- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

I swear, I got Spinefall from r12 box 5moths ago. And fused it.
Now It came back.
Same thing happened with desert fury.
Anyways, is this fud?

FUD as in Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt?  Nah, I don't think getting Spinefall twice is FUD.  If you're sure you don't want it, either keep it in case, or fuse it if you're absolutely sure you don't want it.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

3 hours ago, Sparks said:

r10
993952896_Screenshot2021-01-16162611.thumb.png.7010a2b8a439a8bffce038e17520badf.png
I swear, I got Spinefall from r12 box 5moths ago. And fused it.
Now It came back.
Same thing happened with desert fury.
Anyways, is this fud?

Its decent item but if you can't make build with just do what you want

For me I am thinking about maxing it

It has higher damage than grim cobra and higher enrg drain also I use rail gun so pulling enemy to range 2 by grim cobra is bad for me

1 minute ago, JamAnime said:

Is that still an rank 1 build... lol... I guess the game builds have not changed...

Well, I will say no. Maybe with VEST can be better and a swoop to heat up faster post swoop recent enhancement. I will say can be R1 with players that want to be R1 and play for it not like me playing for fun to just make parts bit by bit. With the last game update in few parts the game changed a bit again and the heat and energy mechs are coming back a bit more than the past 5-4 months ago. In the way I have set up as the standard as all knows I think it is just a mech for R3 in my personal opinion. Windigo torso became another option with swoop post parts enhancement of course need modules to support configuration. I am not worry of R1 ways just do things as can according limitations. Will take time to improve them so no worries for an 11 months account. 

Ok, fun completed. All weapons max out. Now need to increase gold reserve and meat to be able to work on supporting modules for 2v2 basic set.   🙃😉👍

image.png.dbc46e69eb7ae47e2020b08048de73e9.png

41 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Well, I will say no. Maybe with VEST can be better and a swoop to heat up faster post swoop recent enhancement. I will say can be R1 with players that want to be R1 and play for it not like me playing for fun to just make parts bit by bit. With the last game update in few parts the game changed a bit again and the heat and energy mechs are coming back a bit more than the past 5-4 months ago. In the way I have set up as the standard as all knows I think it is just a mech for R3 in my personal opinion. Windigo torso became another option with swoop post parts enhancement of course need modules to support configuration. I am not worry of R1 ways just do things as can according limitations. Will take time to improve them so no worries for an 11 months account. 

Ok, fun completed. All weapons max out. Now need to increase gold reserve and meat to be able to work on supporting modules for 2v2 basic set.   🙃😉👍

image.png.dbc46e69eb7ae47e2020b08048de73e9.png

I will test with the incomplete partner. It will change how it is but I will give a test drive both together incomplete and get some losses just to see what can hold. 

image.png.7bb3efb26dd23e5969a1afe186d6b789.png

not that bad. Not good but fine for what I created as R3 mechs combo. 4 wins, 1 real loss and 1 loss test for position. Future configuration to be change in phys mech and modules to work on. Just ok for R5-R3. I might use this for season fun as they are till later improve them. 🙃

image.png.6433ba3e77bbeafa4b84ea59e37c3808.png

I think I will max this incomplete test mech used last 3v3 season in OKI DOKI acc. It will be changed a bit but I will just enhance if is possible the weapons, Ni much gold or parts to use but let see.

image.png.ab37abce378dd0cef2e454ca087042fd.png

I think I will max this incomplete test mech used last 3v3 season in OKI DOKI acc. It will be changed a bit but I will just enhance if is possible the weapons, Ni much gold or parts to use but let see.

image.png.ab37abce378dd0cef2e454ca087042fd.png

Looking better now. I ran out of parts so I will have to grind a lot.  Have fun making parts. 😃🙃👍

image.png.9bac202136c9fbd98f7df77fa2320a59.png