- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

1 hour ago, MightyFire said:

Free gift

Btw i borrowed my bestfriend laptop

Is the mighty cannon good?

P_20201229_225649.jpg

And my second spare nightfall and the other one is maxed

mighty cannon can replace night eagle if you have weight, it deals a lot of damage but no res drain

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

I had been thinking about whether I should do it (legendary zark visible on the sideline). But having a level 34 legendary hanging around isn't good -- I'd have to fuse it to zark (to reuse the power on spent on it) and you don't fuse legendaries unless there's a damn good purpose.

So ... just top it up and myth it. I guess.

665C9F8A-81BF-4CE8-8345-B502968C0073.png

EA58EE17-3B63-406C-8C9F-5808A6A1ABC3.thumb.png.69801028382f7b93b95dbe1a6b52e76b.png

8FBC91E8-659E-4709-8689-B19BB3519D18.thumb.png.3d718eec64f9fd4b91831a8d9f06fb35.png

Now I have three myth torsos. Time to max out weapons instead

Edited by CDR_Xavier
fixed content (see edit history)

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I do farm normally OD6 because lack of time working long hours and 6-7 days a week but I switch to 2v2 normal to get some FB or do the boss as well as the other option. 

Insane? Cuz that doesn't give any FB I think

no, if you play insane doesn't. For FB lovers it is not proper to do OD6 insane. Now, for lack of time guys and want to keep clicking every opportunity not doing pvp that require concentration and be focus impossible at work so OD6 insane do the trick to keep energy bar in the regeneration mode. When I have some time then I do farm FB but even during the farming for them the game give to me lots of empty or if get some FB are just rare. 🙄 Now, when I do farmOD6 is faster and I can accumulate more mix boxes in average and can do then legends faster. I did 5 legends just few minutes ago plus L30 5 epics for the next legends to be made as soon get crappy epics for transformation.

image.png

29 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

no, if you play insane doesn't. For FB lovers it is not proper to do OD6 insane. Now, for lack of time guys and want to keep clicking every opportunity not doing pvp that require concentration and be focus impossible at work so OD6 insane do the trick to keep energy bar in the regeneration mode. When I have some time then I do farm FB but even during the farming for them the game give to me lots of empty or if get some FB are just rare. 🙄 Now, when I do farmOD6 is faster and I can accumulate more mix boxes in average and can do then legends faster. I did 5 legends just few minutes ago plus L30 5 epics for the next legends to be made as soon get crappy epics for transformation.

image.png

yeah I farm od6 because its fast