OKI DOKI Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

5 hours ago, Hauer Horatio said:

Would you buy this offer? I found it good and I bought it, please fully explain why you bought it or why you didn't buy it. thanks

20210302_231237.jpg

I will say according to the regular price as starting point it is a good offer. If the person need to gamble a bit in the search of a particular part or maybe parts not in the storage and can be useful, then buy. For people with lack of money depending from parents been a minor that it is another matter. I can buy because I am an adult over 50 years old who work 6-7 days a week and make a decent amount of money as Eng. not a hell a lot but above American salaries and I do save money since age of 5 and never wasted but controlled even play video games since the 70's. I pay my own way for university with my own money accumulated since child not by parents plus some student loans due to the high cost of university.  I use some money from stash money from grants given through years doing good job so in reality I do not use my own salary money for it. I have all pay off in my life. I have house paid for etc no debts like car payments etc etc etc.  

My experience with 4 of those same offers I got in OKI DOKI the result were not good.  I was able to accumulate over 60 boxes and It is just a gamble in reality. I got the offer in O.D FARM for the future not now. I do not need the offer since I have already parts in the storage not in use not developed and no enough gold reserve or mix box accumulated. I have 3k power kit in reserve and cost a lot of gold to L50 parts been myth L1 and takes long to be able to do it. I have a high inventory in epics to make legend parts for meat  but many are reserve for future use consuming them if I get more of the same. It is cyclical grants of parts and sometimes takes long to get same part and I do not meat all because I test using them for combination.

I do not have the gold to max them hoping to move to 30mill this time and I test at L1 whatever the part original state grant.  The boxes in OD.  won't be open now because no storage space and I do not have many epics at L30 to use epics from opening boxes to make legends from there plus not in need because I have too many and can't use them.  I have now 60 premium in reserve. The best for me is to wait and save for items offer that I want but not luck with premium.

I might meat epics as they are because I am getting focus to accumulate some gold to L50 parts in test mechs. The mechs are just and assembly of parts not mind set of the mech but I need to max some parts because need for raid, Titan and help to combine. I do not have energy mech developed so far and only one heat hugger. In other words I am fully limited to the basic mechs I use at this point regardless I do have a decent inventory at this point if compare with others of my longevity playing the game. 

Another factor that influence a lot of my current status is because I do not play to rank up. That it is a big factor to make a mech for combat and fight properly with the intension to win thing I do not have because I play for fun and make parts only.  It does not make sense to invest to do things as I do with the parts because are not oriented to win and can be seen as a waste but it is my own fun and that is what does matter. 

If the person is having a lack of resources in this case money been a minor or else I will rather say do not spend money and save for real future needs in life to be ready for high education or a car etc. and focus in pvp and grinding. Normally that won't function because people wants things right now in this moment without thinking straight about it. 

Sorry, I do not have like available to grant now. Have to wait. 😔

On 2/27/2021 at 3:25 PM, OKI DOKI said:

WOW, Nothing to report. 😎🤫🤭🙃

Anyways, let's pretend I have something something so important to say.. 😏😒🙄🤭

I have been crafting 3k power kits like in OD FARM and gold dropped a lot to 14mill forcing me to stop crafting and start to save some gold.  My goal is to increase gold to over 20mill now back to 17mill.

I got the last offer even I am not much fun for the part. Still inside the box. I have no room in the storage for it. I need to clean some.

I keep testing heat and energy mech at low rank. I will max parts after can increase gold. 

CHEERS

🍺🍻🍸🍹🥂🍷

Super Mechs_2021-02-27-13-07-22.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-27-13-18-29.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-02-27-13-18-09.jpg

Oh, one factory leveled up from L4 to L9

wtf 13,427 tokens?!?! r u a f2p or p2w

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

3 hours ago, RaymondL1747 said:

wtf 13,427 tokens?!?! r u a f2p or p2w

it should normally take  between 6 months and a year to get that much tokens without spending it or just a bit. but i think i read a message from him saying he spends money on this game, not completely sure though.

"I can buy because I am an adult over 50 years old who work 6-7 days a week and make a decent amount of money as Eng. not a hell a lot but above American salaries and I do save money since age of 5 and never wasted but controlled even play video games since the 70's" yea probably pay to win

Edited by LittleFox (see edit history)

2 hours ago, LittleFox said:

it should normally take  between 6 months and a year to get that much tokens without spending it or just a bit. but i think i read a message from him saying he spends money on this game, not completely sure though.

