- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

1 minute ago, Liam.M.Lucas_2020 said:

Only coming back to flex how I got these two in one day. image.png.e9092746500c9eab184f9afc07d45cf6.png

From a DAY 21 PREMIUM BOX OF ALL THINGS

image.png.e4e239a265c3b0deea2441eebf1cdeb6.png

And from a fortune box ^_^

The Luck of the Irish. That's the only explanation and you cannot bullshit me into not believing otherwise.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

16 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

goddamnit ive literally never gotten a legendary from a fortune box.... EVER... 

That only means that when that time comes, you're gonna get something META.

That's usually what happens when you don't feel lucky and you get a fortune box.

Hell, it's happened to me on several occasions and I'm sort of weaker than you are, so you're definitely gonna be having your lucky streak eventually. 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 hour ago, MasterChief said:

@W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T i think that you can best me in battle quite easily. 

but the idea of getting something good is not really sticking... ive been opening fortune box after fortune box, and the best thing ive gotten was a epic heat engine. i honestly dont think that drops are helping me any more

I've gotten nothing but rares and epic poop from fortune boxes while I haven't gotten that many fortune boxes recently (I only got 2 from 80 fuel in OD-6 Normal yesterday... Both were rares).

The only good things that I've gotten so far was Quad Core from rank 10 arena box and Cooling Booster from premium box. That's pretty much it.

I know it may seem that I'm lucky... But in all of reality, my luck's pretty poor. The same could be said about my arena matchmaking luck when I get matched against rank 8s as a rank 10/9. 

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I've gotten nothing but rares and epic poop from fortune boxes while I haven't gotten that many fortune boxes recently (I only got 2 from 80 fuel in OD-6 Normal yesterday... Both were rares).

The only good things that I've gotten so far was Quad Core from rank 10 arena box and Cooling Booster from premium box. That's pretty much it.

I know it may seem that I'm lucky... But in all of reality, my luck's pretty poor. The same could be said about my arena matchmaking luck when I get matched against rank 8s as a rank 10/9. 

Some top players left the game or semi-retired because the same issue. They were getting nothing at all for very long and of course that affect to be competitive if are free to play or even buyers not getting anything. When I started I was not getting anything playing for free then suddenly in farming started to get many and I was able to improve and after get those the system stops all the way to grant me something been stuck in rare and just a few epics counted with my hands fingers since then so changed to buy some premium with not so good results so I get some offers now if looks attractive.

When I try to farm in 2v2 boss and few others the game even hold back to give me mix boxes just pure empty no boxes. I tried to test for a month and the max I got farming for FB were 8 and rare. 

I farm in OD6 only because bad luck in FB grants and at list is faster to farm for me since I am always working day and night so fit for me but if I try to for 2v2 takes too long and waste of time and resources. 

I will say some people have luck in their accounts and some accounts are set to get screw not just pure luck. Even with premium boxes I get epics one box after another. 😞 Anyway, pure luck and some have and some not. 😒

"It takes a period of misfortune in order to have a period of fortune."

That's how I view SuperMechs when it comes to luck. It's lucky one second then not the next. 

I don't know what to say other than that since it's impossible to predict exactly when you're going to strike it rich or end up going bankrupt... But luck does switch from one type to another.