Forum Tournament - Police Mechs 🚓🚓

Pavke

• Community Team

Read the tournament rules before asking questions that are already answered there guys, make sure you really understand the requirements and what you need to do :))  

The applications got closed on Monday as it was said, today is Thursday ( for most of us ) xD

Dont worry if you didnt manage to apply or qualify or find time to participate in the tournament, this is only the first tournament we will be doing on forum, you will have many chances in the future :)) 

Spoiler

Make sure you stay tuned not to miss them!

Elcent is the best.

2 hours ago, W.A.R.B.O.T said:

i feel miserable

Dude, when Marija said "Good luck next tournament 2023" my heart starting racing ヽ(`⌒´)ノ

After sending screenshots & details, I should leave this game for 30 days.

I don't think confusing, personal, if they don't accept or not. They just tricked u.

Hey Warbot you should trash the tournament mech, cuz they fool you....nothing patience...!

Don't believe Marija or pavke.

48 minutes ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

Dude, when Marija said "Good luck next tournament 2023" my heart starting racing ヽ(`⌒´)ノ

I don't think confusing, personal, if they don't accept or not. They just tricked u.

Hey Warbot you should trash the tournament mech, cuz they fool you....nothing patience...!

U ever just think to yourself how dumb people sound.

53 minutes ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

There where plenty of days to make an entry on the tournament... stop whining.

Besides that... Are you trying to stir up drama? 🗿 bruh

Artist

• Community Team
1 hour ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

Organizing a tournament is not as simple as you think it is.. It takes time to gather up all the data ( you have no idea yet how many people will participate ), organize it, store it, make pairs... Make everything fair and ready for you to do a battle. Pavic didnt ''trick'' you or anyone, we simply need time to do things. 

Why would anyone want to trick you anyway? Especially me, Im literally supporting this for everyone to have fun, earn some tokens, make friends.... Its beneficial for everyone. Plus not to mention its part of my job, therefore I am responsible for the tournament, community, rewards and generally everyone being satisfied and treated fairly. 

Pavke wanted to organize a tournament again on this new forum and I am very thankful he is willing to. Lets not create a mess here or cry, its our very first tournament on the new forum, lets not ruin it please.

If you or anyone has any complaints, I am here. You can message me any time really. But I wont let you guys ruin fun for everyone, have that in mind. We are doing this for you to enjoy and possibly win, its not obligatory and you are not entitled to it. If you still try to ruin it, you will face consequences. 

Like I said up there, this is a first tournament, there will be others hopefully. So lets just chill and try to have fun, no matter if you participate or not. 

Elcent is the best.

No need to swearing or spamming though....i can't even wait for the next tournament, this apologies. Getting a response from Support might take a bit longer these days, If you signed In too late, it won't be accepted, I'll ask colleagues to prioritize it. I've forwarded this problem to colleagues and they'll run a few tests to find where the problem is.

Lately or sooner, we will not have a chance to sign in again...

14 minutes ago, Tesla Surge said:

I Would really like to join a tournament since it seems like a fun time and you even get rewards so its a win-win either way.

Yeah most of us are getting bored repeating the same process in what we do everytime playing this game and this is something that is quite interesting for some of us

3 hours ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

Organizing all of this is not as simple as it sounds. I had to answer over a hundred of DMs, answer to questions that had already been answered here, make an unique link for each participant which shows their mech so it's easier to see did they cheat, put all the data together in a sheet etc...

Matchups info was supposed to be released yesterday but unfortunately not everything can always go according to plan. Something happened and I need to take care of it. Waiting one more day isn't that hard, right?

Edited by Pavke (see edit history)

I have a question :

After the registration i have improved one of our item but still respect the rules for example at registration i presented my mech but one of this weapon was level 17 rare and after the regitration i have upgraded it to level 20 rare so is considered cheating or is legal ?

Edited by Electro (see edit history)