- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

6 minutes ago, Deimos said:

I got one too, this is the most useless weapon type. Wish they could buff these by no making them unusable if you're lacking the retreat spaces.

To me, Perimeter Protector sort of looks like what you would get if you made a weapon that functions in the opposite way of a Distance Shredder.

It does look like the exact opposite, too, even when it comes to overall usefulness -- One is a heavily sought after damage-generating machine that can hit targets from afar, the other is a heavily forgotten storage dweller that is on the verge of being an unusable item due to how it can only fire in extremely specific conditions.

I may sound crazy because of what I think about that, but I definitely feel like Perimeter Protector is like a Distance Generator (not referring to the energy version of Perimeter Protector) to Distance Shredder. 

I may or may not have uncovered a naming opportunity that was missed when Perimeter Protector was created. If Perimeter and Distance are like opposites of one another, I mean.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

7 minutes ago, Deimos said:

You got the rollers and cannon, now you're only missing dustmaker and you could make a bigboy cosplay lmao

Don't forget the Dual Annihilation and the 2nd Terror Cry.

Gotta keep the side weapon spam alive so the Mighty Cannon spam doesn't die, after all.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

2 minutes ago, Deimos said:

Yeah but E-M are easy to get.

Terror Cry is rather easy to get, just not in the way that Night Eagle does it. 

Night Eagle likes to call dibs on fortune boxes and premium boxes, especially.

But Annihilation, on the other hand.. Uhm.. How should I phrase this.. Annihilation doesn't E-M in the way that an E-M is supposed to. 

Annihilations commonly dropping from anything that's not a premium pack is like finding a Bigboy that isn't in his "Epic Windigo" form. 

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/FbwEj15v7GfZ1KVhPxYe5as5ANetux68BXPICGg7F_B4bypT7OwFiyBYFM13vo2hwdD5G8iQtduZiJ0vUDb9uCHpE-_dKnuRsNpOMZNlvPS0T1ihIKD2SbJUMjaQlsidsA-QfcoA
Yeah it may not be anything to most people but its my first time making r5 on my alt account

is having 12 mythicals and 13 divines and being stuck at rank 10-7 for over a year normal?

also, first maxed blue vest. 

image.thumb.png.487bc0b52952e20b6a8cb3f832249bfe.png

and now painted so i can have a pair with my red vest

image.png.8b50567fbf4ecdc07c95442ca4f1478c.png

Edited by AftoKrator_ (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

26 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

is having 12 mythicals and 13 divines and being stuck at rank 10-7 for over a year normal?

also, first maxed blue vest. 

image.thumb.png.487bc0b52952e20b6a8cb3f832249bfe.png

and now painted so i can have a pair with my red vest

image.png.8b50567fbf4ecdc07c95442ca4f1478c.png

Are those mythicals and divines any good? You need a bunch of maxed modules for top ranks. You should be able to get there in 1v1 season at least with that many though.

1 hour ago, Deimos said:

Are those mythicals and divines any good? You need a bunch of maxed modules for top ranks

all my modules are legendary, lvl 40 for most. 

most of my myth and divines are torsos and legs. have about 11 total for torso and leg. 

1 drone. tonto

the rest are weapons. mainly phys weapons. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt