OKI DOKI Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

5 hours ago, Purific said:

How often do you spend tokens and how many you get per week? Also, do you only farm OD6 (except when there is a portal)?

I do not buy tokens per week. When I get tokens I get the  $75 offer and save them. Now, it is not often rather say rare purchases between months but don't spend them buying boxes from left to right. I got few items offered in summer time and never developed and parts that the game granted never used but keeping in reserve. I got few 15 packs offers and I accumulated them and still in reserve and I use some of the tokens when we have drop rate for a good item like the new modules fortress something like that and a particular item not in the garage. 

My last 2 items are swoop and abomination not in use at this point been focus in farming advancing others parts I had for long in the storage. I got swoop since too many swoop users around so I need to counter a bit to be toe to toe and abomination to have optional configuration to make and not get bored playing at chat or at low rank for test. I am not that fan of the item to be honest. 

I like to go for specific item not packs so my expenditure it is not high as many can think but sure it is higher in the sense that I get similar items in both accounts OKI DOKI and in O.D.FARM that you can see here in the forum progress as OKI if I like them for fun or to be in the future a bit serious to play the game in the case if I do not have the item in both acc but if I have the item in one acc I just get the item for the acc missing the item.

I only farm in OD6 daily because I work all day long and when I am back at home I am connected too and get call during the night and normally my working hours are 14-19 straight 6-7 days a week so playing the boss or trying to farm for fortune boxes it does make things harder on me plus collecting tickets for the clan is very slow and have to time how to do it to get enough amount to help the clan. I play the portal to get the gold or items in the free way not using tokens. I let the regen to add bars. I do not like to use tokens to get energy when I can farm for free and when portal comes I am close to reach 95 and use them and then wait to get more.

I farm looking for a sec the screen and click but I can't pvp because need focus and bosses around and my eyes get really tired like the last 2 days just few pvp because excess of work at work and can't pvp not even in my breaks but I keep advancing farming all day long and that is been the way of my progress so far. By the time covid affected all got complicated for me at work but before that I used to developed others accounts at the same time and developed 8 acc at r5+ but no longer play them and gave them to the family but never invested in them been free to play those accounts. 

I invested in OKI because my niece wanted an item and she started the account with me to play with her nephew 

but the account was free to play and became top as free later then got that item and some tokens and few more items so became a pay to play but not to become top player because remain as fun account to play for fun and build parts farming. I can advance with gold if I want but is boring in that way so I keep farming to see a normal development process  leveling up. 

Hope that answer your question. 🤗

image.png

7 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I do not buy tokens per week. When I get tokens I get the  $75 offer and save them. Now, it is not often rather say rare purchases between months but don't spend them buying boxes from left to right. I got few items offered in summer time and never developed and parts that the game granted never used but keeping in reserve. I got few 15 packs offers and I accumulated them and still in reserve and I use some of the tokens when we have drop rate for a good item like the new modules fortress something like that and a particular item not in the garage. 

My last 2 items are swoop and abomination not in use at this point been focus in farming advancing others parts I had for long in the storage. I got swoop since too many swoop users around so I need to counter a bit to be toe to toe and abomination to have optional configuration to make and not get bored playing at chat or at low rank for test. I am not that fan of the item to be honest. 

I like to go for specific item not packs so my expenditure it is not high as many can think but sure it is higher in the sense that I get similar items in both accounts OKI DOKI and in O.D.FARM that you can see here in the forum progress as OKI if I like them for fun or to be in the future a bit serious to play the game in the case if I do not have the item in both acc but if I have the item in one acc I just get the item for the acc missing the item.

I only farm in OD6 daily because I work all day long and when I am back at home I am connected too and get call during the night and normally my working hours are 14-19 straight 6-7 days a week so playing the boss or trying to farm for fortune boxes it does make things harder on me plus collecting tickets for the clan is very slow and have to time how to do it to get enough amount to help the clan. I play the portal to get the gold or items in the free way not using tokens. I let the regen to add bars. I do not like to use tokens to get energy when I can farm for free and when portal comes I am close to reach 95 and use them and then wait to get more.

I farm looking for a sec the screen and click but I can't pvp because need focus and bosses around and my eyes get really tired like the last 2 days just few pvp because excess of work at work and can't pvp not even in my breaks but I keep advancing farming all day long and that is been the way of my progress so far. By the time covid affected all got complicated for me at work but before that I used to developed others accounts at the same time and developed 8 acc at r5+ but no longer play them and gave them to the family but never invested in them been free to play those accounts. 

