What makes you still stick to the game for so long ? a curious poll.

Aionion

What makes you still stick to the game for so long ?   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Title already said it ? why are you still sticking to this little game , maybe comment how long have you been playing the game ?

• I invested too much over the years and backout now means i will be at a lost
    • Nostalgia's sake
    • Maybe reloaded wasn't that bad ?
    • My friends are still playing it
    • I love the game's art style
    • Competetive atmosphere
    • Maybe im one of the few very rare cases that's blessed with just too much luck
    • I play the game purely for fun and it's quite a decent time killer title
    • Im too new into the game and i haven't really open my eyes yet
    • Shaolin Wushu has no equal
    • Kunlun Chuan is far superior

Supermechs - Reloaded has reached it's 4 years life span , is the game still good enough for you ?

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Typo corrected , thanks for the reminder

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

2 hours ago, PaintedAshwithSnow said:

Omgd. Nice to see you again lyn!! 

my dearest apology for my horrible goldfish of a memory span but who are you again actually ? maybe a username may help with a hint

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

my dearest apology for my horrible goldfish of a memory span but who are you again actually ? maybe a username may help with a hint

Oh sorry, i changed nickname some time ago 😅, maybe name andromeda say more 

oi ,ages no see , nice seeing you again and well <333

Tendency to get addicted to things that'll screw me over in the long run. 
On another note, welcome back to the forum. 

Edited by TheChingChangChungus
why is this hidden? (see edit history)

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.

5 unfortunate souls so far from the looks the poll .

Sweet topic! I voted time invested and reload wasn’t bad😀.

The biggest thing for me is the game fits  in to the free time I have. You can play SM for 2 minutes at a time and still make progress! Not many games out there provide long term gains for short time investment.

Tine when i first known the game: I played the game on the facebook beta, way before grenade launchers even existed. Came back after mobile release, took some time to finally get to play it seriously on mobile because of hardware limitation.

The reason: I have a soft spot of mechs, I liked the game and it's items, the battles... nowadays i still have that spark that keeps me here.

My primary goal: Have a fully upgraded mech trip, no meta stuff... just my currently favorite, work with what i have. When the time of Divination comes... i don't know what happens next...

Secondary goal: Cleanse the wrecked world out of the invaders... This means completing the campaign in its 3 difficulty settings... all chapters... White Star shall forever shine bright in the sky, a shining hope of glory for the generations to come.

Artist

I just got bored one day a long time ago and found this game in legacy, then after playing for sometime I found other games and forgot about sm. Then around a year or so ago I remembered the game and started playing again, I also like the community, imo both the forums are more fun than the game itself.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

hmm, all started with the loss of a family member and my niece have a nephew who played and still playing the game since release time. I played with family and build many accounts advanced on my own but now play 2 acc for development and because I invested a bit money later on but no much time to play pvp having too busy life with family and work. 

11 more unfortunate souls and counting

• Administrators

The people I've met, the only reason I even access the forum at all is because I made some friends here, but mostly on Discord.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

well i kill the time by it and its the dec 2014

when i saw it as *hacked* game

11 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

hmm, all started with the loss of a family member and my niece have a nephew who played and still playing the game since release time. I played with family and build many accounts advanced on my own but now play 2 acc for development and because I invested a bit money later on but no much time to play pvp having too busy life with family and work. 

me too...

Hcaptcha scam

Picked up randomly from a flash game site , came on it , the game was actually good in proggress making and just for the sake of time killing and making friends.....i made it to the top players replay 8-7 times before the doomed mythical days come , my friends and people i used to play and be chitchat with slowly leave from how the game's fun side just start to deteriorate , now everyone i knew in game is dead and the chat is just kids trying to be the next Warrmachine and nonsense spam , or in the rarer but still exist cases , old men being creepy cat girls with little kids in german chat

None of the above.

The reason is because auto-play exists for the campaigns, so I can farm while I do college work.

If I had to farm campaigns manually, I would never spend money on the game, because I'd never have time to play it.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Simple answer: this was first game I EVER played, and I put too much effort on it.

It gives me so much nostalgia about old days. I can't leave this game, it means a lot to me. I spent 7 years playing this game, and I just don't want to stop. I put my soul into farming&upgrading&getting better items and etc. I can't let myself forget about this game... this time, joy of getting good items, joy(not) of getting five epics from premium packs... this emotions of getting LMs... Ah such a good feeling. This game changed me a lot, and I can't let it waste.

You can't stop playing the game you wasted so much time on. You will always return, always check what changed, check new updates, and MAYBE attempt to come back and play it again. You can't forget about it; you can't forget all the good memories about this game. They always will be with you. 

But let's look at the bad side. We all know that this game is dying; no new items, p2w offers, *cough* *cough* hackers, toxic community... if this wasn't first game I ever played, I would probably leave it because it's literally unplayable; It has bad graphics, it's unfair(SM and fair are parallel lines), and it's luck-based. Everything is based around RNG which makes it even worse. So yeah, my answer probably will be "nostalgia's sake". Because without nostalgia, I wouldn't spend even one year on this game.

Edited by Sparks (see edit history)