- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

2 hours ago, Fyrestare said:

Oki Doki probably thinks back to high school so he can write a whole heckin essay every time someone says anything on forums

no hate ofc, this is just a joke 😂

I was an average student A but terrible on my communication skills. I was the guy looking for the last chair behind everyone to avoid the teacher calling me to answer questions or go to the teacher slate board and write something there. 🤣 Another reason was to check the girls without noticing I was checking them 🙂 

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I was an average student A but terrible on my communication skills. I was the guy looking for the last chair behind everyone to avoid the teacher calling me to answer questions or go to the teacher slate board and write something there. 🤣 Another reason was to check the girls without noticing I was checking them 🙂 

damn oki okay, i see you. but isnt kinda creepy that ur saying that when your like, 60?

12 minutes ago, Dr.Doofensmirtz said:

damn oki okay, i see you. but isnt kinda creepy that ur saying that when your like, 60?

Nah, been a boy always will be a boy. I will say manly boys 100% do or did what I did. C'mon be honest. 😘🥰😍. All my friends from kinder till now always like it a girl and check them out and afraid to say something. I was more a huger and kisser opportunistic boy and when young I will say I was no that bad looking boy. 

About age not yet 60 but 54. 🥸 Soon will be 60. By the way, my lady read my comments. 🤣

actually is not the only one. Some others family members players do. 🥶🤦‍♂️

19 minutes ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

1.5 for me lol

close to my O.D FARM account. 1yr and 9 months if not wrong. 

14 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

WOW 7 years. I still in the rookie side. 2y 🤣 

I played back in legacy so probably 7 around there at least i still have 2 legacy acounts that were fully maxed on one of them i forgot the password

yall legacy players remember the healing drone?

it sucked really bad but was okay for lower rank mechs, anyway i still have it and i have a full yoshimo mech

23 hours ago, JamAnime said:

I flex that I lost about 20lbs and still trying to loose more...

The boss and myself are trying to lose around 50 lbs total, we both want to be around 180ish again... we're both just a hair under 6' so it's a comfortable weight. she wants to lose old baby weight, and mine is beer weight lol

12 minutes ago, PB3K said:

The boss and myself are trying to lose around 50 lbs total, we both want to be around 180ish again... we're both just a hair under 6' so it's a comfortable weight. she wants to lose old baby weight, and mine is beer weight lol

Yea, I'm trying to get to that 180, and loose more after that..  I gain more muscle than loosing fat.  My belly just won't go down... :P

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

I just downloaded it yesterday :3 and Uhh- I got myself a finally comfortable amount of gold nevermind I'll show the screenshot in a min

Screenshot_20211216-212901.png

I just downloaded it yesterday :3 and Uhh- I got myself a finally comfortable amount of gold nevermind I'll show the screenshot in a min

flexing that i was a member of the (is it still a secret) ultimately classified SM account, project unity, otherwise known as danketsu. danketsu has since been deleted by an unknown player, perhaps hacked or taken by one of the original members. there were perhaps 25 of us.

just to clarify i worked so much on it

Woke up early this morning and hopped onto SuperMechs to see that my Day 7 Premium Box was available to collect.

I collected it and opened it, thinking of what useless epic I would get from it this time.. Only to be greeted by an oddly familiar golden shine.

Stopped for a moment and took a deep breath, looking away from the card before unveiling the item. This was the item that was behind that card. 

Screenshot_20211217-001711.png.6f401a5fb578bba87ebea29a0b2453d4.png

I can officially dual-wield saws now that I have Rock Polisher and Basalt Polisher.

A Dual Polish combo, you could call it. 

Though I was hoping for a Reckoning, I at least have a 1-2 energy-free heat weapon that I can use if I need it. I could use it on my ORB Jumper build to replace Magma Recoiler but the build already has excessive backfire from Overcharged Rocket Battery and Backstabbing Protector as it is, so I guess I'll just hold onto the saw until I find a proper use for it.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.