- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

24 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

me too, I'm using a rea on my phys too, imo its the only way to make progress

Yeah I noticed the META claw dual scope build on the META and I'm headed towards REA + The Claw with a standard Nightfall setup.Β  I HATE The Claw with a passion, as it looks butt ugly, but unfortunately without enough jump weapons, I won't climb up the ranks if I keep the Massive Legs on my physical mech.Β  It's sad when at level 1 legendary it has more HP than my massive stone legs at mythical (i think level 8?).

And I got another REA, so I need to upgrade that.

I hate to say it, but seriously I wish The Claw would get nerfed.

Or AT LEAST fix the problem where only legs can jump but those without legs can jump with swords (at range 2) towards their enemies.

It might piss people off, but I think in the spirit of realism, ALL jumping with The Claw needs to be locked out of the game, including swords and saws at range 2 (jumping towards your enemy).

Feel free to disagree with me.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

3 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Yeah I noticed the META claw dual scope build on the META and I'm headed towards REA + The Claw with a standard Nightfall setup.Β  I HATE The Claw with a passion, as it looks butt ugly, but unfortunately without enough jump weapons, I won't climb up the ranks if I keep the Massive Legs on my physical mech.Β  It's sad when at level 1 legendary it has more HP than my massive stone legs at mythical (i think level 8?).

And I got another REA, so I need to upgrade that.

I hate to say it, but seriously I wish The Claw would get nerfed.

Or AT LEAST fix the problem where only legs can jump but those without legs can jump with swords (at range 2) towards their enemies.

It might piss people off, but I think in the spirit of realism, ALL jumping with The Claw needs to be locked out of the game, including swords and saws at range 2 (jumping towards your enemy).

Feel free to disagree with me.

Honestly the claw is fine, massive stone feet are equally strong, it all depends on the build, the stone feet are more used at higher ranks, whilst at lower the claw is stronger due to the HP, however it is easy to outplay a claw player, especially if they run tonto and nightfall, since jumping out of range 4 until the player has no movement left is very easy

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

2 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

Honestly the claw is fine, massive stone feet are equally strong, it all depends on the build, the stone feet are more used at higher ranks, whilst at lower the claw is stronger due to the HP, however it is easy to outplay a claw player, especially if they run tonto and nightfall, since jumping out of range 4 until the player has no movement left is very easy

Yeah, you're right, I saw the META.

But the claw user can use grapple, teleport, and charge, right?

Just now, SawzAll said:

So just as I was considering incorporating The Claw on my physical mech until I could get some jump weapons to justify Massive Stone Legs, I get a distance shredder in a drop.

image.thumb.png.ff6fd7d5fb7e5fad74d9dc5a90e96bc7.png

Well ur one lucky guy haha, also may i recommend getting rid of backbreaker

Β 

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

24 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

Well ur one lucky guy haha, also may i recommend getting rid of backbreaker

Β 

I'm thinking about that right now.Β  The problem is even though I'm attempting physical hugger, it's either annihilation + stomp or backbreaker + nightfall.Β  In terms of the combo, it appears that back breaker has the advantage, but i could be wrong.Β  I'm currently testing it in campaign and (in a few minutes) in WU to see what difference it makes.

1 minute ago, SawzAll said:

I'm thinking about that right now.Β  The problem is even though I'm attempting physical hugger, it's either annihilation + stomp or backbreaker + nightfall.Β  In terms of the combo, it appears that back breaker has the advantage, but i could be wrong.Β  I'm currently testing it in campaign and (in a few minutes) in WU to see what difference it makes.

Backbreaker is generally bad, it requires energy, does no res drain, the cooling and regen damage is useless and the damage output could be better, a recoiler would work better, otherwise leave the weight for modules, or maybe a mercy

Β 

Just now, MasterChief said:

guys why is it so hard to get a night eagle? ive noticed a lot of players with them. i have NEVER, EVER, gotten one......and ive been playing for 3 years

ig ur just unlucky, took me so long to get a nightfall, ive pulled 3 legy nighteagles from packs and such, wish it would stop haha

Β 

28 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

Backbreaker is generally bad, it requires energy, does no res drain, the cooling and regen damage is useless and the damage output could be better, a recoiler would work better, otherwise leave the weight for modules, or maybe a mercy

Β 

Don't have a mercy yet.

I have an Annihilation.Β  My rock recoiler is like level 1 epic (brand "new").

