- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

Just now, Grosboss said:

I already have this max drone, it's worth nothing!

Murmur's a really specific drone, that's all.

If you're wondering what build it works best with, you're best with using it with a Cooling Hunter build (Dual Vandal Rage, Flaming Hammer, and at least one high heat damage item/cooling damage item).

2 minutes ago, bumbum said:

😄

Screenshot_11.png

Well that image can't get any more cursed... Not because you surpassed Manolis (that's possible if you know what you're doing) but rather, someone surpassed CleverName of all people.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Murmur's a really specific drone, that's all.

If you're wondering what build it works best with, you're best with using it with a Cooling Hunter build (Dual Vandal Rage, Flaming Hammer, and at least one high heat damage item/cooling damage item).

Well that image can't get any more cursed... Not because you surpassed Manolis (that's possible if you know what you're doing) but rather, someone surpassed CleverName of all people.

arena point is weird

aku sayang kamu

4 minutes ago, bumbum said:

arena point is weird

488281640_Screenshot2021-02-13at9_55_12AM.thumb.png.32af0a826735342209b8a7d445d6561a.png

Yeah... Especially when this thing's potentially around the corner, waiting to chew through whatever cooling that you may have before the encounter.

Note: This is just a dummy build (an example with no 100% accuracy), so don't jump me for not having the build be 169% accurate @EverySingleHighRankerofSM.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

22 minutes ago, Chaotic_Shadow said:

TIme for my promised flex to you all! (I streamed mything brightroar on discord) here's the screenshots

Screenshot (1265).png

Screenshot (1266).png

She then killed Red Knight with her stream.

Did he go down painlessly? Of course not because he had to witness an FHA get fused.

20 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I then made this thing to commemorate her achievement. 

She loved it.

Bright.png

Edit: Post Merge. Great.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Lord Curzon said:

Screenshot_2021-02-14-00-14-45-439.jpeg.6dd65b713ca7d3da0d344bdeb4961ad4.jpegScreenshot_2021-02-14-01-20-34-238.jpeg.252576e702679bbebf71027922d79a2b.jpeg

I am now immortal

14 minutes ago, Quantum said:

i just got one too

From premium boxes?

If yes, welcome to the Maximum Box club.

If no, nice drops regardless.

1 minute ago, MasterChief said:

guys what do i myth. murmur or overload preventor

image.thumb.png.831f49b3bcb0181215e7cb800efdec8f.pngimage.thumb.png.d985b5203fc7a54bc5ce191aa7388476.png

Overload Preventor.

That module will get you further into the arena ranks with any build while Murmur is usable but with extremely specific builds only.

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Overload Preventor.

That module will get you further into the arena ranks with any build while Murmur is usable but with extremely specific builds only.

kk. but, also, is this an ok build for it? its rlly the only drone i have :v image.thumb.png.2554e0f8e8cfab6ece229cc716d8cbae.png

image.thumb.png.516c0cd88926dc9b24e99acfad873d1a.pngYEET

One Mech to rule them all

56 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

kk. but, also, is this an ok build for it? its rlly the only drone i have :v image.thumb.png.2554e0f8e8cfab6ece229cc716d8cbae.png

image.thumb.png.516c0cd88926dc9b24e99acfad873d1a.pngYEET

This is something that you would use Murmur on.

It's a Cooling Hunter build, which focuses on crippling opponents by reducing their cooling to severely low levels then forcing them into shutdowns as their cooling is unable to remove enough heat.

Note: This build isn't 100% accurate, so don't jump me for a build that's not 100% accurate (this is for the high rankers that want 100% for everything).

1619240370_Screenshot2021-02-13at8_02_18PM.thumb.png.949e31adcee6553c61c16d4603ed3c89.png

Edit: I forgot to add a not.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

This is something that you would use Murmur on.

It's a Cooling Hunter build, which focuses on crippling opponents by reducing their cooling to severely low levels then forcing them into shutdowns as their cooling is unable to remove enough heat.

Note: This build isn't 100% accurate, so don't jump me for a build that's 100% accurate (this is for the high rankers that want 100% for everything).

1619240370_Screenshot2021-02-13at8_02_18PM.thumb.png.949e31adcee6553c61c16d4603ed3c89.png

when (if) i get things like that, i will do my best to make that work. thx!

One Mech to rule them all