- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

Context: This is from my rank 10 box rewards. Yes, I got a premium item from my rewards... But this box is a bigger achievement than just the Spinefall... 

It's my 3rd legendary drop from an arena box in a row.

My first legendary in this sequence of boxes was legendary Massive Shocker Feet.

The second was Quad Core Booster.

And now it's the Spinefall.

Screenshot_2021-02-12-19-07-39.png.29e2a85575a8588454dd0d68b9e87a7e.png883803290_Screenshot2021-02-12at7_41_33PM.png.178aa2dd8c98964d8055b648ddf410cc.png

Oh, and...

@Chaotic_Shadow Is this the card that you were looking for?

Edit: I added the context part to the post.

Edit #2: I stylized the context part's context label.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

After an analysis with a clan member we concluded an approximate 20 percent weight to hp and res efficiency added. And oen module spot. 

At lower ranks (25 to 5) it will be very strong, at top ranks, people won't use it a lot, since it is preferable to equip res modules of different kinds.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

For me it's better than epic reses and iron plates I am using on rank 2

I am surviving rank 2 with only 3 fortresses(1 of each type)

3 forts are not enough for 2v2 or 3v3 battles 

So this is better than nothing. also it's broken by about 14 kg than normal maximum protector