I invested in OKI because my niece wanted an item and she started the account with me to play with her nephew 

but the account was free to play and became top as free later then got that item and some tokens and few more items so became a pay to play but not to become top player because remain as fun account to play for fun and build parts farming. I can advance with gold if I want but is boring in that way so I keep farming to see a normal development process  leveling up. 

Hope that answer your question. 🤗

image.png

why that picture is there? where came from. 🤔

7 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

I have 4.6m gold now as OKI DOKI says 

"Cheers

nice. get a progress thread page and post what you have and your goal. it might be interesting to others and see progress and others can give you tips to improve. Ideas come from different point of views by experienced and newbies members in the game and forum. 

Good job. 👍🤑

pG3KjVZZvyY0G50OkKmaRBQqGTyJBo=CFlDBoHKSwbgMEcViFMgQPx95HAsNlbShJqcM=

giphy.gif&ehk=PO0IxaxNgklQAokxqg7UYQ8RUc

10 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

nice. get a progress thread page and post what you have and your goal. it might be interesting to others and see progress and others can give you tips to improve. Ideas come from different point of views by experienced and newbies members in the game and forum. 

Good job. 👍🤑

pG3KjVZZvyY0G50OkKmaRBQqGTyJBo=CFlDBoHKSwbgMEcViFMgQPx95HAsNlbShJqcM=

giphy.gif&ehk=PO0IxaxNgklQAokxqg7UYQ8RUc

Now i made 5million gold and guess what i started to farm twice and got 2 fortune boxes in a row farming big boy

How much gold did it cost to max your mechs and how much gold you have right now

7 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

Now i made 5million gold and guess what i started to farm twice and got 2 fortune boxes in a row farming big boy

How much gold did it cost to max your mechs and how much gold you have right now

Those are in my OD. FARM not in OKI DOKI, Those parts where updated in 2 wave. About power kits 4500 from base and maybe 1200 from mix boxes that include epics between them of course from Myth L1 and I was 34-35,000,000 and dropped to 20,000,000 plus dailies added I have no clue 🤭

2 hours ago, epicspeedster said:

Cheers!.thumb.png.be43abb4a92cb3866884bc2f3100ee02.png

made this because I was bored, pretty sure every mech is from OD Farm though

WOW, dude. I am humble and really grateful for it. It is so cool. That will go to my pc background. 

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

WOW, dude. I am humble and really grateful for it. It is so cool. That will go to my pc background. 

Just added and it is looking pretty nice. 👍🤗

2 hours ago, Pink555 said:

I have705 unclaimed boxes saving for a long time as oki doki says always 

CHEERS

cool, be careful because by the time reach like 900-920 the game will give you a warning that it wont accumulate more unless consume some. If you accumulate that will allow you to farm gold and reduce expenditure. You need to have a goal with them, Consuming them takes time and require to have some space around at list 5 slots free so the opening can work properly and if you have 10-15 slots free will be better but do not meat parts in need or lack of them. Just manage them. Also, converting parts if you do not have legends it is fast but you need to analyze what parts to use properly to no make a mistake making epics to L30 for legend creation using those that do not reach legend status. Remember, use parts that can move to legend state not in need and use epics no crossing epic state as first choice. Prepare ahead some epics to L30 then use the max boxes and will drop more epics and you can make many legends in the drop but need the space. Before you need to identify what part you want to myth and make the part L40. Remember, if you build 5 legends with the mix boxes you need to make space again. I recommend to have 10 slots free as minimum if you will decide to go in that way.  Gold, you will need to have some gold to L40 and L30 parts and transformation will cost 50,000. Your savings are fine and you can go for it but if you are  not in desesperado mode and can manage with 3 current mechs go for it. 

Do not forget if you save other boxes like premium and silver and clan and rank etc will affect to the max limit accumulating.  Use daily for your L40 so can be in process to be max. Control your accumulation thinking in 800 as point to properly analyze parts or start to make L30. Do not meat the epics toward the L40 unless ran out of space and no more remedy than to do it. 

You can make as much gold as me farming the difference it is rank if pvp a lot plus max bars at your current status. 

Arena shop need to be properly manage. Do not click areas to level up  without think what is best at your current mech set ups.  Keep that bars low and and regen will grant more without stop and base gold too. Collect, collect and collect. Careful managing titan tickets if you have to collect them. Use 1V1 side base between OD4-OD5. Portal need to be also manage so you need to time to have enough bars for it. Analyze your accumulation rate how fast do accumulate.

Do not get under pressure due to others players advances. Focus on yours and what will be best for you in your current life and what you can do or do extra apart of this game. Do not worry about people with tokens. You can be top player without buying them but careful in your items to max. 