"I can buy because I am an adult over 50 years old who work 6-7 days a week and make a decent amount of money as Eng. not a hell a lot but above American salaries and I do save money since age of 5 and never wasted but controlled even play video games since the 70's" yea probably pay to win

Yes I do. I have purchased tokens and not been 13,000 as max at one time. Check the old progress and will see over 30,000 but if I combine both accounts those days I will have 80,000 🤫🤔

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Yes I do. I have purchased tokens and not been 13,000 as max at one time. Check the old progress and will see over 30,000 but if I combine both accounts those days I will have 80,000 🤫🤔

I was free to play first 6 months with my mix boxes and first phys hugger plus 2 more in reserve all fortune boxes. Later then last summer I got some sale items in the forum and then got some items and some pack offers like yesterday and accumulated 60pack  and opened. Sadly bad drops. I have in Oki 77 packs and 60 in od farm in this moment. There is no need to open since no gold and parts enough to l50 parts in the storage and will take very long because I do not buy gold instead I grind every day and do not use tokens to buy energy. All energy is granted keeping bars low all the time. 🙃

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

I was free to play first 6 months with my mix boxes and first phys hugger plus 2 more in reserve all fortune boxes. Later then last summer I got some sale items in the forum and then got some items and some pack offers like yesterday and accumulated 60pack  and opened. Sadly bad drops. I have in Oki 77 packs and 60 in od farm in this moment. There is no need to open since no gold and parts enough to l50 parts in the storage and will take very long because I do not buy gold instead I grind every day and do not use tokens to buy energy. All energy is granted keeping bars low all the time. 🙃

Same for campaign, except when item portals

Edited by LittleFox (see edit history)

Hi ladies and gentleman 🙃

I am back. Hmm, sounds like the independent day movie with the kamikaze guy knocking down the alien spaceship.

Anyway, I do not have much time and I need to do some pvp before get in trouble with the boss. 🤫

I haven't change current goal to increase gold reserves. This is the first time if not wrong to see OKI at 25mil and moving to 30 reason you do not see any myths or else max out or transforming. 

Sure I have to use some gold and parts to get the daily done and I have been using those to start to level up heat and energy parts. I will increase reserves to 30mill or so.

I got the swoop offer but still in the box  📦 🤣 but will get max out to bother those swoop players a bit. They will have to earn the win. 🤣

I have been practicing against users and started to get the grip with corrent mechs and giving hard time and winning against. I love to test to get the hang losing 🙃.  Mercy and reconning users meta I am getting the grip too getting wins. 😉 I love to lose and then whack. 😇 I love to have fun playing for fun. 

The base still the same with 3000 power kits in reserves and mix boxes accumulation growing. Soon need to use some by the time reach or a bit less but still avoiding to use gold. Will see....

Cheers

🍺🍻

Super Mechs_2021-03-07-17-10-05.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-07-17-24-11.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-07-17-24-23.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-07-17-28-53.jpg

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi ladies and gentleman 🙃

I am back. Hmm, sounds like the independent day movie with the kamikaze guy knocking down the alien spaceship.

Anyway, I do not have much time and I need to do some pvp before get in trouble with the boss. 🤫

I haven't change current goal to increase gold reserves. This is the first time if not wrong to see OKI at 25mil and moving to 30 reason you do not see any myths or else max out or transforming. 

Sure I have to use some gold and parts to get the daily done and I have been using those to start to level up heat and energy parts. I will increase reserves to 30mill or so.

I got the swoop offer but still in the box  📦🤣 but will get max out to bother those swoop players a bit. They will have to earn the win. 🤣

I have been practicing against users and started to get the grip with corrent mechs and giving hard time and winning against. I love to test to get the hang losing 🙃.  Mercy and reconning users meta I am getting the grip too getting wins. 😉 I love to lose and then whack. 😇 I love to have fun playing for fun. 

The base still the same with 3000 power kits in reserves and mix boxes accumulation growing. Soon need to use some by the time reach or a bit less but still avoiding to use gold. Will see....

