Pet Picture Posting Thread

Fyrestare

This is Butter, my 2 month old little crested gecko that I adopted recently πŸ™‚

(Slightly illegal at my school but safer than buying a dog/cat XD)

Also, these are the fish that me and my friends bought for our dorm. Sorry for the picture quality lol

2CFC854F-A2F5-4FAF-92CE-21D3CC7ECD71.jpeg

image.jpg

48 minutes ago, SilverMan said:

Β 

thumbnail2.jpg

Awww so cute!! I used to have a golden retriever πŸ™‚

52 minutes ago, BossParody said:

This is Butter, my 2 month old little crested gecko that I adopted recently πŸ™‚

(Slightly illegal at my school but safer than buying a dog/cat XD)

Also, these are the fish that me and my friends bought for our dorm. Sorry for the picture quality lol

2CFC854F-A2F5-4FAF-92CE-21D3CC7ECD71.jpeg

image.jpg

Awww so cute!! I used to have a golden retriever πŸ™‚

Yeah, They are cute.Β  She is my second one. My previous one past away. I Miss her.

Β 

IMG_3024.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

wow, players do not have more pets.Β 

Sad, I do not have pictures here with me. Parents house pictures. 🀣

Β 

1-I do not have a picture of my first dog but was like the black and white. I was living back in the Carribean with my dad military service and was a local dog from the street all mix like all dogs around there. It is almost identical. Because I was traveling, I had to give the dog to my grandma.Β  Sadly, was poisoned by a thief trying to get into my grandma business.Β 

Name was Blacky.Β 

image.png.642fdacbe8742a4ac2c349fcf3d2a93d.png

Β 

2-Had one like this. It was my second dog a Doberman. Sadly, was kill in a scape run by a car just an accident.Β 

We were moving to a different city and my mother sister make us a favor to take care of the dog for 2 weeks till we finished all the move faraway. My cousin left the gate open and scaped at full speed and a car was coming and hit the dog.Β 

Name was Lindo

image.png.4864b614cb78fc0ef3901181283d39eb.png

3- My 3er dog died of age 15 at my best friend house. Sadly, I had to hand over my dog to my friend because I was looking for a job and the apartment owner did not allowed dogs in the new temp place. It was 14 when had to hand over to my friend. The dog was ok with him always so no issues.Β 

Name was Sam

image.png.b6e5772eadeb2e791a11ffaf2a1949cc.png

4- My 4th dog is me. My wife sends me to the doghouse time to time. 🀣

Name is Wally. 🍻

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)