OKI DOKI Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

The true answer I really do not know. I might say 1k-$2k between both accounts. Who knows...but I have all receipts but looking into it is a pain. 🤔

As new items i think I reported but the last 2 items I got are abomination and swoop. Both are not under development Nd will seat there for a while. Currently working in some 20 items pictures above plus need to work in nee modules so for now it is about to save gold, get mix boxes, max those parts and craft some power kits. I will keep current mechs even are a bit weak for current arena mech power from top players and advanced players

But still decent to reach all ranks but r1 with real difficulty since are not r1 mechs with current environment just will say are pure r4-r3. Good enough for what I want at this point with box and decent gold without killing myself and not time for it.

How far I have grown? The question it is a bit difficult to answer. I you refer as player so the answer will be I still the same without growth since I play for fun not for r1 and be consistent at that rank every season. If you refer about parts I do not know on this monet since will have to check but last time I remember I had 143 myth parts some L50 like 65-70% and the rest at myth L1 and legends no clue but I will say I can have like 280 to 300 between myth and legends and another 250 in epics around but not sure. I think I have a total space of 560 but sure 60% are myth and legends. Some legends will be use to make myths and will make more legends from epics but holding back on epics to max some parts around. I need diversity since I do not have that not even to fight properly titan or raid. 

If I am satisfied with what I do have?

In reality I do not need more parts and can develope some from epics that are basic for mech usage not been developed and to complete those myth at L1 to L50 it will take very long to achieve that farming because it is the way I progress the game not buying gold.

I think can take a year to finish those so more items will be a pain. Now, sure I need some items like valiant,UPC, and some others that are basic for the top players that I do not have to make different combinations that I do not posses. Sure I can use what I do have and to try to become a real player and give some hard time around but there is no need to prove that since I have prove I can go against the best players around and get wins against them with current basic set up. 

There are just a few players I never won because never had a match or just a few opportunities been limited or testing their style against me.  I normally lose checking been my style of current play. I am not into wins things just fun. 

I like to be match with top players and their new ideas and be destroyed but testing mech capacity and possibilities and see their deficiencies as mech. I.like to use the same.normally and go for the challenge been limited and figure out how to destroy them or get to close to drain as much health. New metas can be destroy but all depend of how good it is the player. 

Let say like invictus that come with good ideas in the fight,  clever always to max power close or at distance and good pad user or mechzilla tidy fights and some others like you another example of good player. 

In my current state of play I repeat movement to test outcomes against same players or different positions to get the hang against their mech plus the game set up about who start and in what position we are set at the beginning.  Since I am a player of mood days some days I get bored and want to kill my mechs and very rare moments I get focus against a player. 

I think many of the top players knows when I play serious against them and when not. Very easy to see in my movements I do and they can question themselves why I did such things and not matter at what rank I can be I will do it in r1 or r2 or else and actually I do st those ranks. I need to play for fun or will get bored fast.

About what I have achieved in life and if I am happy with what I do have in life in the material aspec?

Hmm, let see a y different things here.

By nature I am not a.materialistic guy. In other words I do not care been poor, rich or middle class guy. I do not measure my person in positions or someone else. 

Success come in different ways of course depend from many factors. Some of those factors come from where did you grew up meaning the environment surrounding you and family values regardless country etc.

Another factor it is luck. That it is a real factor about timing so things can happen and many have that timing and others not. 

Some are go getter and eager to be the best and some do not care and some are happy with what they have according personal satisfaction. 

Some influences are mental capacity or manual ability affected by ideas and creativity.

In many aspects I do not judge anyone because there are so many factors to be on top and just an few achieve that and some get frustrated and give up.

In my case as American who lived abroad and in the country I see some things in different ways than pure American who never traveled or lived abroad to understand basics.

Me as person regardless people can say will be wrong to say but it is real. Mental capacity it is a factor th as t influenced a lot in me. I have never been smart or intelligent. Sure, I have good education and had to work hard for it and to study every day to understand and sometimes I no even understood but get the idea not the process.

I went to try my best but always limited and that holder back many things I might like to achieve but capacity to not allow. No matter how much I can try there are some limitations but till now I keep trying in life never give up.

Now I make a decent salary, I have a hose and cars etc and all is paid not having debts in life. The company or bosses known my wood so they are very happy with my performance always doing great but I recognize I will like to advance more in life but that natur a l wall like lack of creativity etc it is real because I was born without it and no matter what or how much I try the wall it is there.

So, been by nature and with some lack of mental abilities and happy because we I know I do my best and earn a pay in an honest way and I am sure I earned due to I have work ethics and working since the age of 5 and knowing the value of my hard work and what I get pay in life even it is not the best but good for any American I am happy in life about my achievements. 

I have all what I need generally speaking but of course I need to work more and hopping investments do well in the future and save properly and if luck to keep health I will be fine in my elderly years to come. 