Cheers

🍺🍻

Super Mechs_2021-03-07-17-10-05.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-07-17-24-11.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-07-17-24-23.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-07-17-28-53.jpg

unholy amount of tokens O_O

1 minute ago, Ad1tya said:

unholy amount of tokens O_O

Nah, I have 26,297 in OD FARM. 🤫

but I think the max in each acc has been 40,000. 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

Nah, I have 26,297 in OD FARM. 🤫

but I think the max in each acc has been 40,000. 

I wonder what can be OKI if all tokens were used only in him. 😋🤔

1 minute ago, Ad1tya said:

Me who was 40 tokens in my acc rn 
image.jpeg.5156fffea8d313fa0dc9a08494f8824c.jpeg

Do not worry. You are smarter R1 player so forget about those guys with tokens. There is no need to progress with tokens except those the game give playing. I do it for fun and because I can but I no need to do it since in reality it is not worthy and my progress it is the normal way farming and I was already high ranking been free player with my niece. What progress I gained getting tokens? Ehhhhhh none in reality just clusters of parts not been in use showing off 😒 and no even trying to be a top player or doing the right thing with the parts. 

I am an example of what should not many should do and protect themselves of been americanidiot.

I am an old guy having some fun around having some money in the side even not mu h time to really do pvp busy working 6-7 days a week all day long. 

Be smarter pay off. Look at you now.🙃

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

Do not worry. You are smarter R1 player so forget about those guys with tokens. There is no need to progress with tokens except those the game give playing. I do it for fun and because I can but I no need to do it since in reality it is not worthy and my progress it is the normal way farming and I was already high ranking been free player with my niece. What progress I gained getting tokens? Ehhhhhh none in reality just clusters of parts not been in use showing off 😒 and no even trying to be a top player or doing the right thing with the parts. 

I am an example of what should not many should do and protect themselves of been americanidiot.

I am an old guy having some fun around having some money in the side even not mu h time to really do pvp busy working 6-7 days a week all day long. 

Be smarter pay off. Look at you now.🙃

there aren't only american idiots haha

8 minutes ago, Hauer Horatio said:

It's like me,

1 how many tokens do you have?

2 Why don't you open the premium packages? I see you have a lot

2021-03-08_2.png

Hmm, in OKI I have 16,000 something and in OD FARM 26,000 something.

There is no point to open boxes at this time. My storage is full with legends, myths and epics not in use. 

I am focus into increase gold to begging to max some 20 parts in OKI  and similar amount in OD FARM.  I am accumulating mix boxes with close to 800 in OKI but I used some yesterday leveling up a bit the 20 parts no more for now since OKI still in 26,000,000 in gold not enough to sustain level up. 

I have 3000 power kits crafted but there is no point to add to the storage not having room and not been ready with epics at L30 to create legends when open the boxes to use epics properly.

With the mix boxes accumulation it will provide epics but this time I won't use them for legends instead eat them in the level up without use boxes.

Both accounts are in the same conditions with storage at full capacity and 3000 crafted power kits in reserve and already FARM reached 30,000,000 and started to level up a bit same parts as OKI but I will be controlling budget and will be an slow process to keep enough gold around. 

Using 300,000 per day it is good enough to keep balance and increase a bit the reserve or steady maxing parts leveling up 1 or 2 level at the time all of them as I like in that way not just focused in 1 part all the way to L50 and then jump to another. It gets boring in that way and having many at the same time and see their color changing little by little it does give me motivation. Sounds stupid but it is fun for me. 

I try to enjoy the game as it is looking for fun ways and not get bored. 

Hi 👋 

Since I am doing the same as OD FARM I decided to reduce mix boxes accumulation in OKI DOKI reaching 900 so I trimmed around 450 and drIn some 900k in gold leveling up heat and energy parts under testing. 

Like it or not needed to trim mix boxes today or tomorrow due to the maximum allowed to store.

Anyway, it will give some room for the next week to save more gold and having some space to accumulate mix boxes. My goal is to increase gold to 30mill + then work more in the level up but will do  a bit during game daily.

