- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

15 minutes ago, Deimos said:

Huh? You mean r15? r5 can't have drops that bad.

39 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

Yea there’s no way

you can’t even drop rares in r5 boxes and higher. If I’m wrong, please, someone give me a screenshot ( not edited 😉 )

Edited by The_Real_Ramsay49 (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

Yea there’s no way

you can’t even drop rares in r5 boxes and higher. If I’m wrong, please, someone give me a screenshot ( not edited 😉 )

I would have slight doubt if the claim wasn't that it was all just relics, you can get 2 relics tops from an arena box

13 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

I think you should update they way you upgrade things to be more efficient  it takes me maybe 4 to 5 days depending on the rarity

can't. i have at most 1 hour a day to farm. and at most 3 hours per day on weekends. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Schwaponger's first clear fortune box for Cyber Goat (1v1 Silent Waters) and a premium pack I got with tokens after beating Cyber Goat.

Screenshot_20220111-100737.png.bb6f4f0166e23cafff4901ca10d04068.pngScreenshot_20220111-100814.png.4bd819a440947e9573851d7329dbb5fc.png

Schwaponger before those boxes vs Schwaponger now.

Screenshot_20220111-092727.png.b56c349d4453c71dc04465c31b9bb17a.pngScreenshot_20220111-101144.png.f2c967af83b01ba5dadfa5128aa42c3e.png

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

I don't have red rain, I don't even have a solid heat mech. 

1 hour ago, Deimos said:

Nice premium items you got there, why aren't they getting transformed?

It's not worth it. I don't have red rain, I dont even have a solid heat mech so the terror blade, heron mark, heat bomb and pizza cutter are kinda useless for now. I might consider making an ANKLAV build when the cannon as soon as I get dark eagle. Big daddy I can use with ash creator and make an energy hugger and I already have a solid energy mech so I dont seem to need to mortal bullet

1 hour ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

Give those het items 

If you have red rain for trade, I can give heat saw and bulldog for it😉 

11 minutes ago, King Oblivion said:

It's not worth it. I don't have red rain, I dont even have a solid heat mech so the terror blade, heron mark, heat bomb and pizza cutter are kinda useless for now. I might consider making an ANKLAV build when the cannon as soon as I get dark eagle. Big daddy I can use with ash creator and make an energy hugger and I already have a solid energy mech so I dont seem to need to mortal bullet

Bulldog…. I want reckoning…. I have 2 bulldog already 😂And if I had a third red rain it might be tempting 

Edited by The_Real_Ramsay49 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, King Oblivion said:

i have like 4 red rains, could trade you one for reckoning and mortal bullet lmao