- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

6 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

is having 12 mythicals and 13 divines and being stuck at rank 10-7 for over a year normal?

As normal as seeing a kangaroo in Australia.

Except getting kicked by a kangaroo is likely less painful than acknowledging how long it's been since the last time that rank 6 was  proven to exist.

Note: I've never been to Australia nor have I ever gotten kicked by a kangaroo.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

9 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

all my modules are legendary, lvl 40 for most. 

most of my myth and divines are torsos and legs. have about 11 total for torso and leg. 

1 drone. tonto

the rest are weapons. mainly phys weapons. 

Well that explains it, get those modules up to par and you should reach rank 5 soon. Good luck!

On 1/7/2022 at 7:16 AM, TheHolyFish said:

took me 2 1/2 years to get my first night eagle. now i get them too often

All in the more reason why I question my sanity whenever a legendary one drops from a fortune box instead of.. I dunno.. A Distance Shredder, the cool way of annihilating space between the user and a target. 

I don't know why I would want or need one since I have a max myth Rock Polisher and no sign of getting Mercy anytime soon, but I guess it would be nice to have one for the sake of having one. 

Only time will tell. 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

5 hours ago, TheHolyFish said:

usually it takes me a week to gather the materials and items to max one. making a myth tho? thats 2 weeks of prep.

with base or sliver boxes? Also you probably need a ton of gold to upgrade all that stuff

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

3 minutes ago, RaymondL1747 said:

with base or sliver boxes? Also you probably need a ton of gold to upgrade all that stuff

Upgrading legendary items from level 1 to level 40 costs around 250k-300k gold.

Upgrading mythical items from level 1 to level 50 costs around 600k-680k gold.

Everything related to base upgrades is expensive.

This is just a quick heads up for anyone who's wondering about the usual expenses one would come across in SM

Also- Epics are around 50k-90k to max from level 1.

I don't recall the exact gold cost for each rarity max, so I went with rough estimations. As for base, it's generally expensive and I don't recall the exact costs, so same story as the rarity max gold costs. 

28 minutes ago, RaymondL1747 said:

base.im still upgrading my base. i have it level 11, which in my opinion is the middleman for regular users. die hard users go for level 20 immediately, but level 11 is, as i said, for regular players. but i am going to get mine to level 20 asap. as for my prep? it takes that long just to gather legendaries. i have tons of things to myth, and usually it takes me 2 days to make up my damn mind. for example, i have recently aquired 3 premium items. overload HB, that rocket knockback drone, and mercy. im going to max legy all 3 but have no idea which one to myth next, as the HB is on my secondary, and the mercy on my third mech.

36 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

All in the more reason why I question my sanity whenever a legendary one drops from a fortune box instead of.. I dunno.. A Distance Shredder, the cool way of annihilating space between the user and a target. 

I don't know why I would want or need one since I have a max myth Rock Polisher and no sign of getting Mercy anytime soon, but I guess it would be nice to have one for the sake of having one. 

Only time will tell. 

i have also been hoping for a distance shredder for a while now

19 hours ago, mustanggod said:

i get better rewards from a rank 15 box than a rank 10 box

k,,l.PNG

tmkk.PNG

my r5 box had no epics, not even rares. it litteraly had only commons.

finallyfree...

1 hour ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Upgrading legendary items from level 1 to level 40 costs around 250k-300k gold.

Upgrading mythical items from level 1 to level 50 costs around 600k-680k gold.

If you aren't accounting for the price of upgrade materials then 238k for a L-M to get to lvl 40 legendary and 790k for lvl 50 mythical. Extra mil to divine it.

1 hour ago, TheHolyFish said:

my r5 box had no epics, not even rares. it litteraly had only commons.

Huh? You mean r15? r5 can't have drops that bad.

22 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

that sounds like an insanely long time to max something it only takes maybe a week for me to max something

Yeah, even starting from absolute scratch (0 legy food, 0 gold) it takes me like 4-5 days tops.