I like the new color in the parts like in OD FARM. Parts are at low L20's and few max out since I use some for test.

cheers

🍺🍻

Super Mechs_2021-03-08-23-37-53.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-08-23-38-07.jpg

25 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi 👋 

Since I am doing the same as OD FARM I decided to reduce mix boxes accumulation in OKI DOKI reaching 900 so I trimmed around 450 and drIn some 900k in gold leveling up heat and energy parts under testing. 

Like it or not needed to trim mix boxes today or tomorrow due to the maximum allowed to store.

Anyway, it will give some room for the next week to save more gold and having some space to accumulate mix boxes. My goal is to increase gold to 30mill + then work more in the level up but will do  a bit during game daily.

I like the new color in the parts like in OD FARM. Parts are at low L20's and few max out since I use some for test.

cheers

🍺🍻

Super Mechs_2021-03-08-23-37-53.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-08-23-38-07.jpg

Boiii...that will be op t i c k snipers build.

What the point?

1 minute ago, Energy Reaper said:

Boiii...that will be op t i c k snipers build.

Hmm, I will say it is just  a fashion show. I placed the parts together to centralize and have a place to max parts of some categories. I always do the same having parts together and max but not mean will be a mech to build. Now, that give me some ideas 💡  and analyze what modules will need and how good or short for that kind of build. 

I test the mechs to to test the parts not the mech functionality. An example it is my current phys mech sniper. The mech wasn't set as mech to be use just to max parts but the game changed during the max process and ended up been a temporary mech to use resulting a decent mech to use for R3-R1. 

Now, parts will change like adding bulldog, recoil, rail gun, firefly, cockpit burner, flame spear, backstabbing, swoop, murmur, piercing fox, shadow wolf and others. It is about making parts and test them.

It is looking ok for heat mech using vest or using energy free armor as torso and of course will need some platin and will work on it having some around not in use in myth L1. 

Will see.... NO direction at this point. 🤫🤔😏🙄

37 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

How much fuel do you have?

The maximum energy bars in the game for now as far I know it is 95.

To reach that number require to max out your arena shop FUEL CAPACITY and you need to go through the acc level up process from 0-250.

I so not remember when is the last extra bar is given but it is at very high level. 

Grinding ways it is up to the player ad much they can go for but there is a limit a ton per day because require energy regeneration which include another we r arena shop item that it is FUL REGENERATION Nd of course need to be max out.

Based to a max out regen and max out capacity you can gring on paper 6 full time 95 bars. Now, been realistic playing you only the account no others helping at your home or friends it is almost impossible to take the 6 full farming since people work or have school or whatever other reason like sleeping hours need as person.

The best grinders are people with free time and are just crazy doing that. In my case I am a bit focus in farming 🚜 because th a t the w a y I choose to progress faster in the game and of course that pay off because it is the base of the game.

I farm basically all day long timing bars regeneration a to ensure bars are always drained not reaching full status because thT stops the regen process and of course you won't have 6 shots of opportunity to farm and will be limited during 24hrs time frame. 

I work basically every day so that keeps me checking and farming practically 34hrs because I do not sleep that much. Recently I am having to cover even more work making everything harder for me to pvp a nd even farm so my farming dropped a bit to an average of 4.5 times 95 bars of fuel. 

We that kind of farming help the progress to get an average of 500,000 a day with some basic 5 daily pvp or so and you can make around 3.5-4millions per week not consuming the gold.

Sure grinding gold grants are the same to everyone but gold granted on pvp it is different depending of your rank. As higher rank more gold per win you get and gold growth it is faster than lower rank thT will have to pvp 4 or 6 times more if compare against an R1 to be adquiring close on daily gold.

Grinding and pvp it is up to the player according personal circumstances  of there own. Do not compare your person with the others. Play according your possibilities and whT do you really want to achieve in this game.

In my case is to max parts for fun not to be a top player. I just fight to have fun winning and losing not focus into win but to try positions for fun even cost to lose. I just want to enjoy the game not to be under boring tension to win all the time and show off been the best. Sure nothing wrong with that and I like to see the players to achieve high status and get their medals working hard for it. I cheer for all players and clans of course mine too. 🙃

6 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

To reach that number require to max out your arena shop FUEL CAPACITY and you need to go through the acc level up process from 0-250.

I so not remember when is the last extra bar is given but it is at very high level. 

