What makes you still stick to the game for so long ? a curious poll.

Aionion

What makes you still stick to the game for so long ?   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Title already said it ? why are you still sticking to this little game , maybe comment how long have you been playing the game ?

• I invested too much over the years and backout now means i will be at a lost
    • Nostalgia's sake
    • Maybe reloaded wasn't that bad ?
    • My friends are still playing it
    • I love the game's art style
    • Competetive atmosphere
    • Maybe im one of the few very rare cases that's blessed with just too much luck
    • I play the game purely for fun and it's quite a decent time killer title
    • Im too new into the game and i haven't really open my eyes yet
    • Shaolin Wushu has no equal
    • Kunlun Chuan is far superior

3 hours ago, Sparks said:

You can't stop playing the game you wasted so much time on. You will always return

It can, you may waste your time to the game you play too long but someday it will end, it can happen in everytime, tomorrow, next week, or maybe now

No ones spend almost all of they life for a game, NEVER

Of course I won't forget the good memories of the game but it won't in future

Hcaptcha scam

back during the old days ,i would keep the music on for atleast a solid 1-2 years of enjoying the game ... , it's only the early days of mythicals that i would start turning off the music and have youtube play my own , now everytime i turn on the music back up...all the good memories of how awesome and addicting the game was on the early days and get hit with nostalgia with the force equivalent to that of a bullet train....too bad those musics don't play while you are enjoying the game anymore , just "oh great , 4 weeks of farming tokens and the legendary from the packs can't even evolve to myth" moments

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

back during the old days ,i would keep the music on for atleast a solid 1-2 years of enjoying the game ... , it's only the early days of mythicals that i would start turning off the music and have youtube play my own , now everytime i turn on the music back up...all the good memories of how awesome and addicting the game was on the early days and get hit with nostalgia with the force equivalent to that of a bullet train....too bad those musics don't play while you are enjoying the game anymore , just "oh great , 4 weeks of farming tokens and the legendary from the packs can't even evolve to myth" moments

They changed it so packs only drop items that do reach mythical iirc

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

On 6/25/2021 at 6:55 PM, Raul said:

They changed it so packs only drop items that do reach mythical iirc

Correct me if im wrong , but the actual legendary drop fix patch on packs here is that ascension relics in legendary tier no longer show up in packs , legendaries that cant be evolved into myth is still there though , kekw

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

• Administrators
1 hour ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Correct me if im wrong , but the actual legendary drop fix patch on packs here is that ascension relics in legendary tier no longer show up in packs , legendaries that cant be evolved into myth is still there though , kekw

2 to 3 years ago TacticSoft made it so only items that reach mythical can show up in boxes, this was way before relics existed.

They implemented it in a way that took a senior developer weeks to figure out :')

Edit: Nevermind lol, they just made it so it doesn't drop useless epics, good old TacticSoft.

20210626_114006.jpg.a873430c0c493c8d24a3edbb1d5d919a.jpg

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

If my brother had not taught me this game, I would not be playing it and talking today, as I am doing. I got to know the game at the end of August or September 2017 (that means I couldn't play the legacy version since I didn't know it) when my brother showed me it and I liked this game (and I got the vice: v). I lost my first account in 2018 because I did not know how to log in to the game, if I had not lost it I would already be in rank 1 ..... since then I made another account and you already know the rest .....