- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

7 hours ago, Jiyoon said:

Screenshot_2021-02-08-17-38-42-660_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2021-02-08-17-39-17-495_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

face shocker seems like a waste of relics to me, especially since you only use BF energy drones or rail gun, but you could do this simply to get rid of relics I guess

5 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

wait for max fortress

What happened to IvarTheBoneless. Is he SkyNarl now, or did he quit

sky narl cheater

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

37 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

face shocker seems like a waste of relics to me, especially since you only use BF energy drones or rail gun, but you could do this simply to get rid of relics I guess

sky narl cheater

Regardless, what happened to Ivar

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

10 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

image.png.63e563406b7f033c61f4b8d962ee85d4.png level 60 box.... completely worthless to me. probably gonna be food for my magma shell...

Backstabbing Protector is a good heat drone... The 3rd best damage-based heat drone, if I can recall correctly.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, Liam.M.Lucas_2020 said:

Only coming back to flex how I got these two in one day. image.png.e9092746500c9eab184f9afc07d45cf6.png

From a DAY 21 PREMIUM BOX OF ALL THINGS

image.png.e4e239a265c3b0deea2441eebf1cdeb6.png

And from a fortune box ^_^

The Luck of the Irish. That's the only explanation and you cannot bullshit me into not believing otherwise.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.