Grinding ways it is up to the player ad much they can go for but there is a limit a ton per day because require energy regeneration which include another we r arena shop item that it is FUL REGENERATION Nd of course need to be max out.

Based to a max out regen and max out capacity you can gring on paper 6 full time 95 bars. Now, been realistic playing you only the account no others helping at your home or friends it is almost impossible to take the 6 full farming since people work or have school or whatever other reason like sleeping hours need as person.

The best grinders are people with free time and are just crazy doing that. In my case I am a bit focus in farming 🚜 because th a t the w a y I choose to progress faster in the game and of course that pay off because it is the base of the game.

I farm basically all day long timing bars regeneration a to ensure bars are always drained not reaching full status because thT stops the regen process and of course you won't have 6 shots of opportunity to farm and will be limited during 24hrs time frame. 

I work basically every day so that keeps me checking and farming practically 34hrs because I do not sleep that much. Recently I am having to cover even more work making everything harder for me to pvp a nd even farm so my farming dropped a bit to an average of 4.5 times 95 bars of fuel. 

We that kind of farming help the progress to get an average of 500,000 a day with some basic 5 daily pvp or so and you can make around 3.5-4millions per week not consuming the gold.

Sure grinding gold grants are the same to everyone but gold granted on pvp it is different depending of your rank. As higher rank more gold per win you get and gold growth it is faster than lower rank thT will have to pvp 4 or 6 times more if compare against an R1 to be adquiring close on daily gold.

Grinding and pvp it is up to the player according personal circumstances  of there own. Do not compare your person with the others. Play according your possibilities and whT do you really want to achieve in this game.

In my case is to max parts for fun not to be a top player. I just fight to have fun winning and losing not focus into win but to try positions for fun even cost to lose. I just want to enjoy the game not to be under boring tension to win all the time and show off been the best. Sure nothing wrong with that and I like to see the players to achieve high status and get their medals working hard for it. I cheer for all players and clans of course mine too. 🙃

Forgot to add picture for your answer 🙃

Super Mechs_2021-03-14-15-08-39.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-14-15-08-19.jpg

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Forgot to add picture for your answer 🙃

Super Mechs_2021-03-14-15-08-39.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-03-14-15-08-19.jpg

Keep farming, you have a top 10 acc in all seasons if you played more arena

Also, what stage do you normally farm?

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

13 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

Keep farming, you have a top 10 acc in all seasons if you played more arena

Also, what stage do you normally farm?

Thx. Anyone can have a TOP10 acc but not meN knows what to do with it.😂🤣 IN my case it is just fir fun not to be a top player. I pl a y in base of what the mech actually position itself as natural power. I just like to fool around to have fun making parts. 

Hmm, it is true if I play more arena and serious I can be at higher ranking even I reach all ranks. In t he development and current mech set I will say I am an R1 in1v1 and 2v2 if wants to go for it in full  and will say cN go for r1 in 3v3 if I do not goof around like always do a nd stick in R3-R2 with current power level and limitations since still things to get fix and I am lazy or no interested on it. I keep same l a y out Nd test with different modules same mechs looking real damage in both sides in the aver a ge and add data to my personal program I have developed for percentage accuracy and possibilities. 

I use OD6 Insane as farming place because for level up account it is the best in xp collection and gold grant per use of fuel bars. Now, in my case I am already level  250 so there is no point to farm there and better go for fortune boxes or go to the boss fight but takes longer and not a lot of differential and I am a busy person in real life so I farm in the easy way really fast OD6 insane and keep moving during my all working days and if my single day off I have decide to go for fortune boxes so I go for it one full round or 2 of full energy free bars and see luck but I do have really bad luck so I get bored to farm fortune boxes more thN 2 times in a week or passing weeks without trying. 

In case I do play in all seasons R3 and it is easy to be there with few wins like eating candy 🍬 plus the box 📦  it is good and no need to go for r1 box and trying to keep a rank. No worthy at all. I wNt to have fun not to get bored doing such way. I like flexibility to enjoy and have fun purpose of the game since the word say it is a game 🎮 😉

Do not copy my style but get focus in your personal interest and whT drive you playing this game not what others sY or wants you to do if not you won't be happy playing the game. Just read my progress some lines above in OKI or farm and will read wh a t I do to farm and add a nice making parts.

🙃