You won't regret. 👍 

Below a picture of OD FARM first original mech

image.png.5cd082ed7e74a5c471299681cf0f93ea.png

Second original mech

image.png.52687d218e9de9d0c25884d6f0938c9f.png

No rush. Do what you can for your own satisfaction. Enjoy the game building and see the progress of your mechs ranking them self and get experience fighting with their limitations. Do modules as you can get them. Modules it is the base to progress not all is base in the weapon. Modules are number one or will get stuck. 

image.png

59 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

cool, be careful because by the time reach like 900-920 the game will give you a warning that it wont accumulate more unless consume some. If you accumulate that will allow you to farm gold and reduce expenditure. You need to have a goal with them, Consuming them takes time and require to have some space around at list 5 slots free so the opening can work properly and if you have 10-15 slots free will be better but do not meat parts in need or lack of them. Just manage them. Also, converting parts if you do not have legends it is fast but you need to analyze what parts to use properly to no make a mistake making epics to L30 for legend creation using those that do not reach legend status. Remember, use parts that can move to legend state not in need and use epics no crossing epic state as first choice. Prepare ahead some epics to L30 then use the max boxes and will drop more epics and you can make many legends in the drop but need the space. Before you need to identify what part you want to myth and make the part L40. Remember, if you build 5 legends with the mix boxes you need to make space again. I recommend to have 10 slots free as minimum if you will decide to go in that way.  Gold, you will need to have some gold to L40 and L30 parts and transformation will cost 50,000. Your savings are fine and you can go for it but if you are  not in desesperado mode and can manage with 3 current mechs go for it. 

Do not forget if you save other boxes like premium and silver and clan and rank etc will affect to the max limit accumulating.  Use daily for your L40 so can be in process to be max. Control your accumulation thinking in 800 as point to properly analyze parts or start to make L30. Do not meat the epics toward the L40 unless ran out of space and no more remedy than to do it. 

You can make as much gold as me farming the difference it is rank if pvp a lot plus max bars at your current status. 

Arena shop need to be properly manage. Do not click areas to level up  without think what is best at your current mech set ups.  Keep that bars low and and regen will grant more without stop and base gold too. Collect, collect and collect. Careful managing titan tickets if you have to collect them. Use 1V1 side base between OD4-OD5. Portal need to be also manage so you need to time to have enough bars for it. Analyze your accumulation rate how fast do accumulate.

Do not get under pressure due to others players advances. Focus on yours and what will be best for you in your current life and what you can do or do extra apart of this game. Do not worry about people with tokens. You can be top player without buying them but careful in your items to max. 

You won't regret. 👍 

Second original mech

No rush. Do what you can for your own satisfaction. Enjoy the game building and see the progress of your mechs ranking them self and get experience fighting with their limitations. Do modules as you can get them. Modules it is the base to progress not all is base in the weapon. Modules are number one or will get stuck. 

image.png

oh, you can use power kit to accumulate the rare and common parts. You no need to accumulate but it does help in the space for sure. Do not power kit worthless epics make legend. You will see 100 legends in 1 year farming.  I did it in that way not buying gold and not using tokens for it. Well, yes I tested using 2k tokens for bars because wanted to see and try the option when I was over L220 and never again.🧑‍🌾🤗

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

oh, you can use power kit to accumulate the rare and common parts. You no need to accumulate but it does help in the space for sure. Do not power kit worthless epics make legend. You will see 100 legends in 1 year farming.  I did it in that way not buying gold and not using tokens for it. Well, yes I tested using 2k tokens for bars because wanted to see and try the option when I was over L220 and never again.🧑‍🌾🤗

yeah I don't make any kits legendary or epic, just use max rare 20 ones

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

15 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

You won't regret. 👍 

Second original mech

image.png

Thanks for advice it took you 10 mins to wrote all that?

6 hours ago, Pink555 said:

Thanks for advice it took you 10 mins to wrote all that?

Do not know. I use a phone and I make lots of typo errors with the auto corrector getting into my way and changing sentence like spaces, words changed, extra words etc and I delete but the mistakes keeps coming due to my eyes are tired from work. At work I look into the forum for few min and close page because I can't play working 🙂 and normally I write few words then switch and do my job and switch back and add something else and click to the game another grind if have bars to do so. Just in a normal break I do if possible the 5 daily but many time no even that can be completed. When I have the opportunity at work waiting for some data I sneak myself and do some pvp and is when I have more pvp during the season. This week I am in the low side. Currently farming. At home I have family to attend and I work 14-19hrs a day plus calls from factory at night and barely sleep and when my eyes allow me in those moments I write few comments and do few pvp if my head let me play been tired. Right now I am at my work break and since no one can be close to me as co-workers I can do few minutes of this when I farm. Now I need to try to do some pvp if is possible to complete that daily and see if at home can do few more. 🙈

2 hours ago, Hauer Horatio said:

how are you, update your progress right now, what are your plans, show me pls

Well, 

I was focus in O.D. FARM Progress Little by Little - Page 2 - Discussions - SuperMechs Community maxing out parts for 2 mechs now under saving mode to accumulate gold.