5 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Don't have a mercy yet.

I have an Annihilation.Β  My rock recoiler is like level 1 epic (brand "new").

well recoiler is many time stronger than backbreaker, it is worth it to equip it now, since it will also work at range 2 to put your sitance shredder in range, it allows better control on all ranges, and it works if your enemy is cornered with your ight in front of him, however mercy would still be the best option for you, imo the mech would still function better with a nightfall since with this buld you are weak at range 3. also do u have a charge?

Β 

27 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

... ive gotten i think like, 8 nightfalls overall...iv also gotten a LOT of useless epics and legendaries... one time i got a legendary banshee....Β also, here's my flex(almost done with the second gorilla torso)

Β 

Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 10.19.02 AM.png

@Tirreggregars

lel one more campaign mission and i will max it

triple nightfall build, veryΒ interesting, also just a tip normally you should myth torso, then drone, then wepaons, then legs, then modules

403026925_Screenshot2021-01-06at16_53_27.thumb.png.8f2d44ec0f61ea6b7a7671fa162451ca.pngAlso, back to flex thread, I flex having made all parts on my third mech legendary, except hook and grap ofc:

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Yes I do.Β  I'll try this config out in the campaign, but my rock recoiler is brand new, so I may continue to use my higher level weapons until the others are up to speed.

Makes sense

Β 

Just now, epicspeedster said:

remove sac cannon

why, it is useful if he has backbreaker

Β 

it alos can put ppl at range 4 so he can use distance shreder

Β 

11 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

remove sac cannon

I did, but only temporarily.Β  Sacrifice cannon and distance shredder are on some META mechs,Β butΒ I need to get them upgraded because they're weak at the moment.Β  In fact, my frantic brute does more average damage than my distance shredder, but I'm upgrading my distance shredder so that once it does more average damage, I can put it on.

Just now, SawzAll said:

I did, but only temporarily.Β  Sacrifice cannon and distance shredder are on some META mechs,Β butΒ I need to get them upgraded because they're weak at the moment.Β  In fact, my frantic brute does more average damage than my distance shredder, but I'm upgrading my distance shredder so that once it does more average damage, I can put it on.

average damage isn't so important, the shredder synergises very well with the cannon and on your mech the cannon is decisively betterΒ 

51 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

average damage isn't so important, the shredder synergises very well with the cannon and on your mech the cannon is decisively betterΒ 

yeah I see that in the META, how it recommends two resistance-draining weapons, then a 1-2 range weapon that hits hard, then distance shredder.

I have sacrifice cannon on my arena config, not my campaign config (because the computer loves to backfire itself to death).

49 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

yeah I see that in the META, how it recommends two resistance-draining weapons, then a 1-2 range weapon that hits hard, then distance shredder.

I have sacrifice cannon on my arena config, not my campaign config (because the computer loves to backfire itself to death).

yes the computer is ratehr stupid in campaign if i use my protector drone im weaker than if i use my clash

New computer came in today: πŸ”₯Alienware Aurora R11Β πŸ”₯

Specs
-Β 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage)
- 10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost)
-Β 64GB Dual Channel HyperX(TM) FURY DDR4 XMP at 3400MHz
-Β NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) RTX 2070 SUPER(TM) 8GB GDDR6 (OC Ready) [bad I know but I might upgrade it later; tbd]
-Β Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply
Β 

2036173449_ScreenShot2021-01-06at1_50_39PM.png.71ed37adaacff2c0f7000f09a20e4350.png

1630043417_ScreenShot2021-01-06at1_50_27PM.thumb.png.d04ec94cf513cd0043947e2b3e36b520.png

558222758_ScreenShot2021-01-06at1_50_48PM.png.5997d27329f2971ae4508547e02069e1.png

111429024_ScreenShot2021-01-06at2_16_04PM.thumb.png.00272680181ba72fe053ef673a5d936a.png

872424071_ScreenShot2021-01-06at2_16_24PM.thumb.png.298b4b83c913af368792a3f7c4a7caa4.png

1138744188_ScreenShot2021-01-06at2_16_40PM.thumb.png.b9ad7528c492d012f5b42ca68d643672.png

2021689546_ScreenShot2021-01-06at3_58_26PM.thumb.png.0bf39fca7738e4e8594a8bb94d92c6f7.png

Edited by CleverName (see edit history)