- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

10 hours ago, Norman said:

1020083472_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.0915d3a1c6bafed94e63ff1663004e63.png

Yes finally.

396380205_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.d74b71465f6bbcecb28a9c01e1df4642.png

Sorry no platanium plate yet 😄. I still wonder when Im going to get 1.

Understandable. I mean, I don't have any Platinum Plates either yet I still managed to get a Maximum Protector early.

... This game does be weird sometimes.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

14 hours ago, Lord Curzon said:

It's level 250 reward lmao

I spent 2k tokens too on the new one but didn't get it ofc

So you actually made it to the maximum level? As in the one level that's really hard to get due to how boring the grind becomes?

In that case, congrats... but your soul may be shredded by now so you should probably get that checked out as soon as possible.

13 hours ago, Quantum said:

it was from a premium box, yes

Congrats and welcome to the Maximum Box club, where having a Maximum Protector is really difficult because of how your resistance arena buffs aren't maxed out... Because of how you got it way too early by the game's standards.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

I got this while farming 1v1 campaign final boss in hard mode.  I already have 3 x monkeys so what will happen is I'll upgrade this over time until it's max, then swap it for the energy monkey i'm using for my physical mech.

image.png.861df1adc3fbcce218111d6c083fda69.png

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

19 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I got this while farming 1v1 campaign final boss in hard mode.  I already have 3 x monkeys so what will happen is I'll upgrade this over time until it's max, then swap it for the energy monkey i'm using for my physical mech.

image.png.861df1adc3fbcce218111d6c083fda69.png

Nice.

Now all you need is 2x Rock Polisher, 2x Damaged Armor Annihilator, and 1x Selfish Guardian and you'll have yourself the greatest META of current time. 

21 minutes ago, Melanös said:

Why is everyone showing fortune box loot all of a sudden? Plz don't tell me there was some free guranteed legendary fortune box for Valentine's Day or something that I missed out on

nope... everyone is just getting awesome droprates while others like me and u get shet drops

One Mech to rule them all

33 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

first ever legendary fortune box drop... but it was on my alt :vimage.png.a66e61fdaa22d3da866da8b4fe88c77b.png

Nice... Now construct a heat hugger.

And it's still a good drop, regardless, because I got my Burning Shower from a fortune box, making us even in that missile launching fortune box regard.

2 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Nice... Now construct a heat hugger.

And it's still a good drop, regardless, because I got my Burning Shower from a fortune box, making us even in that missile launching fortune box regard.

lol. it just so happens that i have a good torso and some weapons for the heat-hugger. here is the main and secondary so far:

image.thumb.png.09d2003df018e82b226a504d9e666324.pngimage.thumb.png.f4a893d0877a58b6c3c72d1aa75ea4c0.png

the secondary's stats are too asinine to show

One Mech to rule them all