- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

6 hours ago, DArkVold said:

Look what I got from the seven day loginimage.thumb.png.379f0a14268c9bcc50eab9ff10309258.png

for the 21 login i got a quad core booster but forgot  to screenie. lol its 1am and i cant sleep 'cause the booster so im just farmin while my family is asleep

not the quad booster, the covid booster

@OKI DOKI good mornin

im havin fever dreams while awake lol

finallyfree...

13 minutes ago, TheHolyFish said:

for the 21 login i got a quad core booster but forgot  to screenie. lol its 1am and i cant sleep 'cause the booster so im just farmin while my family is asleep

not the quad booster, the covid booster

@OKI DOKI good mornin

im havin fever dreams while awake lol

booster shot. I got that too. fever dreams. ha 🤣

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

booster shot. I got that too. fever dreams. ha 🤣

yeah lol im doin my ads rn because i forgot to during the day, so ima just get my free 58 tokens before reset.

im so buzzed lol

i got the flu shot yesterday too, and on saturday i had a 9 hour wrestling meet, where i came in 4th on my weight class. i had to wrestle the #8 in the state guy, and damn my body hurts XD

finallyfree...

9 minutes ago, TheHolyFish said:

yeah lol im doin my ads rn because i forgot to during the day, so ima just get my free 58 tokens before reset.

im so buzzed lol

i got the flu shot yesterday too, and on saturday i had a 9 hour wrestling meet, where i came in 4th on my weight class. i had to wrestle the #8 in the state guy, and damn my body hurts XD

cool. congrats in the wrestling. awesome.  My body hurts but not because wrestling instead because I am old guy like a junk yard needing some spare parts here and there post my younger years playing basketball, volleyball, kicking ball, tennis and baseball of course scuba, wind surfing, surfing and BMX competitions. Busy guy when young but paying the price of sports with broken bones, damage ligaments etc. Yeah, they say is good for health. Sure....🤣 

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

cool. congrats in the wrestling. awesome.  My body hurts but not because wrestling instead because I am old guy like a junk yard needing some spare parts here and there post my younger years playing basketball, volleyball, kicking ball, tennis and baseball of course scuba, wind surfing, surfing and BMX competitions. Busy guy when young but paying the price of sports with broken bones, damage ligaments etc. Yeah, they say is good for health. Sure....🤣 

lol yeah its good for your health THEN but once you get older shit like arthritis pops up

im so glad im young XD

finallyfree...

On 1/15/2022 at 6:31 PM, AftoKrator_ said:

my new hybrid: 

image.png.ba694a3cf0ea04c525851d36b1302b8d.pngimage.png.8b44d096b5e98a8eaf53a79bc2d370d3.png

On 1/15/2022 at 10:49 PM, Deimos said:

That guy just loves wasting weight on useless shit, huh? He could easily make a R3 build with those weapons.

The dude has dual Hybrid Heat Cannons and a Shadow Wolf, all maxed (if not divine).. But not a maxed Magma Recoiler.

I have a slight feeling that the dude doesn't have an interest in rank 3 or an idea in its existence lol. 

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

All is fine. People build according to what they have in the storage and desire.

This was me and it is the coolest mech I ever played. Sure, back then and was bad but fun to play and made players doubt of them self how to proceed. It was so fun to see how they stopped to play not knowing what to do. I really enjoyed this mech and took me to R2 against counters on those days. Not now but I used with another mix and a regular claw phys hugger and sustained R3 and touched R2 all the time when played for it. 👍

image.thumb.png.a69c55ce847e6dd8c6b5b6a07c54e609.png