Forum Tournament - Police Mechs 🚓🚓

Pavke

11 minutes ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

I won't ruin, don't think I'm stupid...

We're here to build a welcoming environment so... But I want to sign in carefully, unfortunately it's gone now.

please Pavke organize a tournament again to see what we have got here.

I'm not sure if that is the case but Pavke even seemed to delay the signing up period so that more people could get in (the deadline was supposed to be on Monday) so stop whining, it is your fault alone you missed it, there was plenty of time to prepare.

Also I wanted to ask, did I get in or not? My message was sent on Monday but I have no clue if I made it in or just barely missed the deadline because I received no response. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Electro said:

I have a question :

After the registration i have improved one of our item but still respect the rules for example at registration i presented my mech but one of this weapon was level 17 rare and after the regitration i have upgraded it to level 20 rare so is considered cheating or is legal ?

It's legal because upgrading common and rare items are allowed and if that's the only change it will not be considered as cheating or somehow disqualify you in the tournament

7 minutes ago, Tesla Surge said:

So how do we show you our mechs than?

You didnt understand me. For the sake of making the job easier I made an unique link that contains a mech of that participant for everyone who registered. This way I don't have to open dms all the time to check someones mech and see did they cheat. 

Edited by Pavke (see edit history)

1 hour ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

I won't ruin, don't think I'm stupid...

We're here to build a welcoming environment so... But I want to sign in carefully, unfortunately it's gone now.

please Pavke organize a tournament again to see what we have got here.

That's on you for being late

8 hours ago, Marija said:

Organizing a tournament is not as simple as you think it is.. It takes time to gather up all the data ( you have no idea yet how many people will participate ), organize it, store it, make pairs... Make everything fair and ready for you to do a battle. Pavic didnt ''trick'' you or anyone, we simply need time to do things. 

Why would anyone want to trick you anyway? Especially me, Im literally supporting this for everyone to have fun, earn some tokens, make friends.... Its beneficial for everyone. Plus not to mention its part of my job, therefore I am responsible for the tournament, community, rewards and generally everyone being satisfied and treated fairly. 

Pavke wanted to organize a tournament again on this new forum and I am very thankful he is willing to. Lets not create a mess here or cry, its our very first tournament on the new forum, lets not ruin it please.

If you or anyone has any complaints, I am here. You can message me any time really. But I wont let you guys ruin fun for everyone, have that in mind. We are doing this for you to enjoy and possibly win, its not obligatory and you are not entitled to it. If you still try to ruin it, you will face consequences. 

Like I said up there, this is a first tournament, there will be others hopefully. So lets just chill and try to have fun, no matter if you participate or not. 

I think you just have a hater for being too cool lol xd

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience! The matchups will be posted below but first I need to say that few people are disqualified for not meeting the requirements. Those people are:

@warrior5639 - used banned items

@TheHand32 - mech not submitted

@Cake62 - gave up

@June - banned

@mohamed Alpatal Khalaf - used banned items

@Hunter - used banned items

@Sky Night - used overleveled items

Have in mind that any update on your mech after the registration was announced as closed isn't validated.

Now for the matchups!

@White Star vs @Zeras
@Da Baby vs @RiD22
@Medikit20 vs @W.A.R.B.O.T
@hsvc0_dodanghung vs @DragonSlayer
@heller vs @Plasma
@Not Your Average pops vs @Electro
@Dr.Negative vs @Rhino
@flame hell vs @King Oblivion
@Craniel2 vs @baboo
@Bluz vs @Algeriano
@AdrianX vs @Samnita
@TheHalfShadow vs @Zylok
@GGoT vs @Killer gamer 22322
@D3LUX3R vs @Raphmach
@Manolis109 vs @Mr Lord
@Mechheaters vs @Destroyer of Gods
@PlainBadLuck vs @Night Fury
@DArkVold vs @POISONSM
@Nickel Shark vs @quan-pham
@Onzone1 vs @Phobos
@Ur Hacking vs @Marethryu
@_RAMpAGE_HITMAN_A47_ vs @Kurt
@Tom and Jerry vs @AverageJoe.
@Rambo Gaming YT vs @The_Real_Ramsay49
@Doom_Bringer vs @Stefix5000
@Heat Punisher vs @Supreme8
@bumbum vs @B4sH
@seifssssssssss vs @Quantum
@GG the RLBandster vs @Coddiwomple

@Deimos is getting a free pass because there is no participants to match him with.

Length of rounds is increased to 3 days because holidays are coming! You need to reach out with your opponent and decide when do you want to fight. The replay code of the match has to be sent here on this topic. If your opponent doesn't reply to your messages in these 3 days then you will pass to next round without a fight. Again, have in mind that I will inspect mechs that were used in the fight. Any unregistered change will result in a disqualification!

Good luck!

Edited by Pavke (see edit history)