Forum Tournament - Police Mechs 🚓🚓

Pavke

21 minutes ago, flame hell said:

epic lvl 1 module allow???

Any common, rare, and level 1 epic item is allowed (except for Heat Bomb, EMP, any of the armor breakers, Electrolyte, FireFly, and anything that's physical unless it's a hook or charge engine). 

Common and rare items can be upgraded and/or max level but epic items have to be level 1, regardless of what those epic items are.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

9 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Any common, rare, and level 1 epic item is allowed (except for Heat Bomb, EMP, any of the armor breakers, Electrolyte, FireFly, and anything that's physical unless it's a hook or charge engine). 

Common and rare items can be upgraded and/or max level but epic items have to be level 1, regardless of what those epic items are.

ok tysm

• Community Team

Thank you @Pavke for willing to do the tournament on this forum as well, and with the new team 🙂

I hope people will be happy to participate and have fun!

And I also hope you guys like the rewards we chose this time, we wanted to make it worth the effort :)) 

🚔 🚔 🚔 

Spoiler

Not arresting anyone hopefully 👀

Elcent is the best.

8 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Ene and heat armor breakers are allowed, according to one of Pavke’s previous comments

8 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

You cant use physical hook.

8 minutes ago, Pavke said:

You cant use physical hook.

So charge is the only physical item usable?

27 minutes ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

Ene and heat armor breakers are allowed, according to one of Pavke’s previous comments

I was told that they were banned due to a build that someone showcased, which featured 2 Fractured Basalt Dissolvers and a FireFly drone.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

52 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

So charge is the only physical item usable?

I was told that they were banned due to a build that someone showcased, which featured 2 Fractured Basalt Dissolvers and a FireFly drone.

Firefly is banned and the drainers on epic level 1 aren't imbalanced anyways so it should be fine.

2 minutes ago, Rhino said:

When you talk about weapons, do you mean we can build an energy and a heat mech, or a single mech with energy and heat weapons? just asking for a bit of clarification

One mech, no phys items except charge and plating, minimum requirement is 2 heat weapons AND 2 ene weapons

hence, the “police” mechs