In the case of OKI, I have been saving gold for a while. I have 3,000 power kits in reserve and 800 mix boxes accumulated. My goal is to reach 40 millions then use craft and mix boxes to level up testing parts for heat and energy assembly. Those mechs are not in reality for combat like in O.D FARM instead a place merging parts as single point to max parts as normally I do but use them for testing to know weapons damage at different levels under stress test with low or high modules. Just making parts since I do not have a real diversity in the sense to make something proper been L50 with parts around. I test them at low ranks for fun. They will change adding and removing some parts that I will need to develop or jump into make others set to max post this set of parts. My intention is to develop those in 3 stages all parts together. Currently in the first stage at low L20 then to move to L40-41 then to max parts. 

It will require at list 20mill 4500 power kits and around 1200-1500 mix boxes maybe more depending the drops of common parts vs rare and epics if not will need another round of 1500 power kits then move to savings mode to work on modules. This weekend I will be on 40 millions so this weekend I will start to drain what I have then save and craft parts meaning no saving because crafting will eat all my pvp and farming and will be always in negative moving down since crafting power kits eats a lot and with only 3 factories in full craft will end up without gold so I am maxing gold around now to be at 20mill when done or so. Will see.....

image.png.e94fd38c06b6a8bd01a7fc6bbf906b19.pngimage.png.48c67560194d216a25f3d06fe9303403.png 

image.png

image.png

Few items maxed above. Parts in progress on second stage development. Now crafting power kits and from 41mill im gold now down to 32mill and trending  down for now till finish to craft and max parts.

Using mechs at R5 for test been in the low side.🙃

cheers 🍻 🥂 🍻 🥂 

Super Mechs_2021-03-27-12-30-34.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-27-12-30-40.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-27-12-37-09.jpg

I decided to run test incomplete and is doing ok. Need to get max and max modules plus will divine when get back some gold. Will use it for season test not in low rank but regular as it is for now and see what can do. It moved to R3 from R5 fast. 🤔 I might called The Farmer Meta.🤣

Anyway, my work break is gone. Le t me go to work with real robots to get fixed in real life. 🙂

Super Mechs_2021-03-27-13-39-53.jpg

I can see from distance 🙈

image.thumb.png.a6940f51690572523a2001e80e1b199c.png

just working in one module. 🤗

image.thumb.png.9b36640aa6db0255d748b5be601a68ef.png

Well, this is for now. Energy parts will have to wait for a bit maybe 1 week or 2 depending my mood about gold and crafting tendencies.

I think I will move to saving gold at this point to avoid keep dropping gold reserves. No rush about anything just maxing parts around and no making particular mechs in mind so all is fine. 

image.png.5ff7b045279c17f5a760d798ecbc4491.png

image.png.013559233c157d510e40714337f36f32.png

CHEERS 

brWOPY3fYRFOjzIkw=

6c2f88f0-aa35-0132-9a0a-0e01949ad350.gif

Some of the new parts I have in reserve for long to develop post energy mech 🤗

image.png.03a6d8303867f207bdf2f55ab20da04a.png

image.png.10116221ac0b1b013fd0d5f9c6fe74ac.png

image.png.4ff2ea721eca1c807d20841620d2b4d6.png

I forgot I wanted to Divine part to have one at list of that kind divined. Sorry, I do not have many relics been poor on it playing at clan for some months only. Will take years to get some. 🥴

image.thumb.png.ae98ea6958adbdd71284991eadab7c9f.png

I do not want to spend the gold but lets do it for fun. Energy part will take even longer. 

image.thumb.png.3cae74f5b07a1d4db1434d61e8aff535.png

Lets do legs too. Oh well, hard come easy goes the gold. 🥶

image.thumb.png.da20c39dd6a7b7c5a8bf1e16395f9710.png

image.thumb.png.55ee3ff3dd1e52de63cb7cc2ccf59c8c.png

Holding back crafting till can come up with some gold. 

CHEERS

giphy.gif&ehk=4wWL4XA1n%2BTVfK%2Bso2UVEb