I do not smoke, or get drunk but get a beer time to time with some dinner. No having bad habits generally speaking so all is fine I think. 

If I will say if something will need in life it is about to have the necessary  financial stability to go trough old age and medical expenses and to have a place where to be and if possible to be working since I can't see my person out of work because it is very stressful on me not been at work.Those words it is about only toward my person not family included.

You are the only one who can measure your success in life no one else. Your personal success and happiness it is about what drives you as person no others people opinions of what can be if not you will be unhappy comparing your person with others achievements. 

Hope I answered you r questions.🙃

1 hour ago, Pink555 said:

How many myths you have?

I think 143 in OKI DOKI and 117 in O.D. FARM in my last count. I think I haven't created more been focus in maxing some parts. If you are curious for how long I play. I do play OKI DOKI  since October 3er 2019 with my niece since we opened the acc together to play with her nephew an old SM player back 2012 something like that. 

3 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

Nice and if you need to be top player esliacilly in this season you just need to call on phone for a 3× super b charge engine delivery and sure yoy will have it 😄

hmm, super charge engine... I do have those used in my first original mech and have them for long.  I meat them all the time since I get them time to time. I have like 5 of them in every acc at this point and will meat the extra at some point to make myth parts. 😱

Just now, Pink555 said:

I didnt said you were lol but you are gonna get a quad core booster this month so shshsh

will be nice to have  few more quad core for sure. I think everyone will like to have them too in particular top players salivating for them to keep the edge against the others top players or go down to be an average joe or a farmer like me🤣😋🤭 and that will be sad 😔

Just now, Pink555 said:

Your gold is so big it would take me maybe 3 mobths to get all that

Hmm not really. All depends of how much you pvp and farm. I started O.D. FARM as test for the Base. Even enhancing the base I was able to keep 1,000,000 save and progressing. You can save gold without advance your mechs if you feel that you can hold a bit to balance budget. Not difficult but require time and timing to farm no losing gold opportunity to cash in during the day. Now I have phone, comp at work, comp at home etc so when I can sneak myself resting a bit I can click and drain a bit energy bars. 

1 minute ago, Pink555 said:

I dont pay for this game i wish i would like you have 17k tokens and have every kind of item

Forget about the tokens. My acc progress it is about farming like everyone else. You can make good gold planning your daily farming and how properly you level up your mech. O.D. FARM reached L250 in 8 months playing every single day doing pvp, titan, raid, farming as solo player. I joined clan last December but already I was max out and parts around in use were game granted. 

How do you get all that fuel

Forget about the tokens. My acc progress it is about farming like everyone else. You can make good gold planning your daily farming and how properly you level up your mech. O.D. FARM reached L250 in 8 months playing every single day doing pvp, titan, raid, farming as solo player. I joined clan last December but already I was max out and parts around in use were game granted. 

I watch ads everyday so i get 60-64everyday i10 from daily quests and my ads sometimes are 25-sometimes 26

Just now, Pink555 said:

How do you get all that fuel

to get fuel you need to max out fuel regeneration and fuel capacity in arena shop and Level up to 250. If you refer how I can get fuel bars during the day it is very simple, just keep farming all the time and do not allow the bars top max status because regeneration will stop to make more bars and the same apply for the base gold. I collect all the time avoiding maxing out. 

to get fuel you need to max out fuel regeneration and fuel capacity in arena shop and Level up to 250. If you refer how I can get fuel bars during the day it is very simple, just keep farming all the time and do not allow the bars top max status because regeneration will stop to make more bars and the same apply for the base gold. I collect all the time avoiding maxing out. 

check my base. no gold because I keep collecting so keep regenerating the 100,000 per day that the game grants free.

image.thumb.png.b1ebfbbb2dee1914e89ce1e613ca8314.png

image.thumb.png.5c215136809912be5ec6af88ce22321e.png

This is my energy reserve. Only 2 bars. The game will regenerate so I keep paying attention all day long. 

Arena shop items you can see it in this thread above and both items energy regeneration and capacity were my priority in the arena shop from star becase will allow me to advance mechs in the long run faster than the other items. 

image.thumb.png.764b341011b9573a1ad6f175a5ea3039.png

I was low in space and was at 900+ in mix boxes and needed to reduce them if not wont get more so I decided to use some gold and make a bit of room with this item for now. I might have to do another soon holding me back a bit more to reach 40mill.

image.thumb.png.da6b0a89f2108ce3b5b32521409c46f7.png

Do not worry, those items I have enough of them and can't use them and need to go, Sad but see ya friends. 

image.thumb.png.e929689436870a86a6567bca077e64aa.png

image.thumb.png.525e8d460ce41941026038c9ce81da55.png

Ok for now. Back to saving mode. 

CHEERS

giphy.gif&ehk=llX8PrGsRsQ2Yf6l4qprLwjn94