- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

41 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

pls stop going around thinking that everyone doesn't know what to do

bro if i was doing that i would be telling people what to do and not just saying what i have.
we good my mans?

48 minutes ago, Galaxy wolf said:

just save up ur tokens and open boxes 

I feel like its just kinda annoying, like this is obvious, and btw for some reason I can't get a night eagle either, again the rng factor of this game. I can't tell you what to do, so I guess do what you want, I just feel it is kinda annoying

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

Today I got sparked runners in one of the "anniversary day" gifts, and on the relic portal I've gotten 2 legendary ascension relics already, so this is also a good drop at least in my opinion.  Thanks @Alexander for the portal (assuming it was your doing).

image.png.13ff17ef43f6b355887ab1e14cd66451.png

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

3 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Today I got sparked runners in one of the "anniversary day" gifts, and on the relic portal I've gotten 2 legendary ascension relics already, so this is also a good drop at least in my opinion.  Thanks @Alexander for the portal (assuming it was your doing).

image.png.13ff17ef43f6b355887ab1e14cd66451.png

Me who can't run the portal on hard without a repair kit and spent 30 tokens with no relics 

1260569896_mikewazowskimeme.jpg.a2555987691f26e46a0c321ea20f9bd4.jpg

56 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

Me who can't run the portal on hard without a repair kit and spent 30 tokens with no relics 

1260569896_mikewazowskimeme.jpg.a2555987691f26e46a0c321ea20f9bd4.jpg

Dude, no way.  Like, seriously, I've fought you in the arena and I don't remember beating you.  I'm pretty sure you're a higher level player than I am.

I lost maybe twice on hard mode but I ran it with my heat mech.  I made a "team" in the workshop and stacked my heat mech with all the nice stuff I had and then ran it until I ran out of fuel.

I know you.  You should totally be able to do this.

I had a quad core, overprotector, platinum, and savior resistance on the heat mech.  I don't have any better resistance stuff.

I started using the items I got that weren't epic or higher to upgrade my massive lava legs, those were a bit weak.

But yeah I died a couple times, but not every time.  I never used my tokens to revive, that I recall.

Don't give up bro.

25 minutes ago, ISayMeow said:

From Today's portal. 

I got one more legendary relic. I forgot to Screenshot it 🙂

I got some GREAT items

Nice!  I'm jealous of the lightning cutter.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

9 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Dude, no way.  Like, seriously, I've fought you in the arena and I don't remember beating you.  I'm pretty sure you're a higher level player than I am.

I lost maybe twice on hard mode but I ran it with my heat mech.  I made a "team" in the workshop and stacked my heat mech with all the nice stuff I had and then ran it until I ran out of fuel.

I know you.  You should totally be able to do this.

I had a quad core, overprotector, platinum, and savior resistance on the heat mech.  I don't have any better resistance stuff.

I started using the items I got that weren't epic or higher to upgrade my massive lava legs, those were a bit weak.

But yeah I died a couple times, but not every time.  I never used my tokens to revive, that I recall.

Don't give up bro.

Nice!  I'm jealous of the lightning cutter.

true I could've countered my way through, but I already used all my fuel, will test if I can run through it in hard with a counter+20% HP

2070130475_supermechs427.thumb.JPG.b2ede9d07e031cde37a04d9b84842eb3.JPGsurvived on 30 HP with 20% more health with this counter, @SawzAll