Forum Tournament - Police Mechs 🚓🚓

Pavke

12 minutes ago, Craniel2 said:

1:ok but, how do i send it privatly, cuz i don't see where tho

2:can we use multiple accounts? like an alt

Click on my profile and you will see an envelope icon where you can send me a message. No you can't use multiple accounts.

2 hours ago, Jajcyn420 said:

How do you plan on giving these tokens away?

This event is supported by the supermechs admins, I assume they'll deposit tokens into the accounts of winning players.

30 minutes ago, DArkVold said:

The real question is how will you deal with arena buffs?

This was mentioned earlier; there's no way to deal with arena buffs. The fact that everyone is limited to epic level 1 or lower items is meant to at least mitigate the disparities between accounts, making this more accessible for newer players, but it can't solve the problem entirely.

• Community Team

Hey guys,

I noticed you are all repeating similar questions again and again xD Please read the first page, the rules and answers are there already 🙂  

Also please dont bother Pavke that much 🤣 Yes he is the tournament host, but still its not okay :)) Im responsible for his well being on the forum so, please I ask you to spare him a little 😛

Im also responsible for the rewards, dont worry about them, they will be distributed after the end of tournament like always. Like Pavke said, CMs are supporting the tournament so it means everything Pavke wrote we approved and it shall happen. 

Make sure you are having fun while doing the tournament, thats the whole point of it 😄

Elcent is the best.

2 minutes ago, Marija said:

Hey guys,

I noticed you are all repeating similar questions again and again xD Please read the first page, the rules and answers are there already 🙂  

Also please dont bother Pavke that much 🤣 Yes he is the tournament host, but still its not okay :)) Im responsible for his well being on the forum so, please I ask you to spare him a little 😛

Im also responsible for the rewards, dont worry about them, they will be distributed after the end of tournament like always. Like Pavke said, CMs are supporting the tournament so it means everything Pavke wrote we approved and it shall happen. 

Make sure you are having fun while doing the tournament, thats the whole point of it 😄

ok uwu 

2 hours ago, boomboomsticks said:

and is legacy aloud?

like shields, triple teleports, double grapples?

no one has said anything about legacy

Yes good sir, I believe it was asked and answered at least twice in the first page of the topic :))

(no legacy)

Edited by The_Real_Ramsay49 (see edit history)