(READ THIS) I KNOW HOW TO SAVE SUPERMECHS

boomboomsticks

ok a long time ago a youtuber named ssundee played supermechs he has over 18 million subscribers which is the most any sm youtuber has had, if we all raid the comments on his newest videos hopefully he will see them we just need to tell him to play supermechs if it gets enough likes, he will play it again and we could gain up to 1 million players i also have a big group of friends who are starting to join the game, and i pitched the idea to alex so we will see how this works out but everytime ssundee drops a new video everyone ask him to play supermechs

I joined SM from SSundee when he first posted it, and I agree that it will get new people. But then those people will leave almost immediately because of the slow progression and no updates.

And I don’t think raiding his comments is plausible. There are about 200 of us in the forums/community but only about 30 of us would actually do what you suggested, and with a fan base of 18M 30 people is tiny.

follow me.

18 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

I joined SM from SSundee when he first posted it, and I agree that it will get new people. But then those people will leave almost immediately because of the slow progression and no updates.

And I don’t think raiding his comments is plausible. There are about 200 of us in the forums/community but only about 30 of us would actually do what you suggested, and with a fan base of 18M 30 people is tiny.

Yup

Boss will spend some money and advertise, this is a trade, under the name of the game customers buy a service, if customers dont be happy or pleased they leave in your system.  this is the result of our experiances.  many players dont need to be patient like us.  we have unreformed or uncorrected problems ,hackers ,bugs, personal egos bla bla. if we need fixing something they must fix that, if game need innovation they must do that. that's the problem. May be big youtubers help to find new players and to enlarge our community but results will be same. 

16 hours ago, JamAnime said:

This has been bugging me for a while. I'm like what!!! Then I realized, 200k would be the right amount

Yeah. If you analyze the amount of tokens by clever usage to gat repeated top guns was very high. 200k mean nothing in the current drop rate and cost to get them. Look my account normally on 20-30k both of them even i do not use much but time to time I use and can see my accounts with lot of weakness. If the guy wants to get good stuff to kick some butts for fun and promo like that video sure have to be even higher level of tokens grants to him. 200k is trash. 

4 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Yeah. If you analyze the amount of tokens by clever usage to gat repeated top guns was very high. 200k mean nothing in the current drop rate and cost to get them. Look my account normally on 20-30k both of them even i do not use much but time to time I use and can see my accounts with lot of weakness. If the guy wants to get good stuff to kick some butts for fun and promo like that video sure have to be even higher level of tokens grants to him. 200k is trash. 

Yep... Especially when Ssundee really didn't play. He doesn't know the game. Spending 200k tokens, and you get squat. Too much time to spend on upgrading also.  The best way to do it is to give Ssundee an acct with one full maxe mech and a half upgrade mech. Even then, that is boring.

If you think this is gonna work , ask yourself this  :

-
"Would the Sundee's fans people , be interested in investing months of their lives into supermechs ? or would they play the game for 20 minutes , realize they ain't going anywhere if they don't dump the bare minimum a few hundreds of $$$ to be relevant on this game and uninstall SM to return to minecraft again ?" 

It's not the player counts that's needed , it's the game's balance , Sundee's account in his videos are 4k HP armored to teeth that probably worth more than a gaming PC rig while they walk around with a grenade launcher and nightfall wondering why their damage is so tiny , it's not helping..

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

• Administrators

Players come and go all the time, our issue isn't reaching more people but makig those who find us continue playing past around rank 15, which is where there is a critical up-curve on resource needs and where buying tokens starts to feel necessary, specially because of smurfs I'd say, and the grinding aspect of the game.

Supermechs is extremely fun on the first hours, you're winning, upgrading and getting new usable items left and right, TacticSoft did a great job at making the game feel good for noobs, missing the other side, where veterans or just players that are in for a couple months have the worst experience possible in the game.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

1 hour ago, Raul said:

Hráči stále prichádzajú a odchádzajú, naším problémom nie je osloviť viac ľudí, ale zamerať sa na tých, ktorí nás nájdu, pokračovať v hre okolo 15. miesta, kde je kritická krivka potrieb zdrojov a kde sa nákup žetónov začína považovať za potrebný , zvlášť kvôli šmolkom, povedal by som, a brúsnemu aspektu hry.

Supermechs je v prvých hodinách veľmi zábavná, vyhrávate, vylepšujete a získavate nové použiteľné položky vľavo aj vpravo. TacticSoft odviedol skvelú prácu, keď sa v hre cítili dobre noobs, pretože chýbala druhá strana, kde sú veteráni alebo len hráči, ktorí sú počas niekoľkých mesiacov zažijete ten najhorší možný zážitok z hry.

I agree, on the other hand, I will ask how long TS has not been with us? You know, it's like a new president wins an election. They will also start evaluating it after the first 100 days.

You know what I mean...

Edited by Jesper (see edit history)