useful? Not really a point in stocking up since item portals are no longer farmable. The packs are around 50% off so it's a decent offer if you already have all the items in the offer rotation.

35 minutes ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

I prepaid for this lolĀ 

I know itā€™s not fantastic but the tokens make it worth the money if youā€™re a careless spender

It's actually a good offer, yet there is no point with the way the game is going.Ā  I guess if you are a new player, than it is good.

1 hour ago, Tigergeezer said:

I suppose it's OK for a newbie who wants the basis of a solid heat mech, taking a punt on what drops in the boxes for weapons, mods and specials.Ā  Not for me.

compared to QCB this deal is actually worse. The arena tokens is a nice touch but that's it for the